Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need biytcoin loan 0.0646 Bitcoin  (Read 388 times)
jmsabs (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:13:36 PM

Hi. I'm in a situation right now which is complicated to explain but i need to come up with 0.0646 Bitcoin. I'm hoping, praying theres a lender who can help me out if so i would apppreciate it so much. I dont have collateral at this time but i'm goood to my word to pay this back.. idk what to offer in return if there was to be collateral but i dont have much... the l;oan would be for 3-4 days maximum... and i can pay back 0.1097 Bitcoins.. this is in USD... i reallly need to come up with this fast and i realize theres alot of scammmers out there as well as me being a new member but the reason i came here was hoping there would be a lender who can do me this favor.. i will connect with you outside these forums so u have my contact info, anything just so u know im goood to pay this back.. thank u
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 10:44:13 PM

Hi. I'm in a situation right now which is complicated to explain but i need to come up with 0.0646 Bitcoin. I'm hoping, praying theres a lender who can help me out if so i would apppreciate it so much. I dont have collateral at this time but i'm goood to my word to pay this back.. idk what to offer in return if there was to be collateral but i dont have much... the l;oan would be for 3-4 days maximum... and i can pay back 0.1097 Bitcoins.. this is in USD... i reallly need to come up with this fast and i realize theres alot of scammmers out there as well as me being a new member but the reason i came here was hoping there would be a lender who can do me this favor.. i will connect with you outside these forums so u have my contact info, anything just so u know im goood to pay this back.. thank u

quoting for future reference

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:52:46 PM

Kindly read carefully the lending rules in the forum before posting here, because there is a rule mention that no collateral=no loan, especially for newbies without any positive feedbacks.
In addition , you ask for high amount without providing any collateral, no one will give you this amount here and likely you will get negative feedback as it looks like scam attempt
jmsabs (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:53:00 PM

Please do. I'm good to my word for anyone and everyone. And hopefully if presented the opportunity I can show I'm a trusted, honorable member to this community and not into scamming nobody. Hope to actuallly be a future asset to this forum myself.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:08:08 PM

Please do. I'm good to my word for anyone and everyone. And hopefully if presented the opportunity I can show I'm a trusted, honorable member to this community and not into scamming nobody. Hope to actuallly be a future asset to this forum myself.

You come here and your first post as a newbie is to request al oan...
you word here is equal to nothing and there is no chance to have any...opportunity.

The only asset that you can be here is for the trashcan! Grin                                     

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:10:19 AM

If i had a bitcoin for each time I saw someone say that, I would be able to retire.

Seriously though, even if you are "good to your word" that is not good enough. If you dont have collateral that worth 120% of what you are asking, or any form of trust here, there is no point of this thread being open. If you want to become a "trusted, honorable member to this community" dont ask for a loan. Stick around, contribute to the forum, earn and build trust. You cannot earn trust by getting a loan on your first day here. Thats like going to a bank with no credit asking for loan and telling them to go by your word. They will either ask you to secure it with collateral (such as a secured deposit), or to get out while they are laughing. If you have no collateral, please lock this thread, or just leave and never come back.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 01:13:09 AM

Hope to actuallly be a future asset to this forum myself.

You're doing it backwards.  You need to be an asset to the forum FIRST, and then ask for a loan later.

Pray to your god for the money and stop bothering us, scammer.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: