Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can One have charity donation collection through this forum??  (Read 1158 times)
Viviyang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:42:34 PM

Just like that if you open a thread and asking about charity and that too it is a newbie then i think no one will be interested in it. If properly asked with full details of charity association and its location and proof of work then you will get lot of support from this forum

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jafri101 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:43:14 PM

I think botcoinners are increasing rapidly so there should be a way of charity donation for the poors as well. It doesnt take all of one's BTC from wallet but helping others may help you one day...

You can do some easy jobs too to earn money, charity is the last appeal someone do, when all the another alternatives are dryed or when you don't have fisical conditions to complete a job. As was said, there are some sites doing charity, check there.

Here on forum you can find small tasks on Services section, complete them and earn some satoshis easily.
sirr.. respectively.. i dont want charity for myself i was talking about the deserved ones.. kindly read before posting again.. thankyou
Jafri101 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:24:22 PM

First of all i didnt say i eant your charity.. I was interested if anyone makes some organisation with transparency that shows money really went to poors in food clothes other helps etc. In this forum there should be a bunch of honest people making a team for work.. dont include me anywhere.. i just said it could be done by this platform also.. if there is any charity organistaion already been active in by this platform then why not more??
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: