Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 9 Sale Copies Left! >>>Game Exploit<<< | GET FREE GAMES | Make money | *VOUCHED*  (Read 1476 times)
ausomefire (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:02:45 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 06:14:16 AM by ausomefire

Tired of paying for your Xbox games?

Well, you have come to the right place. With this private method you can make lots of CASH a week or just sit back and use it for yourself. The method goes in depth with details on what you need to do. I can't really say many details other than you will get free games and money if you do everything correctly.

The method is safe and tested!

PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED!

BONUS METHODS INCLUDED (XBOX LIVE METHOD)

No more vouch copies. Buy today!

VOUCHES:
Received vouch copy from OP. I must say that method is not original. I've seen it all over internet. Statement: "The method goes in depth with details on what you need to do" is not really true since there are methods that aren't tested by OP. It requires investment and if you really want to make much money it would require too much work. This is read-only vouch, I haven't tested it but I think it should work if you just want to get some games for yourself. Also thing to be clarified, if you want to mass sell games, you would be selling accounts, not game keys !
Got my vouch copy, I haven't tried the method for now, but it seems very promising, it requires an initial investment, but you will get it back, thanks OP for the guide!
Purchased with btc and was sent straight away, Seller is constantly online so any issues I have about contacting them are out the window. Replies pretty much straight away.

On to the Vouch.
Got the guide and had a quick run through, yes it is an intial outlay but seems straight forward. Cant see how it wont work as the seller gives a few examples of ways to do this. I will be looking at getting into this and will reply further down the line once I have trialled it. But for the moment the guide was sent quickly and seller is polite and I am sure should I have any issues I will be able to contact them.
+1 for me
Thanks D

TOS
1. No leaking or reselling this method of any kind.
2. No sales trashing.
3. Bonus methods are valid and working.
4. Any issues contact me, don't post on thread.
5. This method is unique and written by me. You will not find any guide/method word for word.
6. We now accept PayPal! Please do not try to chargeback, you will only screw yourself up. Thank you!

*The reason why my trust is negative is because some time back I was advertising a website that turned out to be a scam. I am back and want to make my reputation here much better!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daytob

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:47:29 AM

I would buy a full version if you took paypal. pm me if you decide you want. I would leave a vouch and all
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:29:58 PM

I would buy a full version if you took paypal. pm me if you decide you want. I would leave a vouch and all
Have sent you a PM kind sir! The method is still for sale! Let me know if you are interested. I am here to answer any questions that you have. Also, I am offering 3 vouch copies to highly trusted members. This way people can see the method really works!

Only $11.99 BTC for the first 10 copies! Don't have BTC? Send me a PM and maybe we can work this out. Thank you!
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:21:19 PM

I'd like to take a vouch copy if you find me eligible. Anyway i think you should specify a bit more about your method. Does it need any investment ? Is it refunding or what ? Anyway send me PM
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:15:08 PM

I'd like to take a vouch copy if you find me eligible. Anyway i think you should specify a bit more about your method. Does it need any investment ? Is it refunding or what ? Anyway send me PM
Sent you the vouch copy. Enjoy! Now, there are 2 more vouch copies for highly trusted members! Online now answering questions. Feel free to send a PM for any questions. Take advantage of this sale now! Methods like these don't come everyday. Don't be fooled by my trust. Anyone can make a mistake. I have never scammed anyone and I never will.

Check out the method today! Only 9 copies left at a discounted price. Thank you! Smiley
chocolatedudes12

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:11:46 PM

Sounds interesting looking forward for a review from someone
albysprx

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:24:52 PM

I would like a vouch copy
macaron

Activity: 580
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:26:27 PM

Vouch copy please
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:27:12 PM

Received vouch copy from OP. I must say that method is not original. I've seen it all over internet. Statement: "The method goes in depth with details on what you need to do" is not really true since there are methods that aren't tested by OP. It requires investment and if you really want to make much money it would require too much work. This is read-only vouch, I haven't tested it but I think it should work if you just want to get some games for yourself. Also thing to be clarified, if you want to mass sell games, you would be selling accounts, not game keys !
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:16:54 PM

The general method may be known to some but not to many! Also, I have added some details that are original which makes the method so great! The method does go in depth which means it is well explained. As you did explain it should work and that is accurate. As long as you do everything correct. If you want free games for yourself this is perfect! But, you can also make profit as well, by selling accounts. This is all explained in the method thouroughly. Thanks for the vouch! If anyone has any questions feel free to post below. Or PM me. Thank you!
albysprx

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:30:02 PM

Got my vouch copy, I haven't tried the method for now, but it seems very promising, it requires an initial investment, but you will get it back, thanks OP for the guide!
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:11:12 PM

There you go everyone! Two reputable members letting you know this method will work indeed! This product is HQ and it does work for sure. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, thanks!
daytob

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:30:49 AM

Purchased with btc and was sent straight away, Seller is constantly online so any issues I have about contacting them are out the window. Replies pretty much straight away.

On to the Vouch.
Got the guide and had a quick run through, yes it is an intial outlay but seems straight forward. Cant see how it wont work as the seller gives a few examples of ways to do this. I will be looking at getting into this and will reply further down the line once I have trialled it. But for the moment the guide was sent quickly and seller is polite and I am sure should I have any issues I will be able to contact them.
+1 for me
Thanks D
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:11:36 AM

On to the Vouch.
+1 for me
Thanks D
Thank you for purchasing! I am glad you enjoyed the method. I do offer support so if you do stumble across any problems I will be more than glad to help! Can't wait to here about your earnig using my method. Enjoy! As for everyone else, you can see this method has potential. All the vouches prove it plus the purchase above. Feel free to ask any questions, I am online a lot so I will answer your questions ASAP. Take a look at the vouch copies, and make your decision about buying it or not. I hope you do!
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:16:49 AM

Got kids? Got a console? This is the perfect method for you or the family! If you want to play a game you don't have, you can rely on this method! Can't decide if you want it? No worries! Make sure to check the vouches to clarify your mind.

We now accept PayPal. After, high demands I finally decided to add it. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Also, to learn more about the PayPal terms check the TOS.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: