Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if you watch a sports game that you bet?  (Read 1950 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:28:52 AM

Do you watch a team that you bet while playing? or you better not watch for fear of later when the team. if I personally see the team but if the team is starting to look to lose I will turn off my television

Sure..Why not? Watching a game while we bet on that match is awesome thing to do. It'll give extra fun for us. We can laugh when our team made a goal, we can scream or swear to some players while they failed to make a goal and we feel very sad if our team lost the game. Of course we can get all of those sensation without risking our money on that event but the taste will be very different. The other important thing is we are able to share our opinion about that game with our friends when we met them.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:34:38 AM

I only bet on games that I am intersted in seeing in the first place, so naturally I watch the games that I bet on.

I can understand some people not watching, especially with bigger amounts. It can become quite tense and frustrating if it is a close call towards the end.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1133

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:50:45 AM

Yes I always watch team that I bet while playing. Because besides bet I also want to enjoy the game and I also want to see the team that I bet win or lose, so I can know the cause of the team that I bet could win or lose a game. And I always look at the game until the end because it is entertainment for me. If the channel tv in my country do not broadcast those games, I still would see with streaming Grin
i like watching especially when the game is from nba and spurs played i keep watching them supporting how coach pop will design the play win or lose i want to enjoy and learn how he handle the play it is not the money but the learning and fun that will be bring to myself.
Betting and watching on nba sports is really enjoyable because we all do have favorite teams on that games.We will definitely watch and we do bet in it.Yes i agree with you win or lose on our bets doesnt matter as long we do enjoy on the game that we would watch but on some games i dont intend to watch it just only on NBA.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:26:41 AM

I only bet on games that I am intersted in seeing in the first place, so naturally I watch the games that I bet on.

I can understand some people not watching, especially with bigger amounts. It can become quite tense and frustrating if it is a close call towards the end.

If it is a close match of your favourite team then some people can't take that thrill pressure whether they bet on that match or not. But usually I like to watch those neck to neck kind of games and if placed bet on those matches even very interesting for me. Most of the times I will watch the games which I placed bets.
frankmb

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:30:30 AM

Do you watch a team that you bet while playing? or you better not watch for fear of later when the team. if I personally see the team but if the team is starting to look to lose I will turn off my television

I rarely watch games I bet on, mostly because I find watching sports boring and I most of the time bet on certain teams after getting a tip from some people I know, and I have no tv at home and most are foreign games I bet on.
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 01:06:04 PM

I do feel this way too, that's the main reason that sometimes that I doubt to watch the games of my favorite teams and the teams that I bet. But still I'm making myself courage to watch it because it is my money that I'm gambling and sometimes its hurting me when how I watch my money to lose slowly for those bets.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:08:11 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 05:13:34 AM by Oralmat

Many time whenever i see sports than i do bet, even many time i don't want to do betting but watching the television than automatically my heart beating is not my control and than i start to do bet. Because, i think sport made for betting, and for me, It is a good way for gain money and enjoyment.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:28:37 AM

Yes I always watch team that I bet while playing. Because besides bet I also want to enjoy the game and I also want to see the team that I bet win or lose, so I can know the cause of the team that I bet could win or lose a game. And I always look at the game until the end because it is entertainment for me. If the channel tv in my country do not broadcast those games, I still would see with streaming Grin
i like watching especially when the game is from nba and spurs played i keep watching them supporting how coach pop will design the play win or lose i want to enjoy and learn how he handle the play it is not the money but the learning and fun that will be bring to myself.
Betting and watching on nba sports is really enjoyable because we all do have favorite teams on that games.We will definitely watch and we do bet in it.Yes i agree with you win or lose on our bets doesnt matter as long we do enjoy on the game that we would watch but on some games i dont intend to watch it just only on NBA.
Yes especially when betting on favorite teams, we should watch it because it was so much fun to bet while watching our favorite teams. I also always do that when bet on my favorite team, but I think that my favorite team need to win because I want my favorite team win and I also won the bet Cheesy But when I bet on a team that is not my favorite, I'm still going to watch because I want to know directly if the team that I bet win or lose, it's also interesting. So if I bet on all sports games, I would always watch to find out results directly.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:58:17 AM

Many time whenever i see sports than i do bet, even many time i don't want to do betting but watching the television than automatically my heart beating is not my control and than i start to do bet. Because, i think sport made for betting, and for me, It is a good way for gain money and enjoyment.

Sports not made to bet but we people take advantage of those sports to bet and get different enjoyment than the actual one. I don't bet on all matches but if I bet on any match than mostly I will try to watch a match. I don't think it is easy to make a money from sports betting or any other gambling.
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:42:38 AM

I always watch sports that i've made bet because i only bet on my favorite team as a support to them. I've only bet on the game of San Antonio Spurs and Golden State warriors on NBA and New york yankees on MLB,  i'm a fan since i'm a child and now i'm able to support them in betting. It is very entertaining to watch your favorite team to win because i'm winning too and vice versa.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:06:59 AM

Sports not made to bet but we people take advantage of those sports to bet and get different enjoyment than the actual one. I don't bet on all matches but if I bet on any match than mostly I will try to watch a match. I don't think it is easy to make a money from sports betting or any other gambling.
Sports is sports and people do only find new ways to make it more enjoyable and more thrilling and thats why they make bettings or putting up money and making some predictions on a particular match thats why its called on sports betting.Agree,its somehow boring when you try to bet a particular sport which arent in your interest but for the sake of money you will surely bet and this is true on some gamblers out there.

ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:15:57 AM

While its gamblers fallacy, I always feel unluckier when I turn on the tv to watch a particular game. For some bad luck, I have lost a lot of favorite to win games this way. But I definitely watch a lot of the soccer games I bet on.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:32:20 AM

I personally would keep watching nonetheless because i'm actually interested in the outcome of the game regardless of who won and who didn't. After all you bet your money and at least get some entertainment out of that money man, instead of turning off the TV and be depressed.

Also if your team make a comeback then you have missed so much excitement...
adi33 (OP)

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:48:16 PM

It was not just me who is afraid to watch a team that bet. Here also there are people who fear to watch. the reason was almost the same would have a heart attack if the team lost

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 12:56:26 PM

I always watched games of the teams I put a bet on, may it be an NBA, NFL or Esports, because it is where you will feel the excitement especially for a long time gambler like me but there will also stressful thing that comes when you lose, but well that's how gambling works though.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:43:44 PM

I love to watch team playing and having they team work to win the game. I actually bets on basketball team and im supporting or show my support by wathching them live and if they lose i lose too hahaha.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:30:06 PM

I do love watching the team I like especially i have bet on them.  If i can only go as audience and cheer for them while they are playing.  That adds more fun and excitement than just watching on the tv or live telecast of the game.  I don't mind if I win or lose the bet, what I am after this time is the fun I am about to experience together with the supporter of that team. Well if they lost then it's fine, I always bet what i can afford to lose anyway.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:40:42 PM

i have mostly made bets on e-sports games and i have always watched every single game that i have ever watched either through the game client itself with commentary or through twitch TV. mostly because i believe half the fun of gambling on sports is when you watch your bet take shape and every moment is a good risky feeling.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:47:08 PM

i have mostly made bets on e-sports games and i have always watched every single game that i have ever watched either through the game client itself with commentary or through twitch TV. mostly because i believe half the fun of gambling on sports is when you watch your bet take shape and every moment is a good risky feeling.

Good to see another esports enthusiast here, do you follow the current Dota 2 Boston Major? If yes, who do you think will win the whole tournament? Virtus Pro's current form seems good though.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:01:42 PM

They even have them televised on major networks now.
I remember seeing a commercial advertised during August for that league that Shaq is a part owner of. He is the spokesman so they have major marketing for that esports that he is a part of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: