Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NLG coins lost, NLG not interested. Anybody else had an issue?  (Read 2598 times)
zugvogel21 (OP)

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:42:32 PM

It sounds like someone had your private key and just imported it into a new wallet, transferred coins. You keep saying we, who's we? Did they have access to the wallet?

Perhaps you installed malware or a wallet stealer. There have been some coins that popped up in the last couple of years with wallet and password stealing malware. Someone even posted about a remote control malware.

There is no way for someone to steal coins without them first compromising your security. You can't just hack a blockchain. Its not possible.

What if something has been embedded in the wallet code? We had no viruses or keyloggers on our computer as we had the hdd from that particular PC tested a couple of days ago, everything came back negative and clear.

A few questions to ask and consider if there was indeed a keylogger on our computer why was the only 1 wallet compromised. Why not also our exchanges and other wallets? O the same day that our gulden wallet was encrypted we also encrypted the following wallets BLK, VERI, BITS, ZETA and NXT. Why are these wallets still containing all of their coins?

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:48:02 AM

Your first mistake is the use of the phrase "we"

Never trust access of your coins to other people in crypto.

When i say we i am refering to a friend of mine. We are buddies for over 15 years and trust each other with several thousand euros worth of coins. So i see ne problem there. Also to that you should not trust anyone is ridiculous. I see no mistake in saying we what so ever. Maybe the crypto world needs to wake up from this if it wants more acceptance as this is ehat turns people off.

Without your 1.(Wallet.dat backup) & 2.(Privatekey backup), it will be IMPOSSIBLE for someone to steal your Gulden.
Only people who have your Wallet.dat & Privatekey backup can steal your Gulden from you.
Mostly likely it is your friend who is stealing your Gulden after he saw Gulden price increased !!!

Your first mistake is to trust your friend with your money, because even family will screw you over money !!!
So please stop accusing the Gulden Team, because there no way they can take your Gulden without your wallet.dat & privetkey backup.

From now on, NEVER SHARE your wallet.dat & privatekey backup with anyone, to be safe !!!!

zugvogel21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 12:53:11 PM

When i say we i am refering to a friend of mine. We are buddies for over 15 years and trust each other with several thousand euros worth of coins. So i see ne problem there. Also to that you should not trust anyone is ridiculous. I see no mistake in saying we what so ever. Maybe the crypto world needs to wake up from this if it wants more acceptance as this is ehat turns people off.

Without your 1.(Wallet.dat backup) & 2.(Privatekey backup), it will be IMPOSSIBLE for someone to steal your Gulden.
Only people who have your Wallet.dat & Privatekey backup can steal your Gulden from you.
Mostly likely it is your friend who is stealing your Gulden after he saw Gulden price increased !!!

Your first mistake is to trust your friend with your money, because even family will screw you over money !!!
So please stop accusing the Gulden Team, because there no way they can take your Gulden without your wallet.dat & privetkey backup.

From now on, NEVER SHARE your wallet.dat & privatekey backup with anyone, to be safe !!!!

Seriously mate go back and read everything again,

1. I am not giving the fault to gulden they are not interested and did nothing to help.
2. Look at the dates of when the coins were stolen and tell that the rate was good.
3. Many things are possible.
4. No viruses or keyloggers found on our computer.
5. This bullshit of not trusting someone who you have known over have a lifetime is bollocks. Hoe come he did not run off with the other 15k of coin value.....

Gullable person seriously.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:59:03 PM

1. I am not giving the fault to gulden they are not interested and did nothing to help.
2. Look at the dates of when the coins were stolen and tell that the rate was good.
5. This bullshit of not trusting someone who you have known over have a lifetime is bollocks. Hoe come he did not run off with the other 15k of coin value.....

Seriously mate, talking to you like talking to 2 years old kid...you not really living in reality.
We never said you cannot trust anybody in your life, but first rules in life is...you should NEVER put other people incharge of your money, you asking for trouble mate.

And of course they cannot help you now, because nobody can help get your fund back when it got stolen from your wallet.
And now you blamed Gulden Team for your own failure to safely backup & stored your coin?...you are seriously are so childish.

I'm sorry you loss your coins, i do hope who ever stoled your coins will give it back.

But if you want to keep on loosing your future coins & don't want to listen to advice...keep on sharing your "wallet backup" with your friend then.

zugvogel21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 09:41:26 PM

Seriously mate, talking to you like talking to 2 years old kid...you not really living in reality.
We never said you cannot trust anybody in your life, but first rules in life is...you should NEVER put other people incharge of your money, you asking for trouble mate.

And of course they cannot help you now, because nobody can help get your fund back when it got stolen from your wallet.
And now you blamed Gulden Team for your own failure to safely backup & stored your coin?...you are seriously are so childish.

I'm sorry you loss your coins, i do hope who ever stoled your coins will give it back.

But if you want to keep on loosing your future coins & don't want to listen to advice...keep on sharing your "wallet backup" with your friend then.

Then you must like talking to 2 year olds cause you keep coming back Haha.

I did not put somebody in charge of my coins and I will also repeat my self go back and read the facts about what is posted, any way this is not the point that I am trying to prove so we will go back to basics.

The thing that I am trying to highlight is actually the fact that there is someone who has been very active in stealing. The person who has stolen them also has another wallet with 2 million further coins inside the number of which is growing on a daily basis. Not at any point did I accuse gulden of stealing my coins.

I am accusing gulden of doing absolute nothing despite all of the evidence that we have presented them. They called us liars and blagged it off despite the evidence at hand.

I am not stupid and totally understand the way in which crypto works. I never expect to get my coins back. If i feel that I can share a computer with a friend, a computer that we spent several thousand on in purchasing miners, asics, cards, gridseeds, and terminaters etc as we built our own mining farm. If there was a virus so be it, if there was a keylogger so be it thats life.

What about the hacker who is on a daily basic emptying wallets of coins and if this was your coin would you not want to know about it? I know that if it was my coin I would. Also by the way we did not lose a small amount of coins it was 100,000 coins which was last week close to 10 BTC.

How would you feel to open a wallet after a good 2.5 years to find it empty? You would be gutted right and probably doing the same as I am doing now. You would also stick to your guns right?

I also ran several malware, rootkit, spyware and anti virus programs on the computer and have found absolutely nothing that should not be there.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:16:06 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 09:25:58 PM by sbogovac

[...] They called us liars [...]

Well, I'm sure they didn't do that literally (but proof would certainly be considered). They might have implied it, but that is not so strange if you say:

[...] NLG coin have hacked there own long term holders and back packers. [...]

Without providing proof. And you start that topic named "NLG coin Scam". Off course, you (had it) renamed " NLG coins lost, NLG not interested. Anybody else had an issue?" because - as it turns out - NLG coin is not a scam... But that - in fact - does make you a liar....

Further more, you say:

[...] I also ran several malware, rootkit, spyware and anti virus programs on the computer and have found absolutely nothing that should not be there.

Now you're plain confusing me... Didn't you - yourself - say:

[...] We found a virus unfortunately in the wallet version Gulden130.exe which was created on the 30/11/2015 [...]

Huh

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
SamuelR

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:04:50 AM

This morning I had around 8000 gulden in my wallet. I wanted to make a transaction, but something went wrong, and I read online that I should reset the blockchain, so I did that and ever since then my balance has been 0. I sent a message about 12 hours ago on fb to Gulden, but so far no response. Also sent a PM to the Gulden account on this forum, but also no response yet. I'm sort of new to the whole bitcoin thing, but do you guys think the balance of my wallet will be restored over time, or are my coins completely lost?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: