Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:08:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Look for a web designer/developer for a small job  (Read 320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 02:16:04 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 05:13:33 AM by cloverme

Update: 12/9: Canceling the job  Sad

So here's what I'm looking for, I need to get a landing page up and I don't want to divert my own time to work on it. I'd provide you the basic text content and some feedback on what I'm looking for in terms of the look and feel. I'm building a web-based game, so I have dev skills myself, I just can't spend the time on this myself right now as I'm focused on my core project. This would be for a fixed fee of $150.

Requirements:
-Customize a bootstrap/Templated landing page site (I own a copy of the "Canvas" template on Themeforest which I will provide you to customize). There is 1 page with 8 sections on it.
-You should be familiar with responsive websites (html5/js/php/css). You will need to modify the template to look like an example of what I will provide.
-I need integration with mailchimp for email list signup (i already have an existing list and code)
-Some graphics work (adjust some graphics, create, etc) to fit the theme. As an example, I have artwork that will need to be resized and cropped to replace existing sample graphics that comes with the template.

To be extra crystal clear: The deliverable is a working HTML file for a website, not a design mock up.  I don't want a psd file, a png file, or jpg image of the work. I need the actual html for a live site.

You:
I've had some great luck with hiring some people from the forums and some epic disasters as well. The largest issue I run into are people who flake, they get excited about doing something "new" and then don't see it through, whether the job is large or small. I'm looking for a fixed fee to do the work, not hourly. I've hired web devs in the past for other projects so I have an idea of what this will cost for a pretty basic site. Yes, I can do escrow if you want to. I end up re-hiring people over time, so things work out, there might be more work in the future. I could hire someone from fiverr, upwork, or freelancer but I choose to support our community and would rather work with you and not at you, if you get my meaning.

You can PM me here or email me: admin at spacepirate.io
-Have some examples of your work please
-If you have negative feedback, i'll read through it to see what the story is to be fair, but prefer you have none.
-I have slack and skype to chat through the work.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:55:43 PM

This post has most definitely grabbed my attention, I'm sending you a PM in a bit.

Best of luck!
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:56:46 PM

Sent you a message Smiley
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:15:54 PM

I just PMed you. Please check it and let me know details of this job. Please reply me with your project details. Thanks.....
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 06:10:06 PM

Bump. 

Reopening the thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: