Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to start seriously talking about a $5000 BTC  (Read 7314 times)
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:00:10 PM

TOLD YOU.

we're at $770... $1000 coming soon.

Is it time to start seriously talking about $5000 BTC in the next 3 years?

You prediction was late by over 2 years  Shocked

you mean the 5k price came earlier. yes, much faster than expected. but most people were doubting even that!

I think people must have had a faint hope at the bottom of their hearts, but may not have expected it to happen. I am happy that it happened, but let us wait and see whether this is a flash in the pan or the price can be sustained for the next 2.5 years.

Price will be at $20k in the next 2 years.
I hope your prediction will become the truth in the next 2 years. Honestly, I also have thought the price of Bitcoin can reaches $5,000 in next 5 years from 2016, it means the price of Bitcoin needs to increases ~ $1,000 every year. But everything is unexpected, Bitcoin always make me surprise.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:46:43 PM

TOLD YOU.

we're at $770... $1000 coming soon.

Is it time to start seriously talking about $5000 BTC in the next 3 years?

You prediction was late by over 2 years  Shocked

you mean the 5k price came earlier. yes, much faster than expected. but most people were doubting even that!

I think people must have had a faint hope at the bottom of their hearts, but may not have expected it to happen. I am happy that it happened, but let us wait and see whether this is a flash in the pan or the price can be sustained for the next 2.5 years.

Price will be at $20k in the next 2 years.
I hope your prediction will become the truth in the next 2 years. Honestly, I also have thought the price of Bitcoin can reaches $5,000 in next 5 years from 2016, it means the price of Bitcoin needs to increases ~ $1,000 every year. But everything is unexpected, Bitcoin always make me surprise.

True.  Perhaps Bitcoin Cash will do a flippening over Bitcoin Segwit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: