Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Bitcoin Currency  (Read 2227 times)
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 11:02:21 AM

NEFT, RTGS and IMPS are payment methods just like chequeu but they work electronically. For IMPS you must use Net banking or app banking from your bank. For NEFT, RTGS you can do via netbanking, but you can do it from bank branch also. Visit your bank's barnch and ask them you need to do NEFT. You will need to have one cheque with you which will be used as debit note from your account. You will need receiver's bank account details like name, account number, IFSC code, account type etc.

All banks have these facilty as they are part of core banking. Only some scheduled co operative banks does not have this faciltiy.

Thanks
Mahin
Zebpay
Using zebpay app.
For verifying documents do I need these services?
- No
And for exchanging Bitcoins to INR (or transfer to bank) do I need these services?
- No
My account does not have net banking.
- You will need RTGS, NEFT only if you are transferring INR from your account to Zebpay account.
Thank you.

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TigerKing (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:23:56 AM

NEFT, RTGS and IMPS are payment methods just like chequeu but they work electronically. For IMPS you must use Net banking or app banking from your bank. For NEFT, RTGS you can do via netbanking, but you can do it from bank branch also. Visit your bank's barnch and ask them you need to do NEFT. You will need to have one cheque with you which will be used as debit note from your account. You will need receiver's bank account details like name, account number, IFSC code, account type etc.

All banks have these facilty as they are part of core banking. Only some scheduled co operative banks does not have this faciltiy.

Thanks
Mahin
Zebpay
Using zebpay app.
For verifying documents do I need these services?
- No
And for exchanging Bitcoins to INR (or transfer to bank) do I need these services?
- No
My account does not have net banking.
- You will need RTGS, NEFT only if you are transferring INR from your account to Zebpay account.
Thank you.

Thank you. For help. Verified 15 days ago. Using it now.

Found many ways to earn free coins. In play store found legit app developer's game Blockchain for earning Bitcoins.
Takes time lot time to earn but good and free payout every Tuesday. I earned 0.0006Bitcoins in two weeks.
I want to know PrimeDice is good site for playing for bitcoins?
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:32:38 PM

Found many ways to earn free coins. In play store found legit app developer's game Blockchain for earning Bitcoins.
Takes time lot time to earn but good and free payout every Tuesday. I earned 0.0006Bitcoins in two weeks.

That's good that you are now verified there. And yes, it takes a lot to earn bitcoins because of its high value currently.
PrimeDice is a dice site where you can play either through their faucet (200 satoshis after signup) or you can deposit your own bitcoins and start playing with their high-low dice game, it is a good site because it's been online since many years and has a very good reputation here at bitcointalk among many other gambling websites.
TigerKing (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:42:48 PM

Takes time lot time to earn but good and free payout every Tuesday. I earned 0.0006 Bitcoins in two weeks.
PrimeDice is a dice site where you can play either through their faucet (200 satoshis after signup) or you can deposit your own bitcoins and start playing with their high-low dice game, it is a good site because it's been online since many years and has a very good reputation here at bitcointalk among many other gambling websites.

thank you for valuable information.
Did not understood meaning of faucet?
After signup to PrimeDice I didn't get 200 satoshi, planing on deposit.
What are other sites where I can earn free bitcoins (or satoshi)? I can't find in this forum. will you?
Thank You.
Lender

Activity: 39
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:17:15 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 10:39:41 PM by Lender

PrimeDice is a dice game having 1% house edge.
TigerKing (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:47:45 AM

what is bitcoin core?? difference between zebpay and bitcoin core?
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:54:02 PM

what is bitcoin core?? difference between zebpay and bitcoin core?

Zebpay is an exchange where you can buy/sell or trade your bitcoins, it is not generally a wallet but an exchange wallet.
Bitcoin core is completely different here, it is a wallet in which you need to download the whole blockchain which covers all the transactions since the start till date and lets you send/receive bitcoins to/from anyone, zebpay has a wallet too from which you can do the same thing, but it is an exchange too and such utilities are not provided in Bitcoin Core.
Dil dil

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:22:09 AM

Bitcoin security just remember one thing  but not easy to hack someone's bank account so just of suspicious calls and don't  out is Bitcoin
kaka@1234

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:54:50 AM

Wht is the best wallet??  I gave all the details for verification on zebpay, but yet to be viewed
Dil dil

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:13:38 AM

I want to a website is good site for playing for bitcoins
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: