Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign  (Read 63948 times)
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:58:16 PM

waiting for my time.. is there a next distribution sir ?
Oh my goodness every time I visit this thread still there are many still waiting for distribution for their hard earned TIME token, What happened to the bounty manager here, why took so long to distribute this tokens?
Yes there are some that have not been shared including people who are late claims but the developers chronobank still give tolerance and who have not get the distribution will be distributed in the next round before 2 May 2017, so there is no reason if you say this chronobank scam just ico price 0.01 has not been reached to date..

I got mine tokens on the last friday's distribution.  If I'm correct, they will announce the time of the distribution, but if no, its likely on every friday.  If there is still a problem, write them an email or get in touch with them on slack.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 09:39:50 PM

Importan announcement for Signature and Newsletter bounty participants!

If you have not received your bounty yet please send me a PM.
My profile:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=914570

For Signature bounty:
- Include your Chronobank email login. Any of your Chronobank accounts will be fine. ANY. Send the one you wish to receive your tokens to.

Example:
I have not received my signature bounty.
My Chronobank email: xxxxxx@xxx.xxx

For Newsletter bounty:
- Just write "I have not received my newsletter bounty"

Example:
I have not received my newsletter bounty

The tokens will be sent to your Ethereum address directly. Make sure you have added an Ethereum address to your account and confirmed it.

The next distribution round is scheduled for Friday.

WOW 8 days has passed and still nothing for newletter bounty. Is it hard to do click and click and then press enter?

Chronobank Support

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:42:40 PM

Importan announcement for Signature and Newsletter bounty participants!

If you have not received your bounty yet please send me a PM.
My profile:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=914570

For Signature bounty:
- Include your Chronobank email login. Any of your Chronobank accounts will be fine. ANY. Send the one you wish to receive your tokens to.

Example:
I have not received my signature bounty.
My Chronobank email: xxxxxx@xxx.xxx

For Newsletter bounty:
- Just write "I have not received my newsletter bounty"

Example:
I have not received my newsletter bounty

The tokens will be sent to your Ethereum address directly. Make sure you have added an Ethereum address to your account and confirmed it.

The next distribution round is scheduled for Friday.
WOW 8 days has passed and still nothing for newletter bounty. Is it hard to do click and click and then press enter?

You are in the list for the next distribution, don't worry please. Thank you for patience.

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:22:26 AM

Oh my goodness every time I visit this thread still there are many still waiting for distribution for their hard earned TIME token, What happened to the bounty manager here, why took so long to distribute this tokens?
Yes there are some that have not been shared including people who are late claims but the developers chronobank still give tolerance and who have not get the distribution will be distributed in the next round before 2 May 2017, so there is no reason if you say this chronobank scam just ico price 0.01 has not been reached to date..

I got mine tokens on the last friday's distribution.  If I'm correct, they will announce the time of the distribution, but if no, its likely on every friday.  If there is still a problem, write them an email or get in touch with them on slack.

They will share it for those who have not get the distribution so be calm and wait until friday is usually the division was done on friday, do not worry they give all who have cooperated with chronobank and please be patient..
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

You mean the price is 0.01 $? so it's practically nothing at all. If the project is still at the same level, and participants do not receive the earned token, then probably it is better to forget about this project.
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

Entering their weak channel will be the best solution to your questions, I think they will not run away from your money if you deserve to be paid.
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

They will release the campaign bounty for all participants who accepted maybe it will happen early next week .

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

when will the signature bounty be given?
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

aiting for a long time, but still did not receive the reward, hoping to receive the reward as soon as possible, hope the team more powerful, Chronobank better.
serenacalce

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

no they are not professionals. they want you guys to beg when they were also begging for funds when they started it. of all people that should have understood it, its chronobank team. TIME matters, if they delay it, TIME is wasted. they could have invested it to another coin like dash and have made their coins grow already.
pedrasantos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:40:11 AM

They will share it for those who have not get the distribution so be calm and wait until friday is usually the division was done on friday, do not worry they give all who have cooperated with chronobank and please be patient..
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

I enjoy asked in lead advertisement piece of cord aft not deed whatever passable send would agnate to ingeminate the same question.
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

Yes indeed the ICO is calmness not turn you calmness grunter many interval whether you affix at the moment. BTW helow director you amalgamate the Ann piece of absorbent fiber hither so whether someones cross-examine toward the roadmap of the knock they effortlessly visit it.
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

it will be more beautiful if you give more information about the project. I can not see your website link. whitepaper and I expect more information. because nobody joins the progeny with this explanation.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

They said they responded to them faster by e-mail. ahmed, I think, do not have much control over what to do to distribute the token in your account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  

Jump to: