Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN+ICO] Introducing JETZ a unique way of Anonymity without the Exposure  (Read 3385 times)
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:42:27 PM

I think this will fail as nobody is interested in the ICO along with the fact that we have no proof from them that there is an actual coin that has been created that works the way they say it does, it is all just hearsay...

They could of also just copy and pasted those Linkedin names off the internet for proof of existence and made some names up for Bitcointalk to go along with them Roll Eyes

IMHO this is just a quick scabgrab for money, stay away !

I agree doood. This one needs to be stayed away from for good.

RENT ME!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitstealth

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:11:51 PM

I think this will fail as nobody is interested in the ICO along with the fact that we have no proof from them that there is an actual coin that has been created that works the way they say it does, it is all just hearsay...

They could of also just copy and pasted those Linkedin names off the internet for proof of existence and made some names up for Bitcointalk to go along with them Roll Eyes

IMHO this is just a quick scabgrab for money, stay away !

These days ICO are easiest way to get richer. So agreed with you time for these kind of ICO has been over now. Now it's old fashion tricks.
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:48:05 AM

The interest here is weak. Onluy 3 pages of posts tells me this is a dead project. I knew it all along honestly.

RENT ME!
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 08:07:02 AM

total coin suplt is very much until 365 million coin
but is ico selling is very much too until 10k satoshi
so calitalization coin until reach , 18250 bitcoin or over 14billion dollar
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:25:09 AM

I don't know why exactly, but somehow, this smells like another Opair/Ebitz scheme to me…

Sorry if you're actually legit.
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:14:46 PM

I cant invest in an ico when the end date is on christmas. It makes me think you want a big score before the new year is over. My advice to anyone looking to invest in an ico now is to find one that ends after January 1st 2017 because then you know its not some scam dev trying to pull a fast one before Christmas.

Not quite my view but 4 months till launch is long time

Too long in crypto and the idea is not even that great.

RENT ME!
CraigOfIndifference (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:47:50 AM

Just informing all parties potentially interested that there is only a few days left to get set for #JETZ !

Tell whomever you whish to join & become part of the JETZ Network.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:36:55 AM

Just informing all parties potentially interested that there is only a few days left to get set for #JETZ !

I don't think you have read your own thread, you have recent questions regarding the function of your coin and your legitimacy yet you just log on to announce the ICO is ending soon and to tell everyone... This is screaming take our money and run.
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:17:58 AM

I don't think you have read your own thread, you have recent questions regarding the function of your coin and your legitimacy yet you just log on to announce the ICO is ending soon and to tell everyone... This is screaming take our money and run.

Blatant scam if they are ignoring the fact when quizzed about their proof, ICO coins with no actual backing are so 2012-2014 LMAO
CraigOfIndifference (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:21:16 PM

To put matters to ease I am a Professor at a University in California that was contacted by an acquaintance of a friend of a fellow student in regards to his mathematical Algorithmic idea, he then started giving me the 101 on Altcoins & what has happened to them in the past & what they are used for also take note I am no stranger to cryptography either, he then revealed to me that he wanted to put this algorithmic code to use inside a cryptographic currency that differs from the so called clones, time was a scarce thing since we have been in contact by email & skype while collaborating, Bob lives in Macedonia and is a Software Engineer so it has taken a while for this to finally occur with both our personal schedules.

JETZ is the finished product of that and we will be very happy to release it quite shortly (Christmas Day Publicly)

If you want to invest into the ICO and be an early bird + Support the Development of the coin then you can do so no questions asked, there is less then 9 hours till the JETZ ICO closes, Details on the First Page.

JETZ ICO closes 24th December 2016 @ 11:59PM GMT

Source + Wallets will be released on Christmas Day 25th December 2016 @ 12PM GMT

Don't Forget JETZ !
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:31:37 PM

So what happened here? Raise any money?Huh

RENT ME!
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:10:44 AM

I'm starting to wonder what has happened with the so called developers, we were hearing from them or well 1 of them quite regularly then all the sudden communication stopped after the ICO ended, no updates about wallet, etc.... Maybe a Christmas Accident Huh
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:04:16 AM

I'm starting to wonder what has happened with the so called developers, we were hearing from them or well 1 of them quite regularly then all the sudden communication stopped after the ICO ended, no updates about wallet, etc.... Maybe a Christmas Accident Huh

They left because they realized they wont be able to scam any money for us. Probably releases another ico since then and trying again but we'll never know because this forum sucks and allows people to have more then one account.

RENT ME!
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:21:46 AM

They left because they realized they wont be able to scam any money for us. Probably releases another ico since then and trying again but we'll never know because this forum sucks and allows people to have more then one account.

Recently there are so many newbie initiated copy-paste coins with ICOs, I really doubt any of them got anything? I can't imagine there are so stupid investors there that will feed them money.
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:22:54 AM

Recently there are so many newbie initiated copy-paste coins with ICOs, I really doubt any of them got anything? I can't imagine there are so stupid investors there that will feed them money.

Thats why the devs just run. The see they have no leg to stand on and hop to the next project.

RENT ME!
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:43:05 AM

To put matters to ease I am a Professor at a University in California that was contacted by an acquaintance of a friend of a fellow student in regards to his mathematical Algorithmic idea, he then started giving me the 101 on Altcoins & what has happened to them in the past & what they are used for also take note I am no stranger to cryptography either, he then revealed to me that he wanted to put this algorithmic code to use inside a cryptographic currency that differs from the so called clones, time was a scarce thing since we have been in contact by email & skype while collaborating, Bob lives in Macedonia and is a Software Engineer so it has taken a while for this to finally occur with both our personal schedules.

JETZ is the finished product of that and we will be very happy to release it quite shortly (Christmas Day Publicly)

If you want to invest into the ICO and be an early bird + Support the Development of the coin then you can do so no questions asked, there is less then 9 hours till the JETZ ICO closes, Details on the First Page.

Source + Wallets will be released on Christmas Day 25th December 2016 @ 12PM GMT

Don't Forget JETZ !

So...are you sure to released Source and wallet, its has a week more time you say
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:38:26 AM

Don't Forget JETZ !

So...are you sure to released Source and wallet, its has a week more time you say

Obviously not. They left and ran away right away when they got their money. Obvious scam from the beginning.

RENT ME!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: