Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAVELCHAIN - The Global Blockchain Booking System - hotelp2p.com  (Read 1161 times)
Lera1993 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 07:03:06 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 07:06:19 PM by Lera1993

I am exited to announce - that http://www.hotelp2p.com totally shares the future vision of Blockchain Travel

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Grin

Hello guys. My name is Lera, i live in Barcelona. Cool I am PR manager and Founder of TravelChain

We are working currently on the concept and possible partnership.

If you have a FLAT to share with bitcoiners - PLEASE reply in the thread.

I would like to make a coin for a global booking system on BlockChain. The market size is almost 1 trillion USD, and there is a huge opportunity for a global adoption.

I have travel education, and i am currently running a flat sharing business. Kiss

This is going to be better than booking.com, airbnb, expedia, kayak and even uber. The global booking system can be used also for reservation of any tickets for flights and so on. We can be the next DecaCorn with such idea.

Will love to hear any feedback from you.

- Advisory board of the project - some travel business people + some venture cap or consulting
- Someone to support thread and assemble the team of believers
Pyramusx

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 07:12:48 PM

Advice: If you want to succeed, look at most threads on here and do the complete opposite of what coin devs do because no one here knows what the hell they are doing

Lera1993 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 07:39:26 PM

Nice advise.  Grin Grin Grin Thank you

So thats basically is my point:
1. First of all i want to crowdfund my test crowdfunding of BitcoinSpace idea. I want to attract some early adopters, devs and other nerds to the project, and i want them to visit me in my space. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJokBczI_HqJgg8PSPEkGeA
2. I want to create franchising network with this idea - bitcoinspaces all over the world, and as a concept - "pay any dime" rooms for promo.
3. Crowdfund the COIN ICO and the specific blockchain with 0 fees for booking.
4. Perform the coin ICO and attract simple people to share there spaces with 0 fees.
5. Attract global players and transform them to travelchain usage.
Lera1993 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:37:27 PM

I would like to run a small pre-pre-ICO for the Travel Coin

I will sell 1000 travel coins.

This means you can change 1 travel coin to 1 night stay at Any BitcoinSpaces

At the moment there is only one place available on Carrer De Salva 45 =) The description of the place - is in my recent video.

The apartment has 3 bedrooms + I'm going to open one bigger space. So any bitcoiners to visit Barcelona - welcome.

Is it a good idea?
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:36:41 AM

so this thread is not to announce a new coin but to look for someone who can extend his help to make a coin and realize this dream?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Ice Wizard

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:49:09 AM

good job boy's, it's call take action to realize a dream

so how do you start this before you have any coin yet?
Lera1993 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 12:18:23 PM

I would like to offer white paper creation.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here is the link to the Whitepaper draft.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M0tLtLdlY_HwPKzrFCDvF4q9x_U4oyeYwH3sknVysxs/edit?usp=sharing_eixpa_nl&ts=5841662f

Main ideas of the blockchain is open-ledger booking system. I have already advisor on the board - the guy, who created CoinTelegraph.com and Onlinetours.ru
He is basically creating the canvas of the whole idea.

BTW i am crowdfunding the first BitcoinSpace. Everybody is invited, lets discuss the conditions of crowdfunding. I am offering 1 coin = 1 night stay in the space.
Lera1993 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:52:29 PM

Yes.

As i am understanding the market of Cryptocurrencies - it is about making dreams true.

You just need to push hard to the goal, and be honest and opened to your auditory.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:32:03 PM

Factoms federation architecture will guide u in the right direction. Factomers have made it their mission to revolutionalize the record-keeping tho never fulfilled and seemed to abandon a big pretentious roadmap they have been running on since last fall. To this end, factom blockchain should be taken a look at.
Lera1993 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 01:12:19 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 04:00:12 PM by Lera1993

Thank you for your advice.

Tongue Kiss

For sure if it is interesting for Factom - i am very opened to discuss this.

At the moment i am looking for some devs, who can perform this for the TravelChain

I am sure, that we can make a good ICO. I already have an offer from one crowdfunding platform to perform PRE-sale.

I need WhitePaper and the team assembled. I am negotiating both

Lera1993 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 06:58:18 PM

Here is an interesting video that shares our vision on p2p booking

Wink

http://www.hotelp2p.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: