Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Voice For Sale at $1.2 | Call/SMS Verification  (Read 83727 times)
iconis999 (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

SDChain

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:19:50 PM

Are this numbers will works with AWS verification ?
What is AWS? Can you give me link to check?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iconis999 (OP)

SDChain

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:06:16 AM

Google Voice Available For Sale.
i am looking forward to test your services .
check PM
Thanks
PM sent
i bought my account , delivered within 24 hours in full details including recovery email,vouch for this guy .
Thanks

Thank you. If you need more please let me know.
ArcFour

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:10:27 PM

Got my account details after 5 hours and works fine! Thanks

My account was disabled by Google some time after I changed the recovery E-Mail and password but before I had a chance to actually use it. Sad

https://i.imgur.com/FGM8bwA.png

I PM'ed iconis and his "solution" is to log in to my google account himself and do whatever... yea, nope. I wouldn't recommend buying from him.
iconis999 (OP)

SDChain

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:04:48 AM

Got my account details after 5 hours and works fine! Thanks

My account was disabled by Google some time after I changed the recovery E-Mail and password but before I had a chance to actually use it. Sad

https://i.imgur.com/FGM8bwA.png

I PM'ed iconis and his "solution" is to log in to my google account himself and do whatever... yea, nope. I wouldn't recommend buying from him.

You didn't understand what i said. I said give a gmail and I will add a google voice to that gmail. After that you change password and recovery email. No one can access your gmail without password and recovery email.

I'm doing 100% legal business. Everyone gets their account. I have many satisfied clients. You can see this topic does not have any negative post except yours.

You didn't give me time to solve or discuss.
immu

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:52:17 AM

do you accept Paypal?
iconis999 (OP)

SDChain

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:15:57 PM

do you accept Paypal?
I Accept BTC. Neteller and Skrill
zeusiens

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:22:54 PM

It's ok
Google voice account in 30 min
Thank you
iconis999 (OP)

SDChain

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:52:47 PM

It's ok
Google voice account in 30 min
Thank you
Thank you for posting review. If you need more accounts then send me pm.
grnqrtr

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:15:07 PM

I got a number from iconis999. I already transferred it to my account and it works great. Thanks!
iconis999 (OP)

SDChain

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:54:38 PM

Thank you. If you need more please let me know.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:48:30 PM

i bought a lot acc from him but almost get disable even i not use Huh
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:04:11 PM

I think these accounts have limit if you not use them for some time they disabled but for better information send PM to op hope he could solve your problem
iconis999 (OP)

SDChain

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:37:15 PM

Can you pm me details to check?
iconis999 (OP)

SDChain

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:50:25 PM

I got some complain about gmail disabled, I'm checking and will update soon.
neoandtrinity

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:42:17 AM

pls careful when buy bulk acc google voice from that guys, rule of him not warrant in 24h  mean after 24h almost acc of him has been disable from google even acc you not login or login 1-2 times to check---> all disable very bad too use long term, not recommend if you want buy and he chat with me and confirm leave this forums , so he can run away if you send a lot $$ first
 Cry Cry
iconis999 (OP)

SDChain

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:23:30 AM

pls careful when buy bulk acc google voice from that guys, rule of him not warrant in 24h  mean after 24h almost acc of him has been disable from google even acc you not login or login 1-2 times to check---> all disable very bad too use long term, not recommend if you want buy and he chat with me and confirm leave this forums , so he can run away if you send a lot $$ first
 Cry Cry
I dont know what you did with your account. You did something wrong for that your account disabled.
I have many buyer they dont have that problem. I said I will not leave this forum but you want me to leave.
I will stay here for a long time. I sold many accounts. Buyer may need my help for that I have to stay here.

Read terms and condition and Refund Policy.

I said I will give you 10 accounts free but threatening me.
neoandtrinity

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:51:08 AM

all most acc i never login then all disable, some acccount i login to check first time disable too, all disable after few days of course i use private USA ip clean change each acc because i use pro so problem only your method you reg acc, after chat with me you said reason you bought low quality gmail to make ggv sell for me, this is enough i make warning people, ofcourse if anyone don't have problem still can use normal, so i warning not report scam Huh
iconis999 (OP)

SDChain

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:04:43 AM

all most acc i never login then all disable, some acccount i login to check first time disable too, all disable after few days of course i use private USA ip clean change each acc because i use pro so problem only your method you reg acc, after chat with me you said reason you bought low quality gmail to make ggv sell for me, this is enough i make warning people, ofcourse if anyone don't have problem still can use normal, so i warning not report scam Huh
I have sent you working accounts. I give 24-48 hours guarantee. After that I don't not accept any false claims.
I have sold many accounts. They didn't have problem like you. After using account now you are asking for refund.
I dont refund sold account. I refund if i cant give account.

Read terms and Refund Policy.
neoandtrinity

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:13:28 AM

I have sent you working accounts. I give 24-48 hours guarantee. After that I don't not accept any false claims.
I have sold many accounts. They didn't have problem like you. After using account now you are asking for refund.

I known but after 1-2 day all account of you can't use anymore disable TAG all this is really disappoint, I only ask refund 25% I pay for you but you always want replace for next acc worth 25% / total i bought , How i can still use acc when after few days all disable again then continue dispute with that accs
iconis999 (OP)

SDChain

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:33:11 AM

I known but after 1-2 day all account of you can't use anymore disable TAG all this is really disappoint, I only ask refund 25% I pay for you but you always want replace for next acc worth 25% / total i bought , How i can still use acc when after few days all disable again then continue dispute with that accs
I have many accounts they never got "disabled". I tried to give cheap service for that I earn very little. I can't refund sold products. I will ignore your post and will give those 10 accounts vouch to this forum members.
You were forcing me to leave this forum but I didn't anything wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: