Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Watches (Antiques, New, Used) - No Replicates  (Read 2323 times)
Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:59:20 AM

I dont agree with how that nemjoker dude went about it but his point is valid. There are too many watch styles, brands, sizes ect, Maybe you would be better off finding some brand names you like and styles and then at least the people reading your thread would have a better idea if what you're looking for.

I mean, look at that list. 500K watches. That's bananas!  Shocked

I buy watches.

I know you do. But most watch buyers at least have a list of makers that they like to purchase
Do you purchase timex? Do you purchase Disney watches, Do you purchase Rolex, Do you purchase Citizen, do you purchase green plastic ninja turtle watches?  Cheesy
I think you get my point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:05:55 AM

I dont agree with how that nemjoker dude went about it but his point is valid. There are too many watch styles, brands, sizes ect, Maybe you would be better off finding some brand names you like and styles and then at least the people reading your thread would have a better idea if what you're looking for.

I buy watches.

I know you do. But most watch buyers at least have a list of makers that they like to purchase
Do you purchase timex? Do you purchase Disney watches, Do you purchase Rolex, Do you purchase Citizen, do you purchase green plastic ninja turtle watches?  Cheesy

Can you show me a rolex that is 1k? I think this thread is a great idea, I've been looking at it hoping people post pictures of their watches so I could see if i liked one
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:06:43 AM

I buy watches.

I purchase any watches that I like the design on. I'm not going to put a limit on what type of watches I will accept/not accept. There are antique Disney watches that I would buy.
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:08:50 AM

I buy watches.

Can you show me a rolex that is 1k? I think this thread is a great idea, I've been looking at it hoping people post pictures of their watches so I could see if i liked one

Sure, her's one, you can also find many bubbleback Rolex for around 1k and Tudor who is made by Rolex and uses Rolex parts can also be found for under 1k.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-ROLEX-14K-SOLID-YELLOW-GOLD-AND-DIAMONDS-HAND-WINDING-WATCH-PETITE-RUNS-/172383885225?hash=item2822e157a9:g:Z6gAAOSwmLlX9rhl
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:34:39 AM

you said antiques .... here is what I have.

the givenchy one is with broken glass and the seconds ticker sorry but it's a long story

the Levis one is about 20-30 years old Smiley

Space for rent if its still trending
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:34:28 AM

the givenchy one is with broken glass and the seconds ticker sorry but it's a long story

Can you PM me the model #'s and your asking price.
serje
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:51:21 AM

Can you PM me the model #'s and your asking price.

Witch one?
Also where I can find the model's number?

NemJoker

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:44:44 PM

Op is such a troll, i thought if you liked a watch you would buy it. Why do you need to see serial numbers, if you dont like the number you'll pass?  Grin

Fucking retard you are.
serje
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:01:46 PM

Op is such a troll, i thought if you liked a watch you would buy it. Why do you need to see serial numbers, if you dont like the number you'll pass?  Grin

Fucking retard you are.

well I don't know you nor the OP but if you are from this earth you should know that every thing that is original has one serial number ... I guess he likes one of my watches and before asking me to ship it to him he want's to verify if indeed that company released the watch I have and it's not a replica.

Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:37:35 PM

Fucking retard you are.

well I don't know you nor the OP but if you are from this earth you should know that every thing that is original has one serial number ... I guess he likes one of my watches and before asking me to ship it to him he want's to verify if indeed that company released the watch I have and it's not a replica.

Yeah, I need to identify the watch and see the listed pricing. If someone offers me a $500 watch for $1500, comparing it to other watches and it's original value will tell me that it's a bad deal. That should be obvious though, trolls will be trolls.

If there isn't a model # on the watch, if you can find any other watches online like yours or a page with the watch and estimated value go ahead and send it to me through PM. I'd be interested in all 3.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:07:44 AM

A simple suggestion go to stores or shop online you will get so many varieties that all put here together still will not be able to match it and you will have so many options as well to choose from. Unless some have an antique then can post here as they are limited ones.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:17:37 AM

A simple suggestion go to stores or shop online you will get so many varieties that all put here together still will not be able to match it and you will have so many options as well to choose from. Unless some have an antique then can post here as they are limited ones.

Yeah, I'm always looking for good deals on watches. This thread is for everyone. Most places don't accept Bitcoin for watches, so this is a good outlet for that purpose. I can also pay pretty much any other method, just message me and ask.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:02:07 AM

This thread makes me laugh. OP. I have connects with many second hand luxury watch dealers. When you know what you're looking for hit me up and I'll see if I can get what you want.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:36:10 PM

This thread makes me laugh. OP. I have connects with many second hand luxury watch dealers. When you know what you're looking for hit me up and I'll see if I can get what you want.

I'm good. I might want a watch from someone from bitcointalk. If I wanted a specific watch I'd just go to Kay's/Macy's/etc and buy it or order it online.
Gogreen

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:48:59 PM

British Military Hamilton W10 Army/Navy/RAF/M.O.D Mechanical Hack Watch Serviced

Pre-owned  Wink
These watches are all from the estate of a retired watchmaker who purchased them at a Government auction in the early 1980's ... Sold off after the Falklands war as the MOD converted to quartz watches, they have been in storage since at least 1982/3.

more detail and shpping contact @ebayy http://tinyurl.com/zvfztea

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:17:15 AM

I'm good. I might want a watch from someone from bitcointalk. If I wanted a specific watch I'd just go to Kay's/Macy's/etc and buy it or order it online.

You're not a watch collector are you?
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:40:37 AM

I think what he's trying to do...is spend bitcoins on the community. I will keep my eye out for watches...just in case I have one he'll like.

OP are you looking for any sort of watch in particular? I think I have a female watch somewhere with a broken hasp.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:08:53 AM

I think what he's trying to do...is spend bitcoins on the community. I will keep my eye out for watches...just in case I have one he'll like.

OP are you looking for any sort of watch in particular? I think I have a female watch somewhere with a broken hasp.

Just bought about 3 or 4 watches, but if one catches my eye I'll buy it. Yes. Still on the lookout all the time though.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:58:42 AM

Bump.
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:26:38 AM

Did you try overstock. They take btc and carry watches.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: