Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grindabuck's $100k Milestone Celebration! (Grindabuck.com)  (Read 871 times)
Grindabuck (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 10:55:38 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 12:59:24 AM by Grindabuck

Grindabuck's Official $100k Milestone Celebration! Cheesy (Payment Proofs)  Smiley

Since November of 2014, Grindabuck.com has proudly paid out over $96,000 in rewards to members!
We are quickly approaching our $100k milestone mark and we wanted to show some appreciation to the members who got us here!!!
Grindabuck would like to invite everyone to come celebrate this huge milestone achievement with us!

Festivities will take place on December 2nd, 2016.
There will be giveaways and prizes dropping live in our chat box!

Members must reach 'VIP Level 2' in order to be eligible for participation in this promo.
Accounts will be upgraded to 'VIP Level 2' status after earning 1000 grindabucks (gabs) ($10.00).

We wanted to allow some of our new members a little time before December 2nd to reach 'VIP Level 2'. So if you are not a member yet, don't worry! There is still time to register your new account with us and become eligible for participation in this milestone celebration!!!

Not a member yet? Click here to sign up! - Grindabuck.com

Official details about this promotion will be posted in this thread,
and other social media platforms (such as our official Facebook page and Twitter feed),
prior to the event as they come available, so stay tuned!!!

Earn free gift cards, Bitcoin, and PayPal rewards for completing tasks & surveys on Grindabuck!
http://www.grindabuck.com
[Grindabuck is currently accepting memberships from residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, and Australia]

@BroadwayDraw @chazley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:12:27 PM

Never heard of that site. Gonna check it out Smiley

Since you can't post images, let me quote that one you got there.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:39:43 PM

Looks nice, congratulations Grindabuck for this achievement. It's a pity I can't make a lot of profit on it, because usually those offers are only available for rich countries. For third world countries the rewards are very low or we don't have tasks to complete. Anyway I think your site worth a lot for many people. I wish you a good celebration!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Grindabuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 12:30:41 AM

Thank you mexicantarget for helping me to post that image!
I hope you do actually join up and check us out! We have a good handful of different ways members can earn on our site, and we also have a pretty great community of members who love to reach out and help the newbies. Be sure to stop by chat to introduce yourself sometime!

And another thank you to mrcash02 for the kind words!  Cheesy
Dan11i

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:21:05 PM

I have been using Grindabuck for a few months now and can say it is an awesome site to earn btc/usd or giftcards on and it is one of the friendliest sites i've ever been on. After you get 10$ worth of grindabucks you level up and can cashout, and it really didn't take me very long to get to that stage at all. They have a ton of offerwalls you can choose from each unique and useful for different things. Some walls offer various offers such as email submits, zip submits, and even surveys. My favorite and most earned wall is AdscendMedia, they have lots of offers and some of the best paying surveys going up to about 6$ a survey on some days. Doing a few of those would get you to your 10$ goal quite quick even if you do the lowering paying common ones, and the simple email and zip submits can earn you quite a bit in no time at all.

The site has recently added a page showing what is crediting the most which has really helped! They also have leaderboards where you can earn even more if you earn the most that day, and at the end of every month if you earned enough you will earn a bonus as well! If you ever need any help there is almost always someone in chat, whether it be a Grinder or a Mod/Admin. Overall it is a friendly community and a great opportunity to make some income!

Earnings proof here: https://imgur.com/a/9M7dD

If anyone would like to use my referral link you can here: http://grindabuck.com/index?ref=pyrslx
If not just sign up on http://grindabuck.com and start earning!
almack64

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:57:01 PM

Hey Almack here.  I have to say Grind A Buck is my favorite place to earn extra cash online.   I joined in May. I'm a Level 6 member now and have made about $1K in extra money doing mostly surveys.  That doesn't mention the about $500 additional made from panels that I got on via GAB.

I was the $90k Celebration winner and received a free cool $25 last month. Cool !!

In any case the earnings here are real and the community is fresh.  The Admins are very active and helpful.  No submitting an issue and receiving a response in a week like some sites.  I'm active daily, so anyone that joins, I (and just about all the other daily users) will be willing to to help you start making money and reach Level 2 now.

Here's a shot of my current earnings:  http://imgur.com/a/jCiMv

Check it out and Join by going to http://grindabuck.com

Hope to see you around the Grind-A-Hood.

Oh yeah if you want you can use my referral link: http://grindabuck.com/index?ref=almack64
You know how that goes  Smiley
Grindabuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 05:58:35 PM

Happy Friday Everyone!

December 2nd is quickly approaching.
I wanted to quickly remind everyone that in order to be eligible for this promotion, your account must first reach VIP LVL 2. Accounts are automatically upgraded to VIP LVL 2 once they reach 1000 Grindabucks ($10).

In a nutshell, once you complete your first cash out you will be eligible to participate in our 100k promotion.  Grin

So...please plan accordingly! If you are a new member, please remember to set aside a little time for yourself to reach this VIP LVL 2 status prior to us launching the promo giveaways.

As you can see above, we have many members who are excited to reach out and help new users sign up and get started. PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE MEMBERS! These members have loads of experience to share with you, and they are willing to help new users better navigate our site and successfully reach their first cash outs. Cool

If you are new to our community, don't be shy! Stop by our live chat box and introduce yourself!  Cheesy

Have a great weekend & keep grinding!
- Team Grindabuck
Grindabuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 02:05:44 PM

Good Morning Everyone!

We have some official promo details to announce regarding the giveaway drawings & prizes!!!!!
Details about the actual Drawings and Prize structure can be found in the link below!  Shocked
(You must be logged into Grindabuck in order to view the $100k Promo details page below)

-----> $100k Promo Update - Official Drawing Details! 

Thank You & Happy Grinding!
- Team Grindabuck

BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:31:34 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

We have some official promo details to announce regarding the giveaway drawings & prizes!!!!!
Details about the actual Drawings and Prize structure can be found in the link below!  Shocked
(You must be logged into Grindabuck in order to view the $100k Promo details page below)

- Team Grindabuck

Con..  they find a way to remove you from chat @ the time this will be drawn..

only cronies have a chance of winnng

got chat banned myself for telling a joke...

Sorry @Grindabuck , but you dont answer messages or emails regarding this and your little hitler of a moderator...

you still have my account chat banned for no reason

I'm very happy for you to paste my chat input which had me banned on here as I got nothing to be afraid of regarding breaching any rules

Grindabuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:47:31 PM

Good Morning Everyone!

Details about the actual Drawings and Prize structure can be found in the link below!  Shocked

- Team Grindabuck

Con..  they find a way to remove you from chat @ the time this will be drawn..

only cronies have a chance of winnng

got chat banned myself for telling a joke...

Sorry @Grindabuck , but you dont answer messages or emails regarding this and your little hitler of a moderator...

you still have my account chat banned for no reason

I'm very happy for you to paste my chat input which had me banned on here as I got nothing to be afraid of regarding breaching any rules

Hello,
Z here, and I wanted to provide you with some feedback about your comments.

1. First, we don't allow advertising in chat - we also don't allow conversation about our site operations in chat. The best way to reach out to admin about advertising, or any business related inquires, would be privately through our support mail (support@grindabuck.com).

2. According to a support ticket you sent us on 9/3, you acknowledged that you were advertising in our chat. Also, you acknowledged that you had banter with another member in our chat and that someone possibly took a joke you made in the wrong way. For record, you were banned for the advertising (not the joke you made) [this ticket is pasted below for reference]

3. I like to correct a problem in chat, before I ban in chat (especially in regards to new members). On September 3rd, I attempted to correct this issue with you in chat. I told you to send requests to the support box for admin "because we don't allow that type of discussion in chat". Unfortunately, you continued to break chat rules by talking about advertising & your budget. You ignored my many reminders about chat rules, till Admin popped into chat and decided to ban you (I guess he decided I was being too liberal for too long).

I understand you are frustrated with this situation, but from what I see this was a valid chat ban and you were given ample opportunity and information to avoid the ban. That being said, You were never banned from using our website, but this was specifically just a ban within our chat box. I'm willing to work with you on this.  Wink

Currently, you are a VIP LVL 2 member which actually makes you eligible to participate in our upcoming promo. You would need access to the chat box in order to participate. I would love to see you back on board with Grindabuck so you can participate in these festivities. I also don't feel that this one mistake should define you as a user.

Honestly, I take no issue with lifting this chat ban for you if you can agree to respect and uphold our chat rules moving forward. Please let me know if you are willing to accept these terms about chat rules and I will lift the ban this afternoon. =)

Thanks,
z3

support ticket from you:

"I had an incident on chat regarding your mods. I have a budget of approx £1,000 (GBP) whih I would have been interested in advertising with yourselves.  I at no stage in my conversation discussed, nor led anyone to insinuate what my offer would be."

"I was having a bit of banter and joking around with a guy who was complaining about videos.  I implied that ******** always worked for me. I got accused of advertising, when I told him to get a sense of humour, some other guy chat barred me.... "

Grindabuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 03:14:24 PM

Good morning grinders!

I want to officially welcome all the new members who have signed up over the past week! Thank you for joining us!

Also a quick reminder that our 100k promotion will be taking place THIS FRIDAY!

Please be sure to get your new accounts to VIP 2 status for eligibility!
Remember, this requirement can be filled by reaching your first $10 cash out.

If you need helping finding points, use our Whats Working tool:
http://grindabuck.com/whats-working

You can also check our daily, weekly, and monthly leader boards to see what members are earning the most.
If you see these members in chat, don't be afraid to reach out to them for help getting started.

Pro Tip for New Members:
Install a cookie manager extension into your browser when first getting started. Some offers seem to be most reliable in converting to points if you clean your cookies prior to attempting the offer. The most popular cookie extension among our members seems to be Vanilla Cookie Manager for chrome.

This extension simply installs into your browser and allows you to clear your cookies with a click of your mouse (you will notice a tiny cookie shaped icon on your browser). After installing any cookie manager, please be sure to navigate to it's settings in order to "Whitelist *grindabuck.com". This will prevent you from getting logged out of Grindabuck's main site between each cookie clear.

Of course, if you run into any issues, need any help, or just have some questions, please contact us through the support ticket system onsite.
We can also be reached via email to support@grindabuck.com

Please be sure to refer to the original post in this thread for all posted details regarding this promo. Thanks & Enjoy!

Grindabuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 05:06:11 PM

Grindabuck members have recieved $99,972 in rewards since Nov '14!
http://grindabuck.com/payment_proof

$28 more dollars till we officially hit $100k! Thank you everyone!
And don't forget to celebrate with us THIS FRIDAY!  Cheesy Grin
Grindabuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 07:45:14 PM

Smiley And we have officially surpassed our $100,000 milestone of paid rewards to our members! Thank you so much to everyone for helping us get there and a big thank you to all of the new members who have recently signed up to Grindabuck.com!

http://grindabuck.com/payment_proof
https://i.imgur.com/vJNXNKM.png

You still have a little under 24 hours to get your new accounts into good standing. Remember, to be eligible for prizes you must first reach VIP LVL 2 prior to the drawing! We have handfuls of new offers on the walls today and many grinders around in chat to help anyone who is getting started!

and don't forget to celebrate with us TOMORROW when we give away $100 (10,000 GaBs)!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: