Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to start seriously talking about a $5000 BTC  (Read 7308 times)
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:22:10 PM

I think $ 5,000 is still very far away and it was too soon to talk about it. I think although bitcoin prices continue to rise in 3 years will not be able to reach $ 5000, it still takes a long time. Bitcoin prices could go down at any time and it is fair because bitcoin fluctuate. So it is still a long way to think about it. Maybe it's better now to enjoy price increases Grin
This is probably true. First it is necessary to think about more attainable goals, many are predicting, for example, that 1k per Bitcoin is an attainable goal until next year, because there is a considerable number of technological, economic and political factors that can make this possible. Then, after the events leading up to that result, it becomes easier to make bolder predictions.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LovelyPrey

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:03:54 PM

It seems that your $5000 per BTC1 is still far away from the true situtation at the moment yet it looks like many things to do before attaining that money to valued to bitcoin now.

Anyway dreaming is unlimited..

geofflosophy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:39:05 AM

Our $750 threshold is kind of like the $120 of October 2013. When we move toward the all time high in earnest, we will blow by it quickly and shoot up. $5000 seems like a reasonable estimate for the new ATH one year from now after we crash back down to ~$2500.

Adoption is happening in a big way all over the world, but what will happen before mass adoption is smart money adoption, and this is the phase we are in right now. The buy demand is there, it is just in no hurry to get in for fear of moving the market.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:12:00 AM

I'm starting to believe that we can get to $5000 in a few years. Mainly because the number of Bitcoins being mined each month is dropping and almost 3/4 of all Bitcoins have already been mined. The deflation factor should make the price continue to increase.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:09:34 AM

It seems that your $5000 per BTC1 is still far away from the true situtation at the moment yet it looks like many things to do before attaining that money to valued to bitcoin now.

Anyway dreaming is unlimited..

yup, this dream will still be dream and its not be happen in this end of the year, maybe its need more years when we can see this price and it would need more preparation from bitcoin dev and community.
Cranky4u

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:17:28 AM

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:12:47 AM

I'm starting to believe that we can get to $5000 in a few years. Mainly because the number of Bitcoins being mined each month is dropping and almost 3/4 of all Bitcoins have already been mined. The deflation factor should make the price continue to increase.
Well, think positive is a very good thing. I also want to see the price of bitcoin is more than $ 5,000 within a few years. but, I do not see things that will make bitcoin has a high price. even, in case of halving, I am still confused whether bitcoin prices will reach $ 5,000 or not. Well, now I just focus on collecting bitcoin.
Darwintas

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:13:19 AM

Honestly I would say no because 5000 dollar is just way too high its something that is not possible in my eyes and what is also not needed too...
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:05:22 AM

we're at $770... $1000 coming soon.

Is it time to start seriously talking about $5000 BTC in the next 3 years?

In the technology world 3 years are very long and through this time many things changes and new inovation come to us. But still I think that it is not the right time to discuss about $5k because that target is really too far. Let's see if we can reach $1k within next year and so on.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 12:04:38 PM

In the technology world 3 years are very long and through this time many things changes and new inovation come to us. But still I think that it is not the right time to discuss about $5k because that target is really too far. Let's see if we can reach $1k within next year and so on.

Right, its truly hard to tell that it is already the time to talk and speculate about reaching the 5000$ of bitcoins price since we haven't reach yet the 1000$ target speculation. And 5000$ is to much and super high that i can't imagine to be reach by the price itself,  and the thing we need to do for now is just speculate and wait for the further more news, lets be happy for the current price and let the price go upwards.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:20:44 PM

Right, its truly hard to tell that it is already the time to talk and speculate about reaching the 5000$ of bitcoins price since we haven't reach yet the 1000$ target speculation. And 5000$ is to much and super high that i can't imagine to be reach by the price itself,  and the thing we need to do for now is just speculate and wait for the further more news, lets be happy for the current price and let the price go upwards.

i agree that it is too soon to start speculating about moon and prices that seem to be out of reach but they are like this at this point but if you look at the bigger picture like the rise that bitcoin had in the past 7 years starting from 2009 and then take into consideration the adoption that has not yet came and is a thing of future, you can start seeing $5000 happen too.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:57:01 PM

Buy dude. You and i both know it.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
xDan

Activity: 688

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:22:51 PM

No. Not until the block size issue is resolved.

Either the limit is removed or off chain networks are implemented and proven. Preferably both. Then we'll have moon.

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
lolikop

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:56:00 PM

its time to start seriously talking about a $500-600 BTC

Miners will be ok with that price till bigg news co.es out
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:09:21 PM

Just by looking at charts you'll see we only going to see increase in price over time.
Yes there might be temp downs and deep drops but we recover every time, proven so far.
We just need more advertising and spreading awareness about bitcoin around the world, that is all needed imho.

🖤😏
geofflosophy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:48:24 AM

No. Not until the block size issue is resolved.

Either the limit is removed or off chain networks are implemented and proven. Preferably both. Then we'll have moon.

Both will happen, though not sure in which order. But $5k might happen before either.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:56:24 AM

To be honest, I am not so optimistic about such a high price and I prefer to be a bit more conservative. I have read some studies of financial analyst and most of them thing the maximum price that bitcoin could achieve is around $1300, and any other price above would be caused only by an inflationary bubble.
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:13:47 AM

To be honest, I am not so optimistic about such a high price and I prefer to be a bit more conservative. I have read some studies of financial analyst and most of them thing the maximum price that bitcoin could achieve is around $1300, and any other price above would be caused only by an inflationary bubble.

You are too new to bitcoin. When it was $2 and people were talking about it going to $50 people had the same stance as you and look where we are a few years later. 5K is in reach for 2017.

100%

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:01:51 AM

I think $ 5,000 is still very far away and it was too soon to talk about it. I think although bitcoin prices continue to rise in 3 years will not be able to reach $ 5000, it still takes a long time. Bitcoin prices could go down at any time and it is fair because bitcoin fluctuate. So it is still a long way to think about it. Maybe it's better now to enjoy price increases Grin
This is probably true. First it is necessary to think about more attainable goals, many are predicting, for example, that 1k per Bitcoin is an attainable goal until next year, because there is a considerable number of technological, economic and political factors that can make this possible. Then, after the events leading up to that result, it becomes easier to make bolder predictions.
Yes, it might be better to talking bitcoin price becomes $ 1,000, because it can be predicted now because the price was approaching. We focus on bitcoin prices at $ 1,000, and if it is reached it would be better to discuss the price of the nearest like $ 1,500. We must talking gradually and patiently because bitcoin will continue to fluctuate. $ 5000 is still a long way in three years in the future, so it is better to be patient and enjoy every increase bitcoin.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:58:03 AM

You are too new to bitcoin. When it was $2 and people were talking about it going to $50 people had the same stance as you and look where we are a few years later. 5K is in reach for 2017.

100%
With bitcoin there is always more.
Just learn to accept that. We will break every frontier - people are skeptical because BTC is new concept.
If they realize that bitcoin is here to stay market will go crazy. Just don't be that FUD spreading dude.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: