Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How can I know how its going  cryptocurrencies prices
BTC - 2 (50%)
SWING - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrency  (Read 1300 times)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:35:39 PM

Small tip for ya- altcoin prices, especially ones with low volume, will and can change on you at any point, whether for good or for the worse. You can make quite a lot on these or lose a lot, so make sure to diversify trading to more than one pair. Crypto trading is difficult stuff to learn- you can find plenty of resources online and even on this forum pertaining to the subject. Make sure to use multiple sites checking BTC price, as some sites have much lower volume than others and are sometimes unreliable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fairy2 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:45:00 PM

Hello all
I am new in cryptocurrency's trading  so I would like to know from where and how I can know where it is going prices (down or up) and can I read charts
Thank you
First welcome to the forum, you can find many tutorials and tips in google or here kindly search it and you will find what will you need, also if you want to know the current price of bitcoin you can go here; www.preev.com the bitcoin price there is updated every second I think (or you can see bitcoin chart here https://bitcoincharts.com/charts/)

Thank you for your help Smiley
fairy2 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:52:16 PM

Small tip for ya- altcoin prices, especially ones with low volume, will and can change on you at any point, whether for good or for the worse. You can make quite a lot on these or lose a lot, so make sure to diversify trading to more than one pair. Crypto trading is difficult stuff to learn- you can find plenty of resources online and even on this forum pertaining to the subject. Make sure to use multiple sites checking BTC price, as some sites have much lower volume than others and are sometimes unreliable.

Thank you Smiley For the moment i am using Yobit for trade and strugling to understand how it works there Smiley

Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:54:42 PM

Hello all
I am new in cryptocurrency's trading  so I would like to know from where and how I can know where it is going prices (down or up) and can I read charts
Thank you
Go to yobit.net which is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchange . You can see all the info you need about the coin Smiley
Also Poloniex is good too . One advice , never buy or sell coins without reading its official thread because there will be many people in chat who manipulate you to buy scam coins .

error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:38:16 PM

Hello all
Thank you
Cryptocurrencies price depend on global trading volume and you could see it on some sites that already mentioned some of them here such as yobit.net, bittrex.com, or https://bitcoinaverage.com/en/bitcoin-price/btc-to-usd to see daily prices and those sites provide charts too. The price simply affected by supply and demand, people who buy and sell those coins make the price always fluctuate. Well, that such a basic knowledge in trading as we know but to predict how the coins market going to, it's need more research and knowledge to mastered it, you can learn it by others experiences and anothers media of trading lesson. Good luck.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 09:36:50 AM

in prediction bitcoin price iam use meta trader 4 in forex market
in there you can set much indicatoir and can get prediction trend
and chat view is good face is compare use chart in online site

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:28:25 AM

I am new in bitcoin world and also don't know too much about price changing. To know about that you have to read some trading books or visit trading sites where there are lot of information about such things. But I noticed that such bad things as stealing bitcoin is affect on bitcoins price the most.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: