Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign  (Read 63948 times)
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

So we have to wait for the official reply on how to redeem the bounty. Is it possible for me to remove the signature now ,as i am not seeing any official announcement here i am bit confused on what to do now.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:25:06 PM

So we have to wait for the official reply on how to redeem the bounty. Is it possible for me to remove the signature now ,as i am not seeing any official announcement here i am bit confused on what to do now.
i think you should go to main thread for details info. all your question already answered by official chronobank team.

You may now remove your signature and avatar

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

If you feel you were disqualified in error, or there is a mistake on your entry on the sheet, please contact myself or ChronobankSupport in PM on this forum, or in direct message on our Slack (preferred method)

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

You cannot currently withdraw. Security audits are running, and the expected time to complete and begin Distribution to investors is Feb 25. The expected time to begin bounty distribution is 1 to 2 weeks after investors distribution begins. We are working on known issues with 2FA, and registration on site if you had not registered already during the sale itself. We ask for your patience, there is still plenty of time to get everything completed (correctly) before distribution begins. The current process for setting up your withdraw is below:

Instruction to withdraw
Please note: Withdraw will not be possible until Security audits are completed. This could take until Feb 25, 2017
1. Turn on 2FA.
2. Go to www.myetherwallet.com and register a new wallet.
Please pay attention to store provided private key securely. You will lose your tokens if you lose this key.
3. Copy your new Ethereum address and paste it into the form below.
4. After hitting Save, confirm your Ethereum address by email.
5. Wait for the withdrawal to be processed. This may take a few days.
After withdrawal you will receive an email with detailed instruction how to add TIME token to your wallet

Enter your Ethereum address here. After saving your Ethereum address, confirm it by email.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
amiraja

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:56:12 PM

chronobank signature campgn is end
rafajunior99

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 06:47:03 PM

I have not seen that follows presents a newsletter, whether it is made in the form of a spreadsheet, if it has been made please tell me where it is placed by chronobank.

Thank you...

Its not there for now...it will be available after 25th feb
Okay not a problem for me about it, if it will look 25 februari I will wait to see what they have done. thanks for telling me about it.
Mallampue

Activity: 765

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:35:06 PM

Dont worry, just wait
Your bounty will put in your account when the bounty is ready to distribution of participant.
President79

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:29:57 AM

i think you should go to main thread for details info. all your question already answered by official chronobank team.

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

If you feel you were disqualified in error, or there is a mistake on your entry on the sheet, please contact myself or ChronobankSupport in PM on this forum, or in direct message on our Slack (preferred method)

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

You cannot currently withdraw. Security audits are running, and the expected time to complete and begin Distribution to investors is Feb 25. The expected time to begin bounty distribution is 1 to 2 weeks after investors distribution begins. We are working on known issues with 2FA, and registration on site if you had not registered already during the sale itself. We ask for your patience, there is still plenty of time to get everything completed (correctly) before distribution begins. The current process for setting up your withdraw is below:

Instruction to withdraw
Please note: Withdraw will not be possible until Security audits are completed. This could take until Feb 25, 2017
1. Turn on 2FA.
Please pay attention to store provided private key securely. You will lose your tokens if you lose this key.
After withdrawal you will receive an email with detailed instruction how to add TIME token to your wallet

Enter your Ethereum address here. After saving your Ethereum address, confirm it by email.

How do I connect the accounts that we already get with the above way? I also join, following above steps and received the email confirmation for withdraw, but my balance still zero.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:46:49 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 03:00:24 AM by NetFreak199

Yes you need to wait for distribution , and your free to remove your signaturecode now other participants already remove their Sig code. The spreadsheet already updated and its mentioned above.

Hello manager I just want to know if we need to follow those instructions above or you can send it direct to our eth wallet address? Since it's part of eth contract  i don't know the reason why do we need to create an ICO account?
tiimothy

Activity: 396

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:20:28 AM

How to get my bounty?what should i do?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:24:33 AM

How to get my bounty?what should i do?
Read previous posts before ask.

Instruction to withdraw
1. Turn on 2FA.

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

I have not seen that follows presents a newsletter, whether it is made in the form of a spreadsheet, if it has been made please tell me where it is placed by chronobank.

Thank you...

Its not there for now...it will be available after 25th feb

Where can I get these details...on the main Chrono thread?
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:29:08 PM

Instruction to withdraw
1. Turn on 2FA.

How do I connect the accounts that we already get with the above way? I also join, following above steps and received the email confirmation for withdraw, but my balance still zero.
read carefully president79. Smiley

You cannot currently withdraw. Security audits are running, and the expected time to complete and begin Distribution to investors is Feb 25. The expected time to begin bounty distribution is 1 to 2 weeks after investors distribution begins.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:49:27 PM

I would like to ask anyone, especially to the DEV. Smiley
besides Signature & Campaigns Avatar, whether Chronobank.io also give a bounty to anyone who follows newsletter ??

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:59:13 AM

Exact day on how we will received the private email? IS there a deadline to claim the bounty reward?
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:42:15 AM

Exact day on how we will received the private email? IS there a deadline to claim the bounty reward?

you only read instruction, the first distribution ico selling buyer, in 25 february
after distribution to buyer finis 1-2 week later distribution to bounty participant
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 07:07:34 AM

besides Signature & Campaigns Avatar, whether Chronobank.io also give a bounty to anyone who follows newsletter ??

bounty programs always happen during the ICO, after it there is no bounty giveaways anymore unless you have the programming skills which they sometimes ask for bug bounties for programmers who can find fault to their system. if somehow they will decide the make promotions of TIME, they may but that's very unlikely seeing how they did market TIME on adnetworks. this means you're too late.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kabul

Activity: 619

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:31:42 AM

HELLO. I HAVE READ THE THREAD AND I STILL NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO CLAIM THE BOUNTY. I HAVE SAVED MY ADDRESS INTO SAFE PLACE BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT. HOW CAN I REDEEM MY WALLET? DO IT REQUIRE A CHRONOBANK ACCOUNT TO CLAIM THE BONUS.... PLEASE HELP ASAP

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:49:30 AM

Yes,there is a bounty for newsletter signup and limited to early participants,lets wait for OP to confirm on this
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:10:28 AM

when this campaign will end in the near future and what there is another bonus for the participants who participated in this campaign
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:37:45 AM

when this campaign will end in the near future and what there is another bonus for the participants who participated in this campaign
Please take some time to read, this campaign is already over and participants are now waiting for the bounty.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:26:25 AM

Please take some time to read, this campaign is already over and participants are now waiting for the bounty.
he does not focus on early reporting and also her newbie.. true what was said @botnake this campaign has ended and all participants are awaiting the results of the bounty..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: