Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coincrest- Bitcoin investment Firm- A Unique arbitrage Bitcoin trading  (Read 614 times)
MarkGetz (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:39:49 PM

Hello All

Bitcoin price is increasing but it's not enough to profit the price fluctuation, now you can have a nice diversified investment portfolio which is being traded daily on our unique arbitrage trading platform which is connected to over 15 exchanges around the globe.

We offer the perfect way to maximize your profits on Bitcoin trading.

www.coincrest.com
+1 718 5093026

Mark Getz
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarkGetz (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:01:27 AM

Bitcoin prices are increasing, stop hesitating!
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:28:40 AM

Bitcoin prices are increasing, stop hesitating!

You probably think someone will put money in your site, which is obviously a ponzi scheme? Trust here is not just given. Its earned and you have even done well for yourself by earning that negative trust from cryptodevil try getting that off your back and good luck in geetimng some people to invest in your site. All the best.
MarkGetz (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:50:44 PM

Hi, I really don't know what you're talking about. I believe you're confusing us with someone else.
MarkGetz (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:05:40 PM

I'm still waiting for mr CRYPTODEVIL's response on the negative trust he gave me without any concrete ground or evidence that supports his opinion. I repeat, Coincrest is not scam, clients pay us fees and commissions over the services we provide!
Each investor who is interested in working with us, please do your own research.

Mark
MarkGetz (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:02:59 PM

I rest my case, I sent 10's of messages to admins and mr CRYPTODEVIL. I got no response from anyone. I'M QUESTIONING THE RELIABILITY OF CRYPTODEVIL!!!
MarkGetz (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:08:13 AM

I rest my case, I sent 10's of messages to admins and mr CRYPTODEVIL. I got no response from anyone. I'M QUESTIONING THE RELIABILITY OF CRYPTODEVIL!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: