Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {Maximize Earnings!} Coin Profit [Make Hundreds] PROFIT FROM BTC *VOUCHED*  (Read 702 times)
ausomefire (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:53:00 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 05:57:46 AM by ausomefire

Low on Bitcoin? Can't Earn More? Rest Assured. Guarenteed Earnings

Are you in a position where you want to make more money, but just can't seem to make more? No worries with Coin Profit your problems can be solved. This method is not your typical "Work 1 hour a day and make thousands!" The earnings in this method do require work and studying. After some time you can make thousands! But, again it does require work and time. This method does not contain any gambling, trading, and really the only investment to start earning is $2.

Methods are 100% legal with no risks or tricks. No unethical BS methods!

PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED!

1 VOUCH COPIES AVAILABLE

VOUCHES:
I received a vouch copy from the OP. This guide is good for newbies that are just getting into bitcoin but most veterans will probably already know everything in the guide. It talks about the basics of bitcoin and some altcoins as well as trading strategies and recommended coins. I have been using bitcoin for over 2 years now so I know everything in the guide and all the sites he talks about already. For beginners its a good place to start and will help newbies avoid the pitfalls of trading that most new people face. There are several pictures in the PDF guide and it is 46 pages.
Vouch Review

I agree with ajw7779 about what he wrote in his vouch review..

The ebook is totally for newbies, who has just landed on cryptocurrency airport..
I mean those who don't know anything about crypto currency. This maybe a helpful guide for them.

So I don't recommend members who have member rank or above to buy this.
It also stands for those who have habit of creating alt accounts frequently..

I repeat it is only for newbies who just landed on cryptocurrency airport.
They might get it very helpful for them.

The ebook is all about as said by ajw7779, It talks about the basics of bitcoin and some altcoins as well as trading strategies and recommended coins.

I also suggest Op to reduce the price, so that the newbies get it at a affordable price.
By doing this, the sale may also increase..

And I also suggest Op to give this ebook free to the member rank & above..
If they find it useful, as a new information, then they can tip you for this new information...
I am sure almost all members will tip you if they find it as a helpful new information...

I know there is not a single guy, who can claim himself as all knowing guy..
So some members may also not know about this information, and they should tip accordingly..
At least for the sake for Op's hard work, who has written a 46 page ebook..

Thank you

TOS:
1. No leaking or reselling of this method of any kind.
2. No sales trashing is permitted at all.
3. Profits are guarenteed with work and patience!
4. Any concerns please PM or if purchased contact via Skype.
5. Don't try to chargeback with PP. I have a method that I use to win all cases. Thank you!

*Do not judge my sales by my trust. Everyone makes mistakes. I made one by promoting a fake website. I have not scammed anyone, so sales fraud should not be a concern. I want to give back to the community this is my helpful way of doing it. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajw7779

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:46:33 PM

I'd like a vouch copy pending you give more details. It doesn't have to be specific but let people know more about the method.  Does it involve trading, gambling, any initial investments etc.
ajw7779

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:42:10 AM

I received a vouch copy from the OP. This guide is good for newbies that are just getting into bitcoin but most veterans will probably already know everything in the guide. It talks about the basics of bitcoin and some altcoins as well as trading strategies and recommended coins. I have been using bitcoin for over 2 years now so I know everything in the guide and all the sites he talks about already. For beginners its a good place to start and will help newbies avoid the pitfalls of trading that most new people face. There are several pictures in the PDF guide and it is 46 pages.
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:42:58 AM

I'd like a vouch copy pending you give more details. It doesn't have to be specific but let people know more about the method.  Does it involve trading, gambling, any initial investments etc.
No gambling, trading and initial investment is $2. The guide explains it all! I sent 2 vouch copies, 1 including you. The method is tested and working. I also provide payment proof in the method and more! Honestly this is a steal, but I want to give the community value. If anyone has any more questions I will be glad to answer. Thanks!
Gerald8

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:48:49 AM

Op is that piece of shit from that scamming forum
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:12:15 AM

Can I have vouch copy if available?
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:16:32 AM

Op is that piece of shit from that scamming forum
People make mistakes all the time. I may have come from that forum, but now I am back to be HQ and provide everyone with quality. Also, this does break my TOS where it says "Don't Sales Trash". I am not here to scam anyone, and also I have not scammed anyone any money. I was tricked into posting on that forum as well, I was promised money if I advertised on here. I made nothing at all. So now I am here with legit methods to make people money. Let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to answer, thanks!
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:52:17 AM

Vouch Review

The ebook is totally for newbies, who has just landed on cryptocurrency airport..
I mean those who don't know anything about crypto currency. This maybe a helpful guide for them.

The ebook is all about as said by ajw7779, It talks about the basics of bitcoin and some altcoins as well as trading strategies and recommended coins.

I also suggest Op to reduce the price, so that the newbies get it at a affordable price.

If they find it useful, as a new information, then they can tip you for this new information...
I am sure almost all members will tip you if they find it as a helpful new information...

So some members may also not know about this information, and they should tip accordingly..

Thank you
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:24:42 AM

Vouch Review

Thank you
Thanks for the HQ vouch! Everyone can see this is a great method. You are indeed guaranteed to make profit. If you hae any questions, please let me know. Thank you!
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:01:31 AM

Common People! Let's see those orders start to roll in. Bitcoin is the hottest currency out there! Want to make more money with BTC? Buy the method ASAP. Don't wast another minute waiting. Clueless on what to do? Read the vouches. They are there for a reason. Thank you!

Also, not sure if you have seen, but we now accept PayPal! It has been getting high demands so I decided might as well. Read the TOS for some more info. Thank you! Raise your BTC wallet today for a low price of $9.99 BTC/PP!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: