Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING CHEAP COMPUTERS FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GOOD HOMES!!!!  (Read 414 times)
grimmolt22 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:37:08 AM

I have a bunch of adds in the BTC section for computers, laptops, and computer parts.

Currently we can only accept bitcoin or Etherium but I would consider altcoins as payment for the schools surplus if we can prove the value of the coins and set up accounts to accept them.

You can click on my name and see the posts that I am describing with the same title as this thread. If you are interested in anything the school is selling please message me, reply to the post, or email me at kevin.artsend@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:40:39 AM

I have a bunch of adds in the BTC section for computers, laptops, and computer parts.

Currently we can only accept bitcoin or Etherium but I would consider altcoins as payment for the schools surplus if we can prove the value of the coins and set up accounts to accept them.

You can click on my name and see the posts that I am describing with the same title as this thread. If you are interested in anything the school is selling please message me, reply to the post, or email me at kevin.artsend@gmail.com

do you have some gaming laptop there like alienware? And can you give me the list and if it is a brand new or second hand. Thank you

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
grimmolt22 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:03:04 AM

do you have some gaming laptop there like alienware? And can you give me the list and if it is a brand new or second hand. Thank you

All the units are used. There aren't any gaming laptops per say but the Dell Precision M4700 is pretty beastly... It has a K2000M 2GB graphics card in it an can play most games on like medium settings.... Those ones we were trying to sell for around .5 BTC which is a little over $300 right now shipped. If this is something of interest to you I would be happy to help you get one Smiley I can also negotiate any pricing...
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:31:41 AM

All the units are used. There aren't any gaming laptops per say but the Dell Precision M4700 is pretty beastly... It has a K2000M 2GB graphics card in it an can play most games on like medium settings.... Those ones we were trying to sell for around .5 BTC which is a little over $300 right now shipped. If this is something of interest to you I would be happy to help you get one Smiley I can also negotiate any pricing...

I prefer alienware for gaming laptop to avoid hassle on playing heavy graphics games. It is better to focus on quality. BTW just pm if you have stock of it then we can talk about the price and shipping fee cost. Will you mind if i can see the list of your Laptop? Just PM me the link bro then maybe i can choose one for microsoft office laptop only

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
QuentinA

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:42:46 AM

Hi mate,
you got any with AZERTY keyboard ? Where are you shipping from?

Cheers,
Q.

telegram @HaroldFTW
btc escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156456
3FxaFD37d5SA98sy8t8kkXs3MonwknEziK
grimmolt22 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:33:36 PM

Shipping from USA OHIO

I don't have Alienware or gaming laptops per say but the Precision 4700 is decent at gaming... Nothing that requires newer gen tech obviously but it can play most games on medium settings.

It can also take up to 32 gb ram, the i7 quadcore is lightning fast, the k2000m is not a gaming card by any means though Sad

If for some reason the government ends up funding us to buy all new alienware laptops for the thousands of students here and then we have to replace them all a year later.... I will get at you gamers lol Cheesy
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:45:08 PM

email send.. check email

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: