Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: █ █▀▀ [FOR HIRE] Web developer and web designer for hire ▄▄█ █  (Read 3128 times)
Adriandmen (OP)

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:21:52 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2020, 09:18:56 AM by Adriandmen

Professional Developer/Consultant for ~5 years now. Living in The Netherlands so if you prefer to speak Dutch, that is fine as well! Interested in doing:

- Web development (full-stack development)
 - Web design
 - Making scripts (like web scraping, data analysis, etc.)
 - Design → HTML/CSS/JS
 - Instagram/Twitter bots
 - Online Gambling (e.g. lotteries, dice, poker, etc.)
 - Simple Exchanges
 - Webshops

Basically almost any kind of project. Not interested in projects with a budget lower than $150.

Experienced in the following languages/frameworks/tools:
 - HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Angular, Vue.js and others.
 - NodeJS, Python, Java, C#, PHP, Elixir, Scala and a quick adaption rate to new programming languages.
 - Django, Flask, Spring, Javalin and others.
 - SQL (MySQL), MongoDB, CouchDB
 - JUnit, AssertJ, Mockito, mocha.js, chai.js, Cypress and more test frameworks.

Check out my GitHub account for some of my projects: Adriandmen.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. You can either send me a PM or send me a message on Telegram at @Adriandmen.

P.S. I don't do blockchain development (like coin development) at the moment, my apologies in advance (however, I can do development involving cryptocurrency such as for payment processing, transaction handling, etc.).
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:24:32 AM

Do you provide any vouch copy ? You have not included samples of your work. Please also include the expected rate you are willing to work at. Can you make a coplete website which has multiple pages like a freelancing website ?
d3vvy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

I can vouch for OP. The pictures in the OP were a job I needed done.
A pleasure to deal- and work with. Fast iterations and alterations, great insights and clean code.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

PM sent

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Sayaka777

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

Hey can we talk on Telegram ? I can't send you a message as I'm a newbie. Add me on Telegram @sayaka777

Thanks.
Adriandmen (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

Hey can we talk on Telegram ? I can't send you a message as I'm a newbie. Add me on Telegram @sayaka777

Thanks.

Hi! I tried to add you on Telegram, but it doesn't seem to recognize your username. If it's possible, could you send me a PM? My Telegram is @Adriandmen.
crypflash

Activity: 28
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

Professional developer for ~3 years now. Interested in doing:

- Web development
 - Web design
 - Design → HTML/CSS/JS

Experienced in the following languages/frameworks:
 - HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Angular.js and others.
 - NodeJS, Python, Java, C#, PHP, Elixir and a quick adaption rate to new programming languages.
 - Django, Flask, Spring and others.

Some earlier (simple) design work:
 - https://i.stack.imgur.com/5gkIJ.png
 - https://i.stack.imgur.com/l0um1.png (mobile site)

Python project of mine:
 - 05AB1E
 - 05AB1E site

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. You can either send me a PM or send me a message on telegram at @Adriandmen.

Hi,

I launched this project recently - about 3 weeks ago, and we have a few jobs there: www.cryptojobnow.com

I will do an elastic search today, but for now, unfortunately, you have to use CTRL+F to search through openings.

However, there is a few roles there that could be of interest to you - some of them remote as well! Smiley

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Adriandmen (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

Hi,

I launched this project recently - about 3 weeks ago, and we have a few jobs there: www.cryptojobnow.com

I will do an elastic search today, but for now, unfortunately, you have to use CTRL+F to search through openings.

However, there is a few roles there that could be of interest to you - some of them remote as well! Smiley

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Thanks, I'll check that out.
betVSme

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

would you be interested in working on this software

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/PMHelp.htm

I need API help and maybe help setting it up on a domain to be secure and safe for my visitors
Adriandmen (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

would you be interested in working on this software

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/PMHelp.htm

I need API help and maybe help setting it up on a domain to be secure and safe for my visitors

Yes, I am interested! Send me a PM with the details or message me on Telegram if you prefer that (ID: @Adriandmen).
betVSme

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

Hi, it wont let me message you as i am too new...

Hi, what im looking to do first with this script, is to be able to allow visitors to log in to an account securly via the session key (as its safest) and for them to be able to do it over a domain / website

-------------------
from poker script - http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/PMHelp.htm

LoginName and SessionKey - this is the preferred method for automated logins as it doesn't expose the player's password in the URL or the HTML wrapper. The Session Key is generated by the AccountsSessionKey API command and acts as a temporary password for the player as it can only be used once. You must generate a new key for every new login. This login method can be made mandatory with the "Require session keys" option in the Account Settings if you want to prevent players from bypassing your web interface and logging in manually. Example:

http://12.34.56.789:8087?LoginName=Aces123&SessionKey=1234567890ABCDEF1234
---------------------

I only have the poker program running on a cheap $15 server from atlantic.net 

I have no idea if i can set up a domain right off this server or not?  Its a windows 2012 server that i accesss with RDC

can you give me more information on if i need anything more and what your charge would be to accomplish these??  I can pay in bitcoin
asaifi

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

Blockchain/Crypto Consultant and Product Manager

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

Do you offer design services only? Or development as well?

Telegram: @ledger7
Adriandmen (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

Do you offer design services only? Or development as well?

I do development as well. In fact, I do a lot more development than design.
crypflash

Activity: 28
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

Bump!

Send me a PM if you need anything or have any questions. If you need a fast reply, contact me on Telegram: @Adriandmen.

Hi,

You can try https://cryptojobnow.com Smiley hope you can find something useful!

Best regards
Cryptolancer

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

If you are a skillful person and a freelancer or an employer looking to get their project done.
Make sure to check out https://www.cryptolancer.io/.
Freelancers, Provide your services to different employers and earn multiple cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XMR etc.) Employers can hire different professional freelancers to get their project done.
Pay 0% fees
Go and Signup today!
Adriandmen (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

Hello,

I'm very much interested to see your work and speak a lot about what can you do with our future platform.

Please send us a PM with your email

Hey, thank you for your interest. Could you please explain what kind of work I would be doing in a PM (or even as a reply on this thread)?
Naazrul

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

Professional developer for ~3+ years now. Living in The Netherlands so if you prefer to speak Dutch, that is fine as well! Interested in doing:

- Web development
 - Web design
 - Design → HTML/CSS/JS
 - WordPress theme development

Not interested in projects with a budget lower than $150.

- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Vue.js and others.
 - NodeJS, Python, Java, C#, PHP, Elixir and a quick adaption rate to new programming languages.
 - Django, Flask, Spring and others.
 - SQL, MongoDB, CouchDB
 - JUnit, AssertJ, Mockito, mocha.js, chai.js, Cypress and more test frameworks.

Check out my GitHub account for some of my project: Adriandmen.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. You can either send me a PM or send me a message on telegram at @Adriandmen.

P.S. I don't do blockchain development (like coin development) at the moment, my apologies in advance.

Can you make a Responsive website by php? I need a responsive site for my company. If you make then pm me your price.
99Rifat99

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

Bump!

Send me a PM if you need anything or have any questions. If you need a fast reply, contact me on Telegram: @Adriandmen.
Bump Smiley Adriandmen is definitely a professional web developer and designer. I saw his project and that was really awesome. His skill is very good. I like his work.
laraveldeveloper

Activity: 59

Node,Laravel,Angular,Reactjs,Vuejs,HTML,CSS

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:52:41 AM

I am also a developer if you need your junior developer for your projects. I think i am really compatible candidate for your project. If you still hiring for this project then below is my skills list. Please check and let me know is it fine for you.

- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Vue.js
 - NodeJS, PHP.
 - SQL, MongoDB
 - mocha.js, chai.js test frameworks.

Adriandmen (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:06:36 AM

I am also a developer if you need your junior developer for your projects. I think i am really compatible candidate for your project. If you still hiring for this project then below is my skills list. Please check and let me know is it fine for you.

- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Vue.js
 - NodeJS, PHP.
 - SQL, MongoDB
 - mocha.js, chai.js test frameworks.

Alright, if I need a developer, I'll make sure to contact you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: