Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Trade?  (Read 7188 times)
Bitcoin Investor

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:04:42 PM

What is with a tradebot?

EvoCoin is a bitcoin trading platform where you can easily double your bitcoin investment. Daily yields up to 24% are waiting!
Those yields are only possible thanks to the EvoCoin software which was developed by professional people all around the world including countries like Germany, France, UK, Us, Taiwan  and Burma. The software automatically trades on the cryptocurreny market without being distracted by any emotions. At the right time it buys and sells Bitcoins.
The software is constantly being watched by a team of 6 people consisting of traders with 6 years of trading experiences and developers. If anything goes wrong and a trade at a loss happens, there will be 5 new trades set up to offset the loss and bring profit again.
You can invest any amount from 0.1 BTC and watch it grow on a daily basis.
If you want to get active yourself and not only observer your investment you can take part in the EvoCoin affiliate program.
The EvoCoin affiliate program has 3 levels and you do not need an active investment to be part.
The first level brings you a commission of 7% for every successful reccomendation, meaning if your partner then invests 1 BTC you get 0.07 BTC yourself for bringing him to your team.
For the second level you and your team need to have an investment of 1 BTC together ( that could be 10 people who all invested 0.1 BTC for example). You then get 2% commission for ever new team member that got reccomended by one of your direct partners.
To enter the third level you need 5 BTC as a team invested in EvoCoin. You will be rewarded with 1% for every new person that joins your team through a reccomendation by one of your indirect partners.

https://evocoin.net/rev/242
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:15:44 PM

there is a lot of good and trusted exchange for trade like as yobit and localbitcoins and these exchange is very much popular and famous and these exchange is very much simple and easy so you can easily start trade in these exchange.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:53:07 AM

Most of the exchanges have ability to exchange your bitcoins into your fiat currency(USD), like c-cex, yobit, bittrex. when ever you have bitcoins you can instantly exchange them. When coming to deposits it will take time to get some confirmation.
Yes when coming to deposit it will take time to get confirmation and i think it is not too long time,
Usually poloniex is not needs much time until the bitcoins been confirmed except if there are maintenance of markets.
It is for markets trading and i traded on poloniex, for trading bitcoins to fiat money (USD, IDR) i use quoine.com or bitcoin.co.id on poloniex, quoine and bitcoin.co.id I never find the problem when using them.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 06:19:30 AM

I usually trade on yobit, localboitcoins and 1broker. On yobit, there are hundreds of pairs to trade with so one can choose his favorite pair and go with it. On localbitcoins you can offer as many payment options while trading in fiat and btc and on 1Broker, you can trade with stocks, indices, forex, crypto etc. You can start trading on any portal on which you feel comfortable in terms of user friendliness, fees etc.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:16:43 AM

you can try bitsane exchange
new crypto curency exchanger and many promote in launch

another bitsane, if you want trade, bitcoin pair fiat money
the best USD/bitcoin pair
1 btc-e
2 bitstamp
3 kraken

yuan/bitcoin
huobi and okcoin

euro/bitcoin
is the best kraken
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 01:10:33 PM

Where can we trade bitcoin Instantly? Buy and sell bitcoin instantly sounds like the ideal deal when we want earn profits from bitcoin with its ever changing value in dollars.
But is there a place where we can buy and sell bitcoin instantly?

There many exchange sites where you can buy bitcoin just make sure the exchanger is legit which has a good track record like poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, alcurex aand other's any of these exchange platform you can buy bitcoinBTC anytime.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:12:08 PM

there is a lot of good and trusted exchange for trade like as yobit and localbitcoins and these exchange is very much popular and famous and these exchange is very much simple and easy so you can easily start trade in these exchange.
yes i my self also using yobit for trading alt coins. yobit is really a trusted exchange as i am using it for a long time and find nothing wrong to it. i will like to continue it in future also.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

i use yobit for most trades, but you will need a couple others out there for stray coins, poloneix is there and i use a site called cryptopia for a few other coins.
Taki

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:25:23 PM

It seems that today altcoins are  the best used for trading because of their volatility, but keep the coins for a long time is very risky. Maybe in a few years everything will change, but today, of the 700+ cryptocurrencies that already exist or existed, I see only 5 or something, that does something interesting. By the way, reminiscent of early stage investing in startups.             

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 02:34:31 PM

Where can we trade bitcoin Instantly? Buy and sell bitcoin instantly sounds like the ideal deal when we want earn profits from bitcoin with its ever changing value in dollars.
Ofcourse in exchange website you can easily sell your bitcoin or if you want too find some user who are willing to change into another fiat currency you can about the deal . Im using c-cex.com for trading and selling my bitcoins.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:41:52 PM

i use yobit for most trades, but you will need a couple others out there for stray coins, poloneix is there and i use a site called cryptopia for a few other coins.
I think bittrex have a site that is more reliable and secure. I recommend using bittrex to trade bitcoin and altcoin. I always feel satisfied and happy.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

yes my first choice is also yobit. i also mostly use yobit for trading and investing my bitcoins in altcoin.  i will continue trading using yobit. because yobit is a trusted and secure exchange for buying and selling bitcoin and for other trading alt coins.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:14:59 PM

i think that best trading place is localbitcoins exchange and its very popular and trusted and a lot of people are trading bitcoin in localbitcoins exchange and its very easy and simple exchange than other exchange.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:48:59 PM

yes i my self also using yobit for trading alt coins. yobit is really a trusted exchange as i am using it for a long time and find nothing wrong to it. i will like to continue it in future also.
They also have a good history over here, but sometimes people complain that their dice game is rigged and it cannot be verified ?

Anyways that might be a baseless accusation and even if the dice is rigged why people play games at a exchange site I don't understand.
Also, since poloniex often have withdrawal issues like last time they held my withdraw since their system had issues so right now the best ones are yobit and bittrex.
Fifth

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 09:59:43 PM

You can also try to trade on GateHub it is decentralised bitcoin exchange. Trade with USD,EUR,XAU,ETH... and many more. Check out the  trade view here https://gatehub.net/markets/XRP/BTC+rchGBxcD1A1C2tdxF6papQYZ8kjRKMYcL and sign up if you like it. Sing up only requires phone number confirmation and you are ready to trade.

https://i.imgur.com/q9OVPmg.png
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:19:41 AM

in all exchange places can buy and sell something instantly it's one of the basic features that should exist in every place exchangers. exchange places change bitcoin to dollars poloniex, bittrex, yobit. you also can searching in google

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:08:00 AM

Actually yobit is not that good because there are often some withdrawal issues and some of their activities make me think as if the site might scam anytime, though till now they have been excellent as far as trust goes.
I would always prefer to trade at poloniex because everything is perfect there.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:11:34 PM

For famous coins poloniex.com is the best one but if you want to trade and buy some less popular coins then there are numerous exchanges in market like kraken, yobit, c-cex and even sometimes shapeshift works if you want a quick exchange.

I usually use c-cex because their withdrawals are instant as soon as we confirm email while poloniex and others have a slight delay after we confirm.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:01:21 PM

I use c-cex for all my trading transactions because it's easy to use at the same if you're just using mobile phone it will run perfectly without lag i have tried many exchanging sites but the sites are not mobile friendly. Go for c-cex mate.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:16:32 PM

There many exchange sites where you can buy bitcoin just make sure the exchanger is legit which has a good track record like poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, alcurex aand other's any of these exchange platform you can buy bitcoinBTC anytime.
And I always love btc-e.com when it comes to buying bitcoins because they offer a lot of options like okpay and others and hence much easier to buy with these options. While some exchanges like kraken require verification and hence too risky since each and every bitcoiner wants to remain anonymous.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: