Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: never invest your hard earned without reading this.  (Read 2175 times)
Idrisu (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:57:45 PM

Experience has shown that: Trading forex is very risky and most times inexperienced traders jump into trade with they hard earned money without thinking of what they going into. Please advice inexperienced trader here.!!!!!

You know dude, the first I noticed to your questioned like everybody said here I get a headache to your sentences, but still there is few words that I can comprehend anyhow, it is true that in forex trading is really risky to play in that platform, and most of them in the long they became greedy which are the player in foex, so my advice to you don't try to do it unless you have a lot of money,
I think my sentence has also affect your  spelling. If you want to make comments because of amount get through signature campaign stop insulting others please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:18:31 AM

For me it's like gambling, nothing offering possibilities to double your money daily could be safe. I see many people going through this thinking the money is 100% sure just because they saw some sites telling it and some people giving "golden" hints on facebook to make fortune fast.

Using a demo account can give you some knowledge about it, but you will see that the strategies won't work as you predicted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:02:19 AM

Well, forex trading does have a huge risk, especially if you use a very large capital. if you're one of analyzing the price, it is clear that loss will you get, whether it be small or large. Well, to start trading, use 10-30% of the revenue that you get, because if you use all of them, then it will be very dangerous. I also have experienced losses in trading. but, I feel that it is a natural thing, because it is a risk to earn money in a short time.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:40:28 PM

I think almost everybody knows that in any type of trading whether forex or not, it would really be risky for inexperienced newcomers especially if you are not investing time and effort to learn more on the platform you might be interested with. Education and experience are two great keys when it comes to trading.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:40:28 AM

For me it's like gambling, nothing offering possibilities to double your money daily could be safe. I see many people going through this thinking the money is 100% sure just because they saw some sites telling it and some people giving "golden" hints on facebook to make fortune fast.
It is often being discussed here like 'is trading similar to gambling', but I do think that is the talk of traders who are going for trading only with luck. A skilled a trader will never say that. Still I agree nothing could be safer to double our capital.

Using a demo account can give you some knowledge about it, but you will see that the strategies won't work as you predicted.
If we are concerning about knowledge and experience for trading, then we need to agree it is completely different from gambling. To develop and to innovate strategies demo accounts are best resources.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:57:04 AM

Experience has shown that: Trading forex is very risky and most times inexperienced traders jump into trade with they hard earned money without thinking of what they going into. Please advice inexperienced trader here.!!!!!

I totally agree with that, although there are platforms like eToro where newbies can copy

the best traders.Forex is very risky,if you don`t have enough knowledge about the market and trading.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:23:14 AM

I totally agree with that, although there are platforms like eToro where newbies can copy

the best traders.Forex is very risky,if you don`t have enough knowledge about the market and trading.

"copy the best traders" that is the start of a big fail because first of all you can never find out what others are "really" doing and all the things that you can find online and you may think are golden, they are in fact a hidden scheme by the posters of those things to make themselves richer not help others.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

"copy the best traders" that is the start of a big fail because first of all you can never find out what others are "really" doing and all the things that you can find online and you may think are golden, they are in fact a hidden scheme by the posters of those things to make themselves richer not help others.

I agree 200%:
Never copy other traders...because it is perhaps too late.
Do nor analyse a trader but the market.
A good trader trade like the market but before it.
It's not easy but it is the best way to make profit.

Good traders understand me...because they trade so.

When I hear here buy low sell high...I just laugh.
It is the same advice than:take an umbrella if it rains...
it rails...the sun can shine very after...
or
the sun shines...it can suddently rain.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 01:09:26 PM

Agree!! Why following them while we can make it by our own, and surely if we follow them the only thing well be left to us is their dirt since some of the coins might be dead after they dump it and for that instance we surely lose our money if we didnt see the flows carefully. Thats why ite trully recommended to study at our own and became a pro by ourselves so we can familiarize every aspect on trades.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:12:39 AM

You must have enough knowledge before entering either bitcoin/altcoin trade or even forex because for sure if you have good information and enough knowledge your judgement will favored you in anyhow.

Aside from you have a knowledge about it, be observant in the commentator member in the forum thread for you to learn more something about investing in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: