Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashnest's PACMiC experience  (Read 733 times)
Wusolini (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:51:38 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 09:54:52 AM by Wusolini

Hi all  ... anybody participated in Hashnest's PACMiC contract?

I'm in since the beginning ( always bought the minimal amount just to try ) and would like to share my and hear other users experience.
Here's my stats do far .... Don't hesitate to share yours.  

Version
|
Rate
|
Invested BTC
|
ROI
|
Days
V1
|
|
|
2.95%
|
V2
|
|
|
2.18%
|
V3
|
|
|
3.03%
|
V4
|
|
|
6.56%
|
V5
|
|
|
5.34%
|

EDIT: Added snips ( just to get into picture )

V1

V2

V3

V4

V5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btczar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 09:04:12 PM

Is your investment amount in BTC? If so, is 1 BTC invested with ROI of 2.95%, a profit of 2.95% in total? The amount of days, is that how long it took you to get ROI? How profitable are these contracts...I was thinking of starting one.
Have you ever just purchased a miner on hashnest instead? I really want to try mining again, but am super weary of not breaking even.
mrcash02

Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:47:57 PM

Is your investment amount in BTC? If so, is 1 BTC invested with ROI of 2.95%, a profit of 2.95% in total? The amount of days, is that how long it took you to get ROI? How profitable are these contracts...I was thinking of starting one.
Have you ever just purchased a miner on hashnest instead? I really want to try mining again, but am super weary of not breaking even.

Cloud mining doesn't worth. I think it's impossible to mine the same amount of BTC you invested. The only way to make profit with this kind of investment is when the BTC price increases a lot meanwhile your coins are invested on cloud mining. This way you hit ROI and make some profit.

But what people don't say is that you can make a better profit just holding BTCs instead investing on this kind of site. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
btczar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 09:57:22 PM

@mrcash02 Generally I would agree with you, holding seems to be less risky and more profitable.
Maybe OP can give more information on the profitability.
Wusolini (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:06:30 AM

Yes, the invested value is in BTC and amount of days is simple how long the contract last. In other words: invested 1 BTC and after 100 days got 1.0295 BTC ( 2.95 % ).
I've never bought full miner ... only trade some hashes and made small profit by buying low and selling high rather than by the mining itself ( it was before hashnest implemented selling fee ).

Cloud mining doesn't worth. I think it's impossible to mine the same amount of BTC you invested. The only way to make profit with this kind of investment is when the BTC price increases a lot meanwhile your coins are invested on cloud mining. This way you hit ROI and make some profit.

But what people don't say is that you can make a better profit just holding BTCs instead investing on this kind of site. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

I agree with you. In general all cloudmining contracts are usually well calculated to be profitable for the operator and you will not get back invested BTC ...  but I dare to say the pacmic is a bit different.
You basically lend them your BTC and they are paying you back the invested amount in small doses (based on real mining shares) + profit ... and this is the interesting part ... the longer it takes them to find the block the more profit you get ( read the terms to see the formula how profit is calculated )   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: