Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Attraction  (Read 13899 times)
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

For me i use bitcoin because of its potential in the future right now i using on it to pay all my bills thru online and buying items and a small tax deduction, and at my age im a teenager but i have my own money because of entering in the world of bitcoin or crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

that can keep our money safe and that sometimes goes up and gives good income better than the bank and is very dynamic does not stay static is always in motion

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

I like bitcoin because it's a great hobby, at least for me. It is fascinating and brings good income and also has cool perspectives. That's why I do it.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:18:28 AM

What attracted me towards bitcoin is that its still a developing technology/currency which we can earn profit from. Bitcoin widens our future by becoming a possibility in the future, a revolution. Also its still a growing community, more and more bitcoin is being accepted by the public. Bitcoin has gone a long way. With its features that real/fiat money does not have its becoming the more popular currency, a digital currency.
s100

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:55:35 AM

yes I'm attracted to Bitcoin because of the possibility of making money, contributing to something new and growing, and get myself primarily out of the normal banking system, allowing for me to have my value stored beyond the fiat system and a bit safer compared to what they would be and Bitcoin is the alternative to many centralized payment options and also remittance services like MoneyGram/WU that are exploiting people with high fees.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:00:15 AM

What attracts you towards bitcoin?
I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

First I was attracted to bitcoin because of the possibility of earning money and to think that it is innovating our technology that widens our future.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

I like bitcoin as it makes life so easy and comfortable,easy in the sense that you can earn for your living as fast as the other institutions cannot give with cheap cost,it can make life comfortable as your freedom was being enhance,and yes,its your freedom matters most here,nobody holds you except on the activity that we have to tackle here and it really makes life financialy stable.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:21:23 AM

I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?
First I was attracted to bitcoin because of the possibility of earning money and to think that it is innovating our technology that widens our future.
That is also the my greatest factor why I started using bitcoin because you can earn a lot if you put your time and mind into it. A lot of people here came from nothing but because of the advantages or benefits of bitcoin a lot of people is reaching towards their dreams and a bright future a head.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

The financial  benefit is the number one attraction of  Bitcoin.  People are  interested  if they gain something from it.  Another one is because of the internet.  People now a days are crazy of intenent and because Bitcoin is a ctyptocurrency they are interesred
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:57:26 AM

what I like about bitcoin is a practical and quick transaction, a big advantage in investing even though the risk is huge and the bitcoin can not be falsified

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:24:40 AM

For me it is like keeping your wealth that no one knows except you, many people are using bitcoin to grow and keep their money in a digital way and avoid banks that has all the information of the people who deposited money on them. It is a form of investment that has risk but people are using because it is more convenient.

a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

Bitcoin Amity based on Encrypted Wallets that also engenders peer to peer deals owing to its been Decentralize drives me crazy and makes me proud as a Bitcoin fan anywhere anyday that I'm in a very special and modern technological Advanced way of life. Equally, Huge profit or dividends ensued inevitably at an unspecified bearish opportunities.  I have hence not found any other store of values with these unique qualities that made Bitcoin stands out

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

What attract me the most at first is the chance to make money online using bitcoin. Later i realized that bitcoin price fluctuates so much that can be used for trading opportunity. I don't care about decentralized, private or anonimous at first, just being honest here.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

Yeah you could not resist yourself to be attracted with bitcoin not just the reason of comfort in using it for online transactions, but its very most attractions is the profitable reasons that it can be used by means of investing it with some options. You may use btc for other options like gambling which generates lucky profit through winnings, trading altcoins and even buy and selling of any coins can be done to peer to peer buying and selling.
yasu52

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:43:26 AM

The charm that I feel in bit coin,
Anyway, it is block chain technology!
The reason is that Japan that I live in is truly biased towards a local way by the money transfer system through the platform called the bank.
If there is a possibility that it can be more effectively utilized in the future in the future, if the technology which is only to grow is a block chain, it is felt to be attractive even if it is not a bit coin of the first generation's first creator.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

I attract bitcoin because of earning points during when payout and easily transact bitcoin to money.Using bitcoin i can easily pay my electricity bills using my bitcoin.I attract also the bitcoin that i earn make bitcoin thru online most of all i learn how to manage my bitcoin from smallest to biggest...hopefully bitcoin will never end because many people needs income using bitcoin that the main purpose that i attract bitcoin...
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

I like the the great demand and the value and the volume of trading that are really effecting to the economy and that is why I like it too much because world of mouth creates great value,
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

I really like bitcoin because i can work at home and reciving my money without taxes. It's the only one way of income where you financialy independent from everyting.

mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009.Due its certain positive features and characteristics  bitcoin has attracted by  the global educated mass and they could realize usefulness of the bitcoin and  derived the advantage out of it and hence its popularity has widened world wide. More people are attracted to it and its market price also shoot up.Bitcoins market capital and the daily traded volume also very high comparing to the other alt coins.Day by day its global attraction is increasing
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

Bitcoin attractions usually occur when the value or price of the bitcoin rises and falls, from where we can see the bitcoin attraction through the graph shown over time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: