Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Overview of Phone/SMS Verification Providers  (Read 551 times)
0xfff (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:06:51 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 01:26:46 PM by 0xfff

This thread acts as a collection of phone/SMS verification providers on this forum.

DingPVA *
United Kingdom
$0.60 monthly per number. $0.05 per SMS.
Accepts Bitcoin and PayPal ($5 min with PayPal)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604866.0

* I have personally verified that this service works.

Post below if you want me to add your service.
DingPVA

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:37:16 PM

This thread acts as a collection of phone/SMS verification providers on this forum.

DingPVA *
United Kingdom
$0.60 monthly per number. $0.05 per SMS.
Accepts Bitcoin and PayPal ($5 min)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604866.0

* I have personally verified that this service works.

Post below if you want me to add your service.
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback Smiley
Just a small fix,we can accept bitcoin with no minimum deposit Smiley Paypal has a minimum deposit of $5 due to fees.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:15:14 PM

Just a small fix,we can accept bitcoin with no minimum deposit Smiley Paypal has a minimum deposit of $5 due to fees.
Sounds good to deposit with bitcoin but should i need to have some balance to even see available number?

I can't select phone number and also will you be adding more countries in future?

Also when bitcoin payment will be added

Pay by Bitcoin(Soon)

DingPVA

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:24:40 PM

Sounds good to deposit with bitcoin but should i need to have some balance to even see available number?
https://s30.postimg.org/6qppd4bap/Untitledddd.png
I can't select phone number and also will you be adding more countries in future?

Also when bitcoin payment will be added

Pay by Bitcoin(Soon)

Bitcoin payments are manual unfortunately,I do give you the address through either e-mail or skype and once i receive it i manually topup your account,no you don't need balance to see numbers but we were out of stock,will be adding now a few shortly.
Should i pm you once i add numbers?
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:52:52 AM

Hope to see more information about other phone verification services. I need the diversity of phone from all kind of area for my job. I think you should also consider about adding some individual providers in this forum. There are many people on the services section looking for people who need phone verification. Adding some free services will make this topic even better. Anyway. Thanks for the information about DingPVA
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:35:01 AM

Hope to see more information about other phone verification services. I need the diversity of phone from all kind of area for my job. I think you should also consider about adding some individual providers in this forum. There are many people on the services section looking for people who need phone verification. Adding some free services will make this topic even better. Anyway. Thanks for the information about DingPVA

google voice is free
0xfff (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:37:43 AM

I think it is unnecessary to add phone number services that are not in this forum such as Google voice. They are great but I only intended this thread to help categorize services on bitcoin talk.

I only want to add providers from this forum that are active and working. I am hesitant to search the services for verification threads because it can be hard to tell if they are actually active and legitimate. If other providers were to post information about their services in this thread I would gladly add them to the list.
rocketloki

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 07:20:39 PM

So is there only this one provider?

I'm looking desperately for SMS providers that I can use for various payment and exchange services Huh
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:06:25 AM

This thread shouldn't  be called an overview if there's only 1 service here this maybe called a review or what. But actually the services you post from DingPVA is nice its a big help though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: