Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {GIFTCARDS UNLEASHED} Obtain GC at 90% off| Make Profit | *HIGHLY VOUCHED*  (Read 896 times)
ausomefire (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:35:13 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 06:16:08 PM by ausomefire

Want GC for 90% off? Want to make profit selling GC?

You have come to the right place! Over the years some sellers have been using this method to obtain GC for dirt cheap! Are you curious? You should be! These sellers make upwards to $100s a day just by using this simple method. But, what does this method include?

Method Includes:
-Special Private Method
-Tips and Tricks
-Info on how to be just like these sellers
-And much more!

Don't be fooled by sellers any longer. Start using the method YOURSELF. This only requires small investment for each GC so if you're broke, no problem!

PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED!

No More Vouch Copies! Buy Today!

VOUCHES:
Review: The seller provides a method to obtain the GCs and several methods to use them. The seller also provides ways to make you safer when you use the methods. He doesn't encourage the use of the information, and only states it's intended for education purpose. The method seems good, I didn't try it but it will work.

What I received is a pdf with some steps that are very straight to the point. I followed along in the guide and can definitely see this working (with some possible headaches if things don't go as planned) although this is not a method I would personally use. If I were to proceed with this I feel that I would definitely have some questions/concerns throughout the process as its a basic outline but I believe the OP is willing to help any buyers.

Like was said earlier it is a grey area of obtaining gift cards but this has given me some insight into where some of these gift cards that are being sold so cheap come from. Specific site(s) are used for this but I guess the idea can be used more broadly

Thanks for the vouch.

TOS:
1. No leaking or reselling of this method of any kind.
2. No sales trashing is permitted at all.
3. Profits are guarenteed if method is done correctly.
4. Any concerns please PM or if purchased contact via Skype.
5. I do not endorse any other sources mentioned in the method.
6. Do not try chargeback cause I have method that allows me to win everytime .

*I have created a new thread on my new account I purchased. Please post on that one instead. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:43:46 AM

Do you use this yourself?
Does it involve anything illegal or Gray area? Social engineering?
I might be interested in vouch.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:57:12 AM

This is the interesting thing you are selling..
I am interested in a vouch copy.. And I will provide honest review within short time..
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:57:39 AM

Can I get a vouch?
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:20:18 AM

Do you use this yourself?
Does it involve anything illegal or Gray area? Social engineering?
I might be interested in vouch.
I have used this in the past.
It is a bit Greyhat.
You will not do any SE.
All vouch copies have been given! Look at the thread, and buy today! This method is very cheap for the potential! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:42:21 AM

While I do not condone selling of stolen gift cards, but I am very curious about the method. I see no one has vouched in the thread yet, if you still need someone to look at the method, feel free to pm me.
blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:59:48 AM

Review: The seller provides a method to obtain the GCs and several methods to use them. The seller also provides ways to make you safer when you use the methods. He doesn't encourage the use of the information, and only states it's intended for education purpose. The method seems good, I didn't try it but it will work.
doa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:05:09 AM

What I received is a pdf with some steps that are very straight to the point. I followed along in the guide and can definitely see this working (with some possible headaches if things don't go as planned) although this is not a method I would personally use. If I were to proceed with this I feel that I would definitely have some questions/concerns throughout the process as its a basic outline but I believe the OP is willing to help any buyers.

Like was said earlier it is a grey area of obtaining gift cards but this has given me some insight into where some of these gift cards that are being sold so cheap come from. Specific site(s) are used for this but I guess the idea can be used more broadly

Thanks for the vouch.

ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:54:51 AM

Thank you for the amazing vouches above! I am glad you all enjoyed the method. This method is guarenteed to make you money as long as you do everything correct. I recommend checking out the vouches for they are straight to the point and provide an accurate view of the method. The vouches are posted by HQ members so why not think about buying the method?

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask and I will answer ASAP! Some of you may not have seen, but yes, it is true, I now do accept PayPal. After, the recent high demand I decided to add it as a bonus. I also know how to prevent a chargeback, so don't try me. Thank You. Happy Earnings!
ThIaN

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:54:45 AM

Is this illegal/carding? we can risk our account using this method?
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:25:23 AM

Is this illegal/carding? we can risk our account using this method?
Sent you a PM regarding these details but might as well respond on here as well. No carding is involved. As explained above method is a bit greyhat. You will not risk your account in any way you can be assured of that. If anyone has anymore questions, let me know! I am willing to answer questions.
ThIaN

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:25:08 AM

Bought, but the seller didn't send me anything, waiting a response
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:39:40 PM

Bought, but the seller didn't send me anything, waiting a response
New to the whole PayPal scene so rocketr isn't confirming the order right away. But, since it's me with the new PP I sent you the method via PM. I am sorry for the wait. So heads up for everyone who purchases via PP, PM me and I will send the method to you personally. Want the method faster? Go to currency exchange section if you don't have BTC and get PP exchanged for BTC. PM me for more details, I am willing to accept any fees if you decide to do that. Hope you enjoy your method!

Again, I am not going to scam you I am all about giving more for less money. If you purchase and don't recieve method, feel free to PM me with transaction id and I'll resolve the problem right away! Any further questions or concerns, please let me know. Thank you!
ausomefire (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:57:59 PM

Please message me the link. I purchased through pp but haven't received anything. I sent you a PM as well.

Just got my PP verified so everyone should have gotten their copies sent automatically via e-mail. If you still did not recieve please PM me trasaction id and I will be sure to send the product instantly.

For all future buyers, pay with BTC/PP and recieve the product instantly once confirmed. Let me know if you have any futher questions feel free to ask! Check out the vouches if you still can't make up your mind. Thank you!
discodancer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:11:44 PM

Hello everyone! This is me ausomefire, I bought a new account for better benefits my other one was too much of a hassle! You may still purchase from the autobuy links above but for any inquiries or concerns please send me a PM on here. Thank you!

I will be posting a new exact copy of this thread so it won't be confusing for others. Sorry everyone for the short notice!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: