Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin7 a new exchange  (Read 20797 times)
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2011, 04:23:55 PM

valid html should be the following....
<div class="row">
  <div class="text"><label for="btc_address">Your Bitcoin Address:</label></div>
  <div class="field"><input type="text" name="btc_address" id="btc_address" value="" size="25" /></div>
</div>
Fixed that for you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robbie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 04:34:26 PM

I am on the 7th pages ,bitcoin7.com .Already registered ,when for the feedback of other users.
iBug

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 04:56:12 PM

I am on the 7th pages ,bitcoin7.com .Already registered ,when for the feedback of other users.

Sorry, but is this sentence encrypted ?
Chucksta

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 09:18:38 PM

Sorry, but is this sentence encrypted ?

Translation attempt...

I am on the 7th pages ,Bitcoin7 - This is the 7th page of this Bitcoin7.com thread

Already registered - people who have already registered

when for the feedback of other users - only interested in the feedback of other users

Hmm.... could it be... fekk off anyone who isn't actually using Bitcoin7 ??

Okay, I'll fekk off Smiley
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 06:00:33 AM

Honestly, if this isn't a scam I'll be surprised.

The funniest part is I wrote most the text.
It's a complete rip off from TradeHill.com
They didn't even change the part about being incorporated in Chile....

Maybe a scam, maybe a rip off. Either way ripping someones code and text isn't the way to gain respect in this market.

If you trade on their exchange I'm sorry.

Dear Bitcion7,

As many people have already noticed, your firm has admittedly plagiarized the text (and more) from Tradehill's website.

We pointed this out in the above posts and asked you to change the text several times. You have been apologetic and explanatory but have not remedied the situation. It has been two weeks since we've made multiple requests and less then 1% of the text has been changed. We understand it takes time to change a site but you have not taken any steps yet. Additionally, you've made plenty of time for marketing your company via lengthy forum posts and updates.   

It is also very coincidental that your site came on-line 4 days after ours, with the exact same text, same layout, same features (like instant buy/sell), offering referral codes.  We have spent time and resources on developing our own website and ideas – please respect our intellectual property and remove the text immediately.

The text on Tradehill's website under “Introduction”, “Add Funds”, “Withdraw Funds”, “Support”, “Deposit Funds” and more, has been directly plagiarized by Bitcoin7 under – coincidentally – the exact same titles of “Introduction”, “Add Funds”, “Withdraw Funds”, “Support”, “Deposit Funds”.

See below - just some - of the exact plagiarisms which currently remain (at least up until the dating of this post).

TRADEHILL:

Under “Legal” and “Terms of Use”

Proprietary Rights
All contents of the TradeHill website, including, but not limited to, text, names, data, logos, buttons, icons, code, methods, techniques, models, graphics and the underlying software (the “Components”), are proprietary of TradeHill and are protected by the patent, copyright, trademark and trade laws of Chile and/or other countries. Nothing contained in this website shall be used in any form unless expressly stated by TradeHill.

https://www.tradehill.com/Support/Legal

BITCOIN7:

Proprietary Rights
All contents of the Bitcoin7 website, including, but not limited to, text, names, data, logos, buttons, icons, code, methods, techniques, models, graphics and the underlying software (the "Components"), are proprietary of Bitcoin7 and are protected by the patent, copyright, trademark and trade laws of Bulgaria and/or other countries. Nothing contained in this website shall be used in any form unless expressly stated by Bitcoin7.

TRADEHILL:

Changes to Website
TradeHill will always attempt to keep its users informed of any changes to the website. However, TradeHill may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website, including the availability of features of the site, at any time. TradeHill may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to part or the entire website without prior notice or liability.

https://www.tradehill.com/Support/Legal

BITCOIN7:

Changes to Website
Bitcoin7 will always attempt to keep its users informed of any changes to the website. However, Bitcoin7 may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website, including the availability of features of the site, at any time. Bitcoin7 may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to part or the entire website without prior notice or liability.

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
elements

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 09:50:53 AM

Dear Jared,

I completely understand that you're pissed that B7 has copied your texts!
I also understand that you want the situation remedied BUT you are complaining that B7 is using their time to promote themselves rather than to fix this problem AND you are doing the exact same thing at the same time:

Bruce is advocating your services for nearly two weeks know, 3 times a day on the Bitcoin show and how easy it is to get money in and out of Trade Hill and that you're offering you services for oh so many currencies when in fact you're only handling USD, CLP and PEN. Sorry, but weak! While this is not being fixed you guys had several interviews on the show for promotion.

Don't get me wrong I am not really satisfied with any of the exchanges because all have their weaknesses and cons but I find it a too bad that instead of exchanges battling each other in the forum they don't use their time and energy to improve their own sites so the market will shift to best competitor (or split regarding to the particular needs of groups of customers).

Just a thought...

PS: EUR-Transactions: To tell Europeans they should convert their funds into USD and then bank wire them to you means effectively that you DO NOT accept EUR! BTW this costs horrendous bank fees in the EU.

»A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.« - Douglas Adams
Use the trusted German Bitcoin exchange: https://www.bitcoin.de/de/r/5wcwts
Tips & donations: BTC : 1MAQYNLp2VJ9wWhPYg5BnrbUGzdhGXopZw | CGB: 5bgQivyHJcSWTgvLfVW87Zj23M7mcFCVBF
jkminkov (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 03:45:53 PM

dear Jered Spammer, stop posting your crap numerous times in numerous threads

after that http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=17829.msg229909#msg229909

all your copywrite claims look pathetic

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
iBug

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 01:52:57 PM

Last week I transfered about $1,000 to Bitcoin7 account but was surprised that after 3-4 days, a smaller amount was added to my Bitcoin7 account. I contacted them a few times, and at the end they said that there was a fee of $11,00 that I had to pay, so that amount was deducted from the amount I transfered.
The Bitcoin7 website states that the transfer from "USD bank transfer to EU bank" and "EUR bank transfer to EU bank" is free.

I know that Bulgaria has a rather big SWIFT fee for transfers to outside of the country (when withdrawing money from Bitcoin7).

But since their website says that adding money (via bank transfer to their EU bank account) is free, I wasn't expecting a fee.
But in my case, they added a $11,00 feeAngry

Has anybody else had this problem (or noticed this) before ?
elements

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 05:27:29 PM

How did you transfer?

In Europe there a three methods of transfering money via bank wire:

- BEN (recipient pays all fees)
- OUR (sender pays all fees)
- SHARE (sender pays fees with his bank; recipient pays fees with his bank)

Maybe you should check on this.

AND B7 should make clear what type of bank wire you have to do (possibly an OUR wire) so that they don't apply fees AND post it on their site!

»A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.« - Douglas Adams
Use the trusted German Bitcoin exchange: https://www.bitcoin.de/de/r/5wcwts
Tips & donations: BTC : 1MAQYNLp2VJ9wWhPYg5BnrbUGzdhGXopZw | CGB: 5bgQivyHJcSWTgvLfVW87Zj23M7mcFCVBF
iBug

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 06:38:12 PM

How did you transfer?

In Europe there a three methods of transferring money via bank wire:
I know, I just went with the default of the shared fees. I've made lots of payments from my Luxembourgish bank account to other accounts in Germany, France and Austria and I've never had to pay any fees.

I had to pay a currency transaction fee on my side (which is min. 7 € with my bank) and I made sure to enter all details correctly (as I would have to pay an additional fee for missing or wrong IBAN/BIC).

But since the Bitcoin7 website states that a "USD bank transfer to EU bank" is free, I was believing them.
Of course, if select the option of the OUR (all fees on my side), the beneficiary Bitcoin7 has no fees. But that option is an additional 20 € (minimum !) if I'm right.

In the mean time, Bitcoin7 did apologize for the extra fees, but it's still something I had to pay for ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: