Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest Phone or SMS Verifications  (Read 636 times)
SixNine (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:36:52 AM

Who offers the cheapest phone or SMS verification service?

People tell me about SMS verification from online automated SMS verification services for $0.05-$0.25 but I can't find any online services. Apparently there are even ones from Egypt.

DingPVA is one of them but its a stretch.

Country code doesn't matter.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6164

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:04:41 PM

I read about this on Reddit once and http://www.numberproxy.com/ has been suggested so you may want to check it out but make sure to read the FAQ before doing anything : http://www.numberproxy.com/help/ otherwise you could check the "services" section on the forums , I'm sure you will find planty of people that offers this (as long as you don't need a huge amount of numbers)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:26:25 PM

Are you looking forany verifications or just 1 or 2? I think people only offer prices that low if you purchase bulk. It's really not worth the time for $0.01 off of one verification.
SixNine (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:59:20 AM

Are you looking forany verifications or just 1 or 2? I think people only offer prices that low if you purchase bulk. It's really not worth the time for $0.01 off of one verification.

SMSPVA offers for 0.03-0.30, SMPanel.top offers for 0.15/verify, DingPVA offers 5 cents a text + 60 cents a month

You're not very bright. All these services are automated, that's why they're so cheap. There's also someone selling Egypt numbers for 0.25 cents each. Try not to speak out of your ass next time.
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:26:20 AM

SMSPVA offers for 0.03-0.30, SMPanel.top offers for 0.15/verify, DingPVA offers 5 cents a text + 60 cents a month

You're not very bright. All these services are automated, that's why they're so cheap. There's also someone selling Egypt numbers for 0.25 cents each. Try not to speak out of your ass next time.

Why are asking for phone verification services when you already know of a bunch???  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:16:26 PM

It seems that we may need another service discussion topic with a title of "Overview of Bitcointalk Phone or SMS Verification providers [Last Update: <timestamp>]" lol.
I do see many people are now a days coming up to provide such verification services in service section, when we maintain a overview topic that may help us in a situation like how OP is currently needing one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: