Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA vs EUROPE  (Read 1133 times)
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:58:07 PM

Europe has lot's of differences between the country's so I think some places in the usa are better and some are better in Europe.

But I don't think I will ever move to the USA, me and my wife probably move to Norway in the near future, we totally felt in love with this country, the people are really nice, low crime rate, good economy and it's so beautiful, good thing is that it's Europe but doesn't belong to the EU.

We now live in Belgium, the only thing I can say that is good is the beer and food, taxes are 60% of your wage and we have taxes for things you can't imagine and you get absolutely nothing in return. Everything is grey, boring and dirty, since we have the Euro it actually was one big ride downwards. My parents had it good here, but I really can't see a future for myself here.

Lived a while in The Netherlands too, but can't say it is better or worse, actually I didn't noticed much difference besides the roads that are way better, taxes are lower but housing and healthcare is way more, and I can't say the future looks bright for it either. 

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:07:13 PM

I don't care about economic issues. Quality of life is my concern.
True, but a country with a good economy makes the quality of your life much better. If you need to work 14 hours a day so you can have just enough food, I don't think you will love it. So yes I prefer a country with a healthy economy to live in. Even if I would have enough money, I would not want to live in a country knowing most of the other people have it bad there.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: