Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Bitcoin Currency  (Read 2227 times)
TigerKing (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:07:35 PM

I have downloaded zebpay app and coinsecure app. I don't know much in banking field.
I did little research on Google and wiki, found many things. From this forum trying to understand more about Bitcoins.
I am student, and working freelancer Offline, but now starting Online. Many projects pay through Bitcoins. That is why I need to use this currency.
1. In zebpay, you need to verify using PAN card. Is it safe?? Because we are providing personal and secure information to App.
2. What about coinsecure and it's verification process?
IFSC code? KYC? Whats this?
I only have normal bank account with ATM debit card with no online banking mobile banking service.
Please need help with all this banking stuff.
There should be thread like "ask anything about Bitcoins" that will be helpful.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:20:51 PM

I have downloaded zebpay app and coinsecure app. I don't know much in banking field.
I did little research on Google and wiki, found many things. From this forum trying to understand more about Bitcoins.
I am student, and working freelancer Offline, but now starting Online. Many projects pay through Bitcoins. That is why I need to use this currency.
1. In zebpay, you need to verify using PAN card. Is it safe?? Because we are providing personal and secure information to App.
I only have normal bank account with ATM debit card with no online banking mobile banking service.

Answers to your questions:
1. It's completely safe to provide Zebpay with your PAN card because they are secure and trustworthy exchangers in terms of Bitcoins in India.
2. Coinsecure asks you for documents like Passport, Driving License, PAN card, etc. of which you can provide them any.
KYC means Know your customer, it's a check that these exchanges do before allowing you to trade there. IFSC code is a code that is specific to your bank and bank's branch and city, and is needed to link your bank there.

You can ask anything here too, and we will help.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:31:22 PM

First of all welcome to crypto community ,zebpay and coinsecure are safe and quite fast in transaction.there are thread called 'help' and "introduction" ,you can visit there for your query.
amit.tiger12

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:49:36 PM

Thanks.
Which is mostly popular site or app for wallet in India?
Which one you use? And popular among Indian forum members?
How do I get exchange to rupees in zebpay app? Do I need to link bank to App?? IFSC?
Isn't that illegal if you get any free Bitcoin by playing games or earning from etc etc sites?? Because how you pay tax when you exchange Bitcoins?
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:14:27 PM

Thanks.
Which is mostly popular site or app for wallet in India?
Which one you use? And popular among Indian forum members?
How do I get exchange to rupees in zebpay app? Do I need to link bank to App?? IFSC?
Isn't that illegal if you get any free Bitcoin by playing games or earning from etc etc sites?? Because how you pay tax when you exchange Bitcoins?

Most popular site or app for wallet in India is Zebpay, I use them and would recommend you to do the same.
It is popular amongst Indians and you will get them exchanged by simply selling your coins in Zebpay app.
You need to link your bank to app and regarding IFSC, I have already explained it in my previous post before.
IFSC code is a code that is specific to your bank and bank's branch and city, and is needed to link your bank there.
Nothing is illegal if you can show that you got your bitcoins from those etc sites.
Regardless of earning INR through bitcoins or anything, you are not bound to pay taxes unless you earn more than 2.5 lacs.
If your income is above that, you need to file your returns and show this as "income from other sources", then pay your taxes and you are fine.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 04:34:39 AM

I am not ZEBPAY Customer but i am for Coinsecure and for Coinsecure you need to send them ID + Address proof and add your bank details to get all verified .
They are very fast both for withdrawal and deposits and also verification process , Benson Samuel is Coinsecure staff and if you have any inquiry then you can ask him also Smiley

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 04:41:10 AM

Thank you all.
Actually I'm concern with my bank accounts security and privacy. As per news hackers stole bitcoins from many online wallets and mobile wallets. So if bank account is connected, how will that affect to bank account with lots of money (below 2 lakhs) or with no money? Meaning, which information of bank can hackers use to steal money from bank?
I have basic bank account with debit card. Any online service I need to apply?
And for security purpose should I open another different bank account with low money?
I can't find my Bank's IFSC code online. How to find it?

You must apply for Internet banking if you are serious about Bitcoin trades and for security just remember one thing , its not easy to hack someone's bank account without proper social engineering , so just aware of suspicious calls and don't give out info to anyone who are not financial authorized institution , also when you give out your documents do watermark on it for your privacy protection . Just beware of fake calls asking for personal details , do not ever give to them . You don't need to open new bank account just for security purpose . Every bank's security is well enough protected and most hacks occurs due to stupidity of customers and lack of care . Most people actually loose their bank funds for social engineering frauds , fake calls , Fake lottery offers and etc .

You can find Bank's IFSC here >> https://www.bankbazaar.com/ifsc-code.html

TigerKing (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:45:05 AM

1. It's completely safe to provide Zebpay with your PAN card because they are secure and trustworthy exchangers in terms of Bitcoins in India.
2. Coinsecure asks you for documents like Passport, Driving License, PAN card, etc. of which you can provide them any.
KYC means Know your customer, it's a check that these exchanges do before allowing you to trade there. IFSC code is a code that is specific to your bank and bank's branch and city, and is needed to link your bank there.

Thank you for answers.
Is it safe to provide IFSC code to anyone? (Like we are not suppose to share Debit card details, pin no. Etc)

First of all welcome to crypto community ,zebpay and coinsecure are safe and quite fast in transaction.there are thread called 'help' and "introduction" ,you can visit there for your query.
Thank you. Can you provide link for those thread?
cracxme

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:55:52 AM

Thank you for answers.
Is it safe to provide IFSC code to anyone? (Like we are not suppose to share Debit card details, pin no. Etc)

IFSC Codes available online for all banks, You can search here : http://www.ifsccodebank.com/ by selecting your bank, state and branch location.

EDIT: IFSC Codes are used to identify your bank name and branch location, it has nothing to do with your account number or personal details like Debit card pin etc.
TigerKing (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:57:59 AM

You must apply for Internet banking if you are serious about Bitcoin trades

I didn't understand meaning for Bitcoins trade.
As I mentioned in first post, working as a freelancer some projects giving Bitcoins as payment or as a reward. So I just want take Bitcoins and convert into rupees, whenever I want. For this do I need internet banking?

and for security just remember one thing , its not easy to hack someone's bank account without proper social engineering , so just aware of suspicious calls and don't give out info to anyone who are not financial authorized institution , also when you give out your documents do watermark on it for your privacy protection . Just beware of fake calls asking for personal details , do not ever give to them . You don't need to open new bank account just for security purpose . Every bank's security is well enough protected and most hacks occurs due to stupidity of customers and lack of care . Most people actually loose their bank funds for social engineering frauds , fake calls , Fake lottery offers and etc .

Ok thank you for this security.
But how do I watermark it? Any sample image?
Software app or so it manually?.
And searched on check book and found IFSC code. Thank for information.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:58:35 AM

Thank you for answers.

Thank you. Can you provide link for those thread?

IFSC code is used to send funds to your bank account. And every Bank's branch has different and unique IFSC code. As far as I know it is safe to give your IFSC code. I suggest to keep a separate account without much cash in it to do online payments and other card payments. In this way you don't have to fear anything. Keep like 5000 rupees in that account and if you need money to spend urgently, only then transfer the money. Try to have another account which does not have debit card or anything linked to it. Keep your savings in this account.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
TigerKing (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:07:12 AM

IFSC code is used to send funds to your bank account. And every Bank's branch has different and unique IFSC code. As far as I know it is safe to give your IFSC code. I suggest to keep a separate account without much cash in it to do online payments and other card payments. In this way you don't have to fear anything. Keep like 5000 rupees in that account and if you need money to spend urgently, only then transfer the money. Try to have another account which does not have debit card or anything linked to it. Keep your savings in this account.

Thanks. Some members in my family opened another bank account for internet banking. That's why I asked.
Is inherent banking necessary for Bitcoins exchanging? Meaning payment or reward as Bitcoins then converted to rupee.?

I didn't understand that last sentence, are taking about bank account or Bitcoin wallet?
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 05:09:59 AM

You must apply for Internet banking if you are serious about Bitcoin trades

I didn't understand meaning for Bitcoins trade.
As I mentioned in first post, working as a freelancer some projects giving Bitcoins as payment or as a reward. So I just want take Bitcoins and convert into rupees, whenever I want. For this do I need internet banking?

and for security just remember one thing , its not easy to hack someone's bank account without proper social engineering , so just aware of suspicious calls and don't give out info to anyone who are not financial authorized institution , also when you give out your documents do watermark on it for your privacy protection . Just beware of fake calls asking for personal details , do not ever give to them . You don't need to open new bank account just for security purpose . Every bank's security is well enough protected and most hacks occurs due to stupidity of customers and lack of care . Most people actually loose their bank funds for social engineering frauds , fake calls , Fake lottery offers and etc .

Ok thank you for this security.
But how do I watermark it? Any sample image?
Software app or so it manually?.
And searched on check book and found IFSC code. Thank for information.

you can watermark with photoshop Smiley

TigerKing (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:13:16 AM

Ok. But can you provide me any image.  What to write or draw in watermark?
Zebpay accepts watermarked documents for verification?
TigerKing (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:35:02 AM

You all members are so fast, I can't even finish writing my questions and you guys are ready with replies. Very helpful.
Thank you.
TigerKing (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:00:22 AM

What is RTGS IMPS NEFT?
Do these services require internet banking? Or mobile banking?
How to know that my bank account have these services?
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 08:07:57 AM

What is RTGS IMPS NEFT?
Do these services require internet banking? Or mobile banking?
How to know that my bank account have these services?

NEFT, RTGS and IMPS are payment methods just like chequeu but they work electronically. For IMPS you must use Net banking or app banking from your bank. For NEFT, RTGS you can do via netbanking, but you can do it from bank branch also. Visit your bank's barnch and ask them you need to do NEFT. You will need to have one cheque with you which will be used as debit note from your account. You will need receiver's bank account details like name, account number, IFSC code, account type etc.

All banks have these facilty as they are part of core banking. Only some scheduled co operative banks does not have this faciltiy.

Thanks
Mahin
Zebpay

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
TigerKing (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:50:37 AM

NEFT, RTGS and IMPS are payment methods just like chequeu but they work electronically. For IMPS you must use Net banking or app banking from your bank. For NEFT, RTGS you can do via netbanking, but you can do it from bank branch also. Visit your bank's barnch and ask them you need to do NEFT. You will need to have one cheque with you which will be used as debit note from your account. You will need receiver's bank account details like name, account number, IFSC code, account type etc.

All banks have these facilty as they are part of core banking. Only some scheduled co operative banks does not have this faciltiy.

Thanks
Mahin
Zebpay
Using zebpay app.
For verifying documents do I need these services?
And for exchanging Bitcoins to INR (or transfer to bank) do I need these services?
My account does not have net banking.
Thank you.
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 03:53:26 PM

Ok. But can you provide me any image.  What to write or draw in watermark?
Zebpay accepts watermarked documents for verification?

that i don't know cause i don't use ZEBPAY , Only Coinsecure and they do accept or not you have to ask Benson Samuel ...
Also for watermark you just write your name with transparent effect so documents details are clear ..

TigerKing (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:04:53 AM

that i don't know cause i don't use ZEBPAY , Only Coinsecure and they do accept or not you have to ask Benson Samuel ...
Also for watermark you just write your name with transparent effect so documents details are clear ..

Ok. I already applied for verification with watermarked documents lets see what happens next.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: