Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZClassic Mining Calculator (ZCL)  (Read 2120 times)
kanoptx (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:21:11 PM

Wassup, my ninjas! Just in case anyone is looking for a ZCLASSIC (Not zcash) calculator:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/zcl

Recently built, so if anyone spots anything that's not right do let me know!

http://whattomine.com/ <-- to quickly check which coin is more profitable

CoM1ner

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:55:37 PM

First off, thank you for your site! It looks amazing and works wonderfully.

I have a quick question. What made you want to add ZClassic? It seems that you have all the big names but ZClassic is so small. Thanks!
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:48:25 PM

I have a quick question. What made you want to add ZClassic? It seems that you have all the big names but ZClassic is so small. Thanks!

Probably current profitability of the coin.. But who knows for how long will that last. In my opinion Zclassic have better coin (copy of zcash without foundation fee) BUT it lacks developer team which is really shit in their case so i don't think coin will last too long anyway...
kanoptx (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:58:14 PM

Probably current profitability of the coin.. But who knows for how long will that last. In my opinion Zclassic have better coin (copy of zcash without foundation fee) BUT it lacks developer team which is really shit in their case so i don't think coin will last too long anyway...

Correct. Our main motive was the fact that it is currently profitable, therefore useful to our users. We also have Ethereum Classic so it seemed only fair!

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:32:00 PM

somethign wrong on the math, your website say $6.55 per day while whattomine say 4.96, i think whattomine is more correct
CoM1ner

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:53:59 AM

Correct. Our main motive was the fact that it is currently profitable, therefore useful to our users. We also have Ethereum Classic so it seemed only fair!

Thank you for the response. I see ZClassic as intriguing but a tiny community backing it. I hope it takes off!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: