Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Marketing Network?  (Read 549 times)
Captain Corporate (OP)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:58:12 AM

I was thinking about this just now .

A website where companies can log in and offer say 10$ for say 1000 instagram followers (which means each follower gets 10 cents? my math is bad correct me if this is wrong Cheesy )

They can do this for instagram , facebook , twitter , snapchat and whatever else they want . They can get followers , retweets , likes and so on.

They can offer content writers to pay for blogs , say each blog post is 5$ and whoevers is better wins.

They can offer social media managers to create say instagram posts for them , or twitter or facebook for that matter and pay them.

They can offer blog owners , youtubers and so forth to share their products and blog posts and so on.

So a place where companies pay people to run their social media and grow their base but with paying them.

I don't know if I clearly explained what I meant but this sounds like a good plan to me.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:06:57 AM

I guess you want to do something like SEOClerks , idea is good and I like it but how are you planning to do it ? If it's going to be peer-to-peer which means between users with no centralized system involved then you need to build a good trust system to rate users that only paid for the job otherwise It's going to be chaotic , another thing worth mentioning is that most of the social media traffic offered these days are fake just like what Addmefast or other social media exchange sites offers.
Captain Corporate (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 07:14:17 AM

Well thats where the need for an amazing web developer comes from.

First of all , whoever wants to PAY people for these kinda jobs , needs to put the money in our system , beforehand , so while the job is being done every person gets their share from it , not after the job is done.

Secondly , people who wants to EARN money with this , needs to connect their social media accounts to our website , they need to be verified . There will be classes of accounts for example Class A , The best accounts , %90 real followers with 500+ followers. Class B with %80+ and 100+ followers and so forth , people can pay accordingly , you want cheap 10000 followers? You will get Class D-E types , you want quality followers with customer potential? You gotta go with Class A.

So the money stays in the website , people do works , every sunday or whatever , you get paid for how much work you have done AND quality of your social media accounts. A person with Class D social media account makes a lot less than a guy with Class A account.

A website that does these kinda stuff automatically is horribly difficult. Not an easy task. I have a tiny web development background (mainly C# guy but know .net a bit) and it is reeeaallly difficult. This isn't some wordpress slap on website. If I could find a trustworthy and good quality web developer who understands my projects clearly , I would assume it would be incredibly expensive as well.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:40:49 AM

I think there are already few similar services like
http://www.microearners.com/
https://microworkers.com/
https://www.fanslave.com/

But all you have stated in OP may not be available in only one platform. What you want to include in your platform means paid microworks and there are many sites/services which offer freelancing like platform for micro works.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:31:59 AM

Well thats where the need for an amazing web developer comes from.

First of all , whoever wants to PAY people for these kinda jobs , needs to put the money in our system , beforehand , so while the job is being done every person gets their share from it , not after the job is done.

Secondly , people who wants to EARN money with this , needs to connect their social media accounts to our website , they need to be verified . There will be classes of accounts for example Class A , The best accounts , %90 real followers with 500+ followers. Class B with %80+ and 100+ followers and so forth , people can pay accordingly , you want cheap 10000 followers? You will get Class D-E types , you want quality followers with customer potential? You gotta go with Class A.

So the money stays in the website , people do works , every sunday or whatever , you get paid for how much work you have done AND quality of your social media accounts. A person with Class D social media account makes a lot less than a guy with Class A account.

A website that does these kinda stuff automatically is horribly difficult. Not an easy task. I have a tiny web development background (mainly C# guy but know .net a bit) and it is reeeaallly difficult. This isn't some wordpress slap on website. If I could find a trustworthy and good quality web developer who understands my projects clearly , I would assume it would be incredibly expensive as well.

I like where there is need a of verifying social media accounts and give a grade based on that , just like lending platforms , that could reduce scam with one or another . I and almost every other bitcoin user dislike the idea of the need of having the funds in a third party service though , It require trust for that and a new service using this kind of systems doesn't give much credibility , even If the service is legit , there is always a possibility of getting hacked so It's better to keep it P2P and decentralized.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:25:10 PM

Put all in one platform is sounds great, yeah there are some site which offering like "1000 followers for $10" but mostly they just point it in one sector, and mostly have fake followers. Hope you can filtering this problem.
Offering something like social media manager is great, since as far as I see the needs for this is have a pretty much demands.
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:19:54 PM

I think there are already few similar services like
http://www.microearners.com/
https://microworkers.com/
https://www.fanslave.com/

But all you have stated in OP may not be available in only one platform. What you want to include in your platform means paid microworks and there are many sites/services which offer freelancing like platform for micro works.

microworkers.com is a big waste of time, you can earn more money signature posting than opening tens of websites for few cents and your pc might get infected with malware in the process.

Captain Corporate (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 10:06:27 AM

Well my idea has couple things different than those places.

First of all , a person pays lets say 5$ upfront , and each time people follow them on something they get a share , and until the whole 5$ is finish that person has time to withdraw whatever is left , assume 1$ is spent on followers and you decided it doesn't worth it , you can withdraw 4$ back.

Secondly , classes , class A followers are real followers with human controled and low risk of being fake.  Class B is some fakes might get in or not depending on quality of fake (work put in fakes) , Class C is half and half , very risky , Class D is full of fakes with no tweets no followers  pure shit. You pay accordingly to that , if you want 1000 followers for 1$ , you get Class D shitty followers , you want 1000 followers for 10$, you get customer potential good quality amazing followers who even stays for longer.

So my website checks the quality of the social media accounts and ranks them accordingly , you get that trust going.

Secondly , content writers , you put up 10$ for something and you get maybe 10 or more writers writing for that , if you like one , you take it and we give the money to that writer , other writers who lost tries their chances on something else . This way you do not get bad english writing third world country peanut working class people , but if you put up 1$ for it , someone with good content writing skills won't even bother and you get shitty content.

Thirdly and lastly , you put up 5$ for an instagram post for example , you get good quality class A type designer to make a great post for you , a real work , and you take it and post it on your instagram and we release the money from escrow to winner designer . If you pay 0.5$ for it , you get google image search as entry.

So to sum it up A ) followers ranked from A to D , B) Writers , quality depending on how much you pay , C) Designers , quality depending on how much you pay.

Now I have seen these all on different places , all risky , all unranked , this will be digital media agency of its own with freelancers helping you out , you don't hire someone , you put up money and the best man for that job for that price does it for you , you get tens of results and you select anyone you like , you liked none? You don't pay anyone and backout (be careful , if we see you use any of the results without paying , you get a ban , not just your account with us , your ip gets banned , your social media handles get banned from using it again , so you can't get it done for those accounts ever again , we make sure you will never use it again , either pay up if you gonna use it or don't use it)

So this is many websites combined in one , it is kind of like reverse fiverr , you don't pay someone five dollars to get the job done , you put up 5 dollars and people fight for it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████