Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: R3 Corda Bitcoin Without Blockchain  (Read 341 times)
CraigWrightBTC (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:16:36 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 11:43:42 AM by CraigWrightBTC

If it seems that opening its block chain is already doing the right thing for R3 consortium, given everything that happened in November, Bitcoin main developer and consultant Coinkite, Peter Todd, quoting that contracts with Bitcoin.
R3 announced that Corda's divided open-source book platform is designed to provide universal access to source code to the global developer community. It is hoped that this will encourage cooperation and contribution from developers, and provide a review of the platform. The idea is more companies and allow people to use its technology to create more value and implement a network effect.

Do you think it will be successful?
The other info can be found here.
 http://www.coindesk.com/r3-releases-code-distributed-ledger-tech-corda/
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:48:03 PM

Well I think it might be a move in the right direction but I am not sure “more people involved is better” approach to developer core , we need more users and makers Cheesy Bitcoin used by this many people was a dream couple years ago , now it is reality.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:38:40 AM

Developer of R3 corda interest has been strong: within two hours of releasing the code, R3 was receiving contributions. Not all sector participants are impressed, however, although even the skeptics recognize that just getting banks together to discuss an open source solution is a step forward.
Although it is open source, i am doubt about this project will be successful because
If the segwit be actived i think they can control and becoming regulator of bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: