Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIMITED COPIES] >>Xbox Live Method<< *UPDATED* Get XBL FREE!! 1 Vouch Copies  (Read 723 times)
ausomefire (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:58:35 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 06:12:35 AM by ausomefire

>>Method for unlimited XBL codes!!<<

These methods are guarenteed to work! From using them for personal purposes to selling them for tons of profit. This method is well explained with lots of examples and sources. Buy today while still in stock!

[UPDATED AS OF 11/30/16]

The method is SAFE & TESTED!

PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED!

Bonus Method is included!!

*Purchase today! Copies are limited! Any questions? Feel free to ask! I want to bring quality and make my reputation better for this community. I don't want to be known for one stupid mistake I made in the past. I want to be known for helping the community!

VOUCHES:
I would like to take a vouch copy. I'm curious as to the length of the XBL Subscription, etc.

User emailed me a link to download a copy of the pdf he is selling here. It appears to be a simple Social Engineering trick, not a real product or method to "earn" XBL Codes.

I'm sure what is stated in the document can work but it is not a 100% method. There are 2 1/3 pages of content.

All in all I will say the methods contained are common sense and it is up to the buyer whether or not they want to pay for it. I will attempt to follow the later parts of the guide and can write back here based on the results.

TOS
1. No leaking or reselling of this method at all.
2. No sales trashing of any kind.
3. You will make money guarenteed with this product as long as you follow instructions.
4. No refunds this methods so cheap refunds just can't be applicable.
5. I accept PP now! Please don't try to chargeback, I know how to win all claims. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:00:28 PM

I would like to take a vouch copy. I'm curious as to the length of the XBL Subscription, etc.
johnjack

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:09:09 PM

I would like to take a vouch . I'll leave a honest feedback
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:27:08 PM

User emailed me a link to download a copy of the pdf he is selling here. It appears to be a simple Social Engineering trick, not a real product or method to "earn" XBL Codes.

I'm sure what is stated in the document can work but it is not a 100% method. There are 2 1/3 pages of content.

All in all I will say the methods contained are common sense and it is up to the buyer whether or not they want to pay for it. I will attempt to follow the later parts of the guide and can write back here based on the results.
chocolatedudes12

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:31:12 PM

To follow up on that, I am certain Microsoft is a lot harder on exploits and will swing the ban hammer a ton more often than Sony will. Thats the main reason you see so many PS3/4 shares and hardly any for xbox. But to those willing to risk their console go for it. :p
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:58:34 PM

To follow up on that, I am certain Microsoft is a lot harder on exploits and will swing the ban hammer a ton more often than Sony will. Thats the main reason you see so many PS3/4 shares and hardly any for xbox. But to those willing to risk their console go for it. :p
Nope. There is no chance of you getting banned for using this method. This is a unique method and as long as you follow the guide you will be risking nothing at all. People post PSN because they don't have a good method for xbox. On the other hand, this method works and has no risks of any bans or anything like that.

Thank you so much for the vouch! It works for sure maybe it may take more than one try but it will eventually work. It may be common sense to some but to others this is completely new! Feel free to ask any questions. Buy the method, TODAY!!
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:09:31 AM

Xbox live codes are very profitable around this time of the year. But how can you get them? Easy purchase this method with step-by-step tutorials on how to recieve these codes. Little investment, little work, BIG PROFIT! Don't know what to do? I reccomend checking out the vouches in the thread for their you will be able to make up your mind much easier!

We now accept PayPal! That is correct, afrer the high demand for Paypal I finally decided to add it as a payment method. To learn more check out the TOS. Have a great day everyone! Make sure to check out my other methods as well!
danjamuk

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:42:06 AM

How much
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:23:06 AM

How much
Only a total of $7 sir, via BTC/PP. I have autobuy system setup which makes it easier to purchase and recieve item faster, also gives proof of purchase which benefits the both of us. If you or anyone else has anymore questions feel free to ask! Sir, I also sent you a message. Hope to hear back!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: