Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking reddit posters, 0.003 btc - CLOSED!  (Read 332 times)
V.Lace (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:09:36 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 12:51:09 PM by V.Lace

If you have  a good account with Reddit let me know if you can do a post for me, thank you

Will pay upfront, no problems as long as your a trusted mber

paying 0.003 btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:56:58 AM

I have a good reddit account and I can post for you depending on what kind of post it is. I wouldn't want to post something not good.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:07:31 AM

I can post too, depending on the kind of post you want. Have 3 accounts. Also will have to request payment upfront due to the scam accusation you have going. Sent you a pm as well.
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:08:27 PM

if you guys do work and get paid by me, Please I expect feedback I been paying people and not getting feedback, but If I dont pay It is ok to attack me with negatives, tired how this community wants but does not give anything back. 

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:08:45 PM

I can post too, depending on the kind of post you want. Have 3 accounts. Also will have to request payment upfront due to the scam accusation you have going. Sent you a pm as well.

I have PMED you

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:11:44 PM

if you guys do work and get paid by me, Please I expect feedback I been paying people and not getting feedback, but If I dont pay It is ok to attack me with negatives, tired how this community wants but does not give anything back. 
Building reputation should come automatically without asking for it otherwise everyone would get positive trust for doing trades with few satoshis.Such reps are used for further scams as we have experienced in the past and hence stop asking for feedbacks.
It's just like saying,A person does 100 good deeds so he doesn't deserve to go to jail for one murder he committed.You know,society doesn't work like that.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:20:15 PM

If I wanted to scam it would had been long ago buster.  I give you job and pay you, hence leave feedback no?  But you do not get paid leave negative, but negatives can also ruin honest people no? 
Yep but there are also cases when people paid for the job only for feedbacks.Because you cannot just directly buy feedbacks right ? I'm not saying you did it,people have done that before.
Let's put it this way,I do a job and I don't get paid,what do I do ? Forgive you because you have paid people in the past and move on ? Or leave a warning stating that doing a job for you won't guarantee payments ? In my opinion,the feedback is relevant.You wish to get it removed ? Please pay the contestants or people involved.

Opposite what you just said
We're literally not on the same pages.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: