Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s your hidden reason for becoming a trader?  (Read 4121 times)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:59:17 PM

My hidden reason for becoming a trader is in general to earn money.
Most people want to become trader is to learn on how to trade
an altcoins. This way everyone want to learn so they can earn profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 02:34:20 PM

I certainly all people becoming a trader because they want to make more money, that's of course, we are work because money, Money always is hidden reason and also is official reason for us becoming a trader
Love, the freedom and knowledge,... all are lie, dishonest

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
JerryWinski

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

I want freedom from the 9-5 daily grind. The only way I know how to do this is Trading or winning the lottery. So I pick something I have some control over. I started trading and losing money regularly. Sometimes I make it back only to lose it again. lol.. But I'm not giving up.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:40:54 PM

I couldnot make more money in signature campaign. In Ptc sites,faucets, its even more less than the before one. So obviously, to earn more profit, i have started trading.Trading is the only genuine option to earn more Bitcoins in a less span.
Yes, there is no doubt about this that trading is the only way of making good money, signature campaign can only give you a limited support in financial way, while in trading you can make unlimited money if you invest your money in a good potential altcoin.

I turned as a trader just to find an additional income generation, no other hidden reasons.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

There are many reason for becoming a trader is to earn money in online, even in trading we need not struggle for money just we have to use mind and planning.Trading is risky job but some time we can able to reach them with our planning in order to make more money in short period of time.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:54:43 AM

The hidden reason for me becoming a trader is very simple. I used to trade in local markets for shares of different companies. Had much money for the business and wanted to use my experience. Smiley
So started trading with bitcoin and can say that am at the positive end of the trading..   Grin
I think I do not need any hidden reason for becoming a trader, trading is a professions and one can adopt that profession proudly,  my reason for becoming a trader is to earn money and lead a good life with my trading skill. Yes, I have become a trader with a passion not just due to some non-disclosable reasons.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:48:02 PM

The first and foremost reason for becoming a trader is to increase my earnings by investing in Altcoins because i get very less earnings from signature campaign.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:23:17 PM

I think you should use the word of "Main reason" instead of "Hidden", Everyone have main reason, i don't think that anyone have hidden reason to become trader.
But my answer is that, i have no planing to become trading, but when i started work with bitcoin, than i want to do more something in crypto currency, than i know altcoin trading is best way to use them and earn from them.That's why i choose it.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:41:27 PM

The first and foremost reason for becoming a trader is to increase my earnings by investing in Altcoins because i get very less earnings from signature campaign.

Yup, isn't there something more profitable from trading. There we can get greater profits and better understand market conditions, so that in addition to the benefit we can also find out about market conditions and can have a solution to address something that happened on yourself because of market conditions. But keep in mind that, the advantage that we can get in the trading needs something big that is in need of a hard work. Without the hard work you guys do trading will definitely end in loss

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:59:46 AM

For my part, I do trading simply because of the time I have when trading in comparison to doing a regular job, if I can be a good trader I will definitely earn the same amount of money or maybe more than having a job but most importantly I can have ample amount of time to do other things I love and that's more priceless than anything.
Trading is a business and you have to see it in your mind as so. Many traders I come crossed in my trading live, love what they doing and their put themselves into it. Though you can decide to trade part time and pick up a job to supplement you financial or if your have other sources of income you can go straight into full time trading and the sky will be your limits.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:17:36 PM

pussies

Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

My hidden reason behind trading, nothing much.
For a better life for me and my family, but unfortunately i was too naive in trading and lost alot of money there.
But that won't stop me to chasing my ambition and dream, maybe one fine day I will be good trader.
Smiley
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:31:03 PM

For a better life for me and my family, but unfortunately i was too naive in trading and lost alot of money there.
But that won't stop me to chasing my ambition and dream, maybe one fine day I will be good trader.
Smiley

There will be problems you've encounter but dont stop ! Well you gain experience from it because we all know that knowledge and experience is needed in trading well you should learn fron your mistakes so that you cant loose money again. At first you should Invest money but not really big just to experience what is trading and know how to trade in small amount
Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:48:01 PM

Smiley

There will be problems you've encounter but dont stop ! Well you gain experience from it because we all know that knowledge and experience is needed in trading well you should learn fron your mistakes so that you cant loose money again. At first you should Invest money but not really big just to experience what is trading and know how to trade in small amount

That what I thought , I'm not gonna stop trading.
At least I have a bad experience and learn from it now ,so that in future I won't repeating the same thing again.
I'm still collecting my capital and will be back in trading ASAP! 😀😀😀
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:52:19 PM

There are many reason for becoming a trader is to earn money in online, even in trading we need not struggle for money just we have to use mind and planning.Trading is risky job but some time we can able to reach them with our planning in order to make more money in short period of time.
trading without planning is too much risky, you need to have a good planing strategy about trading and only then you can successful in trading, trading without sound knowledge means bling driving, you need to have good knowledge skill and experience about trading.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:46:51 PM

junior member really can earn a little amount. and i think you are not wearing the signature of any signature campaign. if you are going to invest your money in alt coin i think that will really be a very good decision. you can really make a good profit from trading alt coin.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:37:55 PM

junior member really can earn a little amount. and i think you are not wearing the signature of any signature campaign. if you are going to invest your money in alt coin i think that will really be a very good decision. you can really make a good profit from trading alt coin.
yes i will also prefer trading, trading alt coins is the best way of making money, there is no limitation of investing money it depend on your assets that how much can you invest, therefore in alt coin section everyone can earn from investing any amount of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: