Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This site can’t be reached bitcointalk.org took too long to respond?  (Read 1610 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 09:48:03 PM

I think that I found the problem. My anti-DDoS system got confused by the new year and was randomly banning IPs. These bans are removed and the bug is now fixed. Sorry about that!
Glad to see there was a fix for that.
anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:28:06 AM

Thank you, it's fixed now.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:18:19 AM

Yes it is, Thanks for fixing it. What was the problem?

You may have been caught by my custom DDoS protection. I received reports of this from one other person as well. I wonder if it's somehow been banning people too greedily. I'll keep an eye on it, but please let me know if it happens again.

I am having a similar problem right now, the access to Bitcointalk is zero to very sloooow, what should I do ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: