Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Attraction  (Read 13899 times)
Boss CJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:21:32 PM

I love the fact that it change my perspective towards life that you can earn thru net.  At first it really hard for me to believe it, and investment thru trading  was what attracts me most, also learning some techniques to have some btc. It's current value just blew me away like wow, this is so real.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:44:07 PM

I am not really attracted to Bitcoin, but back then I am looking for ways to earn online and all I get is paid to click sites or I am force to answer Surveys in which it pays so low. But when I found out about Bitcoin it open a lot of possibilities because many people are willing to give free Bitcoin in exchange for just your time. Just like Sig Campaigns in which we promote their site or service every time you post, and I am grateful that there is a thing called Bitcoin.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:25:07 PM

One reason why btc attracts me is Im just earning it from my phone. Though its a bit hard. You can earn from nothing to huge without going outside. And I can gamble without knowing my true identity.

Gambling is not the way to earn money instead of its way to spending your money. I don't think if you gamble every time can make any money from it because end results depends only on luck. So I don't suggest to choose gambling for making money but you just play these games for fun.
I think majority of people are playing gambling for making money, I think there is nothing wrong to play it for making money, but it is not good to depend on gambling for life. As gambling cannot give you surety that either you will win or lose in gambling, you should always try to play gambling with some extra money.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:14:49 AM

I like bitcoin because it can become a good extra income, my life has been better because bitcoin, bitcoin has been helped through the hardest time when economic situation is not good,  i also learn so many things from bitcoin like how to trade and how to invest, bitcoin is the greatest invention for me
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:17:13 AM

What attracts you towards bitcoin?
I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

cause bitcoin is anonym, security and control bitcoin users are in full control of their transactions. bitcoin can be used as payment for providing payment via bitcoin
bitcoin is good for online transaction cause it is anonymously sent. But the badside of bitcoin their are less shops that are accepting bitcoin .bitcoin can be use on good things too like donating on a charity anonymously
As long as you are not using your bitcoins to buy illegal things then all the transactions that you make are in fact good, because you are helping the bitcoin economy by making transactions, you win because you obtain the product and service that you are looking for and the seller wins as well by obtaining a small profit.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:52:48 AM

I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

cause bitcoin is anonym, security and control bitcoin users are in full control of their transactions. bitcoin can be used as payment for providing payment via bitcoin
bitcoin is good for online transaction cause it is anonymously sent. But the badside of bitcoin their are less shops that are accepting bitcoin .bitcoin can be use on good things too like donating on a charity anonymously
As long as you are not using your bitcoins to buy illegal things then all the transactions that you make are in fact good, because you are helping the bitcoin economy by making transactions, you win because you obtain the product and service that you are looking for and the seller wins as well by obtaining a small profit.
The problem is there's no restriction here online, we can do either it's illegal or legal. Actually, most of the transactions online tha attracts the adopters are not legal and anything not legal is illegal but not necessarily wrong or might harm us, because it will only happen if we got caught. Just do it with proper caution to avoid problem.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:39:30 AM

The problem is there's no restriction here online, we can do either it's illegal or legal. Actually, most of the transactions online tha attracts the adopters are not legal and anything not legal is illegal but not necessarily wrong or might harm us, because it will only happen if we got caught. Just do it with proper caution to avoid problem.

Many people feel atracted for Bitcoins also because this currency provides a easier and simpler approach to the illegal world. We can't deny it, unfortunelly it really happens... The anonimously of the coin has advantages, but it brings some disadvantages like that.

But it doesn't look afect the Bitcoin enthusiasts a lot. As I observe most people here aren't worried about it, because the libertarian philosopy makes people don't worry about others actions and personal habits. Anyway, who buys illegal stuff with BTCs, still can have problems with authorities...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:24:36 AM

There are restrictions, it is just that people choose to ignore them because with a currency such as bitcoin they have the capability of violate those laws, with impunity but that does not change the fact that is wrong.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:34:02 AM

There are restrictions, it is just that people choose to ignore them because with a currency such as bitcoin they have the capability of violate those laws, with impunity but that does not change the fact that is wrong.
Wrong but not illegal, we have different interpretation of what is wrong or right, thus a law was created by the government so we have a main basis to evaluate our actions if it is against the law or not. Since, bitcoin is not regulated so it's not covered by a law and that is the thing that there's no restriction when using bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:20:50 AM

Like most member said here it is decentralized its the only thing why I am very much attracted into it. Only us is the only one who can handle bitcoin, and bitcoin don't ask many requirements for those people who are interested to become a member here.
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:41:36 PM

The reasons why i choose bitcoins:
1. Low transaction fees.
2. Easy to deposit/withdraw bitcoins.
3. Earning money without investment.
4. Growing your bitcoins from your investment.
5. Has many bitcoin jobs that you can choose what you want.

Gembul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:53:02 PM

I am interested in bitcoin because first, I work online by typing captcha. And the payout from the company in the form of bitcoin. Although now I have not typed captcha anymore, but I still use bitcoin for trading. maybe it's the things that interest me. Thanks
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:27:36 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 03:38:08 PM by judeafante

I seldom buy online so it's the price movement everything about Bitcoin is moving upward,I like it's history where it started at $0.10 now it is currently trading at $780 maybe one day we'll woke up bitcoin is $10,000 I wish I had t least 5 Bitcoin when this happen.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 04:05:48 PM

I am interested in bitcoin because I love the concept of value and money in general. You can send the value to someone the other side of the planet in a fraction of seconds. What I like the most is to see my bitcoin wallet growing over time and to receive the micro transactions every week from the different programs I am using.

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 04:26:07 PM

If you want to know from me why Bitcoin attracts me than I would say Bitcoin faucet attracts me towards Bitcoin because when I tried to earn online with PTC sites than I did not  get success because lot of PTC scam but when I got in touch with a Bitcoin faucet that time I tested online earning test so after that I continued with Bitcoin and I never want to leave it. 

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:30:44 PM

If you want to know from me why Bitcoin attracts me than I would say Bitcoin faucet attracts me towards Bitcoin because when I tried to earn online with PTC sites than I did not  get success because lot of PTC scam but when I got in touch with a Bitcoin faucet that time I tested online earning test so after that I continued with Bitcoin and I never want to leave it. 
Faucets really a good start up and really motivates us to engage into bitcoin for the first time and same as yours i do used to collect from faucets until my knowledge about bitcoin grows and luckily i found this forum and it even grows more my ideas and discover new earning opportunities on bitcoin which really attract to me a lot.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
RealEstCoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Commercial Real Estate Coin

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:20:35 AM

One of the biggest attractions is the fact that bitcoin is in a sustainable growth phase. The concept has already been proven.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:38:36 AM

Faucets really a good start up and really motivates us to engage into bitcoin for the first time and same as yours i do used to collect from faucets until my knowledge about bitcoin grows and luckily i found this forum and it even grows more my ideas and discover new earning opportunities on bitcoin which really attract to me a lot.

for sure most people also started from claiming at faucets and yes using a faucets as a newcomer to bitcoin is actually a good start only a lazy person can say that faucet is just a waste of time because you can actually gain further knowledge about bitcoin by using faucets because without these you will never realized that earning money from bitcoin is not so easy as well especially for the beginner .
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 07:41:06 AM

I work for a forex company so I think having investments in different currencies is a must to stay on top of things and in the loop. I like Bitcoin because it is versatile and the fees are fairly cheap still, although with blockchain issues lately fees have gone up.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Boss CJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:54:36 AM

for sure most people also started from claiming at faucets and yes using a faucets as a newcomer to bitcoin is actually a good start only a lazy person can say that faucet is just a waste of time because you can actually gain further knowledge about bitcoin by using faucets because without these you will never realized that earning money from bitcoin is not so easy as well especially for the beginner .

I can relate with you. I have same experience as well, without that they called free faucet that I do during my idle time I won't found out that there are still some easy/other way to earn in bitcoin. Though, I am earning now thru sig campaign I still do faucet, 'coz I don't want to waste my time doing nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: