Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN+ICO] Introducing JETZ a unique way of Anonymity without the Exposure  (Read 3385 times)
CraigOfIndifference (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:02:18 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 12:44:42 AM by CraigOfIndifference

https://i.imgur.com/nIjRaAt.png

https://i.imgur.com/r4uAWWR.png

Bob & Craig are Introducing JETZ a CryptoCurrency with a unique way of Anonymity without the Public Exposure, in the coming weeks.

Bob Matovski: Lead Core Developer https://au.linkedin.com/in/robertmatovski

Craig Martens: Co-Developer & Project Relations https://www.linkedin.com/in/craig-martens-9324b28

This Upcoming Release of the JETZ Project is from a 2 Man Team bringing you a Multi-Algorithmic Derived Proof-Of-Work Cryptocurrency with a Unique Consensus for Transactions through the "Random Occurrence Block"

More Information is as follows:

JETZ is a Peer-to-peer (P2P) Based Digital Currency/Commodity with Consensus Confirmation within Clients that require a "Special Random Occurrence" that is included within the Block itself, without the "Special Random Occurrence" within the Block Mined it is deemed invalid due to the consensus of the Clients trying to agree and already knowing that it isn't a Valid Block thus Rejecting it fully and discarding it from the network, this way False submissions of Blocks without the "Special Random Occurance" will never get introduced into the network.

Block times are Random, due to this the time a block can take to be mined can be from 60 Seconds to a Capped Maximum of 30 Minutes.

The Network has the ability to up-scale the Block size on required transactions at the time granted because of the "Special Random Occurrence" of Blocks and the Built-In Signalling for it inside the Clients to Verify the Procedure.

The build up of (TX's) Transactions are fundamentally flawed with the Hard Block Sizing for Cryptocoins that may or may not need it since you never know when that increase will be required and then become mute, So... We have opted to Experiment and Create a Self-Adapting Block Sizing which has thus far proven to work throughout out rigorous testing with all of JETZ features and stability withing the Client and Network itself.

The "Special Random Occurrence" in every Block enables all (TX's) Transactions that are lobbied to be sent from the Clients, since this is the Unique Mechanism that enables JETZ to provide Multi-Random outputs from (TX's) Transactions to be Double Converted thus rendering Public Confirmation Highly Improbable, only your Address remains silent & a Double Converted sending address (Or Dummy address from the Double Conversion) is sent meaning only your address will "always" be only view-able to you unless someone, somehow gets another users JETZ Wallet file, you are at your own risk with security, that is why it is needed to remain your own, Period.

Upon Receiving JETZ it is the same thing, a new address (Dummy Address) gets created every time for receiving for example from an another User or Exchange which is automatically Double Converted, only your Double Converted address is required for receiving of your coins and not your own JETZ Personal Address, the both are completely separate but the Dummy Addresses are Privately linked to the sole users wallet.

The Starting Specifications for the JETZ Project & Reward base upon Official Wallet Launch to the Public is as follows.

Block Reward: 40 JETZ

Block Time: 60 Seconds to a Capped Maximum of 30 Minutes.

Network Difficulty Rate Adjustments are every Block using the JETZ Re-targeting System.

Total Coins: 365 Million (365,000,000)

Halving "Automatically" every 5 Years and Not Block Induced (Meaning if less or more coins get mined in the 5 years due to the "Special Random Occurrence" & Random Block Times, it will still half at 1826 Days, The Extra Day from the Leap Year is Included (365+365+365+366+365)

Now for the (ICO) Inital-Coin-Offering part:

Bob & I would like to keep the JETZ Project alive with Active Development since we have created something New and Potentially something Game Changing for the Crypto Realm although it has taken us a rather long time with our personal schedules and commitments to achieve this.

That is why we have decided to do a Pre-Mine of 500K JETZ for Initial Investors if they are interested in helping fund our project, given that the ICO succeeds it will give us greater incentive to blow off our other personal commitments to work on maintaining and introducing more features at an ever growing pace.

Bob & I think that a fair price to get in on this nugget of an invention is 0.0001BTC Per JETZ coin at a Total of 50BTC worth of JETZ initially available due to the Pre-Mine for Early Investors.

The address we have created for the JETZ Initial-Coin-Offering is: 1JETZ9SFUn7Pd3KPXCE2XJmVUgGcqWpU2b

We will have this offer open for 3 weeks and will be closing it on Christmas Eve for a great Christmas Day Surprise with the Public Release of JETZ and Distribution of ICO coins to the Initial Investors.

Any coins not sold during the ICO will be Discarded or in Crypto Terms Burnt, never to see the light of day again !

*Mining from within the Client will be the only way until Stand-alone Mining Programs and Pools are created down the track*

Don't Forget, About JETZ !

|Twitter| @JETZ_MATTER
|Twitter| @JETZ_Inc
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:06:19 AM

Great. Another ICO coin. How many of these scams are we going to keep getting?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 11:11:25 AM

Please use escrow or getout !!!
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:16:47 AM

detail for escrow and the team is still there? waiting for more info Huh

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:21:45 AM

escrow first and team introduce  or you will ico nothing imo
CraigOfIndifference (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:27:59 AM

I have already introduced the Team, it is Myself & Bob, just a 2 man Team that have and can accomplish great things.

Just use a bit of Google for our Qualifications.
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 11:38:50 AM

I have already introduced the Team, it is Myself & Bob, just a 2 man Team that have and can accomplish great things.

Just use a bit of Google for our Qualifications.

so this is mining coin anyway ...lets just mine and no ICO ... or you can hang ICO in yobit or c-cex ....
UsuallyHappens

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

In the heat of the moment...

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:52:18 AM

Upon actually reading the concept you have explained seems very interesting, perhaps it could be used on the deepweb.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:30:54 PM

This sounds like a bit of Monero, Etherium, Zcash all rolled into one, hmmm the ETH and ZCASH ICO's went on for a while and I totally missed them boats because it was released the exact same way where I see a Newbie topic and don't look twice.....

The whitepaper of the design if you call it that is pretty interesting in itself, maybe just maybe I will buy a few as it can't hurt, you gotta be in it to win it hahaha Cheesy
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:40:11 PM

I can smell pussy from a mile away.

And this pussy reeks of SCAM.

Roll Eyes
CraigOfIndifference (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:07:13 PM

You can say what you want about our Project, negative feedback is welcomed as is any kind of feedback.

I can reassure you that this is not a Scam, Bob & I have studied very long and hard for most our lives to be able to harness the skills to create and understand material like this that the average man, woman or child would have no clue on how to complete even if it were put in front of their face with the answer in plain view.

As I said before, just do a Google search on us to see who we are & our list of Qualifications.
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:15:04 PM

OMC also hase negative feedbuck but here ico start trading i am talk about Omicron.
lambdaE

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:16:06 PM

You sold me. Im investing. How much do you think would be enough to own 1% of the coin supply?
Brattavito

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:42:03 PM

Good project i wait to exchange

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:59:50 PM

Solid explanation on what the coin does and how it stays secure now only time will tell if investors see the tech and are interested.
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:07:03 AM

You can say what you want about our Project, negative feedback is welcomed as is any kind of feedback.

I can reassure you that this is not a Scam, Bob & I have studied very long and hard for most our lives to be able to harness the skills to create and understand material like this that the average man, woman or child would have no clue on how to complete even if it were put in front of their face with the answer in plain view.

As I said before, just do a Google search on us to see who we are & our list of Qualifications.

How the fuck are we meant to know which BOB and CRAIG you are?

Provide the links yourself.

Roll Eyes
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:14:37 AM

Can we see your social media accounts please.
Facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram, ect.

Please and thank you!

RENT ME!
CraigOfIndifference (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:37:23 AM

Here is Bob's Qualifications: https://au.linkedin.com/in/robertmatovski

Here is My Qualifications: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craig-martens-9324b28

I hope that this gives faith in our Project considering the life work accomplishments we have both achieved.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:40:21 AM

I can smell pussy from a mile away.

And this pussy reeks of SCAM.

Roll Eyes

Scam, just post btc address ask fund.
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:17:42 AM

So nobody will be able to see how much your address has ever or track payments unless they get a hold of your wallet Huh That's pretty nifty if your into buying some seedy shit Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: