Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were a developer. What would you do to make money?  (Read 2038 times)
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:27:03 AM

If I am to be a developer I will make a forum better than this.  Grin

There is a lot of money in just advertising here and there is not much capital needed. It wont even need a lot of space for storage.  Grin
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:31:43 AM

Question:

If you were a developer and you were able to develop anything, what do you think is the easiest way to make money?

Some ideas:
-Altcoin exchange
-Develop a cryptocurrency
-Bitcoin/altcoin marketplace

I am a developer and I need to start making extra money to pay medical expenses so I would appreciate your help.

With the recent trending of new altcoins (ICO) I think that people are making there money, not only the developers but also the owners of these ICOs and probably (not all) the investors/participants on these ICO, the cryptocurrency is not in bitcoin but focused on altcoins.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:44:10 AM

Question:

If you were a developer and you were able to develop anything, what do you think is the easiest way to make money?

Some ideas:
-Altcoin exchange

I am a developer and I need to start making extra money to pay medical expenses so I would appreciate your help.
In my own opinion if you are developer i can say don't go in altcoin because it needs a lot of money to start for advertising it..
Unless if you have skills to promote your own altcoin..
It is good to developer more about bitcoin since bitcoin use still limited and i think better to find a business which is you can earn that never been made by other or i mean unique so that you can fill more about bitcoin..
Like selling shirts for bitcoin.. this is just my idea..
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:40:38 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 10:38:25 PM by hetecon

..and yeah i said C (not C++) --> for a reason Wink

rofl, the reason is that you only know how to do a few lines of procedural code, not object oriented design patterns.

I can write OO kid i was the guy who argued with MS over their c sharp .net code when it came out.
After getting mouthed off i was told well, yeah.. you are right. (back in 2003 or 2004 roughly)
I was making programs with C Sharp / .Net v1.0 lippy little shit.
..an OO lang Wink
lol sure...

Further more you fail to see your grand ineptitude and entire point to my comment earlier.
Historically most of the crypto code is written in C not c++ mouthy little fucking faggots.
rofl again. cryptography is procedural... so that is why use procedural lang. Surprise the sky is blue!!

So the fact i have to tell you that speaks volumes now don't it cocky little fucking shits.
Show your latest repo of a project you built that was oo. Or better even to just create fast little app that will be easy to prove with lol. I want to see how bad your code is!

What were you doing in 2003 / 2004 snotty little fucking shits ?
Getting diapers changed ?
Were you even born yet "App's coder'z" ?
13 years ago you sent an email to microsoft. Bravo!

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:31:47 PM

All your ideas need a lot of knowledge in computer science field. It is not enough only to be a good programmer. Also you need a good team and it consumes much of your time. If I were you and if I would be a good programmer then I would focus myself on bounties for various projects or I would join a team of a blochchain project.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:53:54 PM

Question:

Some ideas:
-Altcoin exchange

With the recent trending of new altcoins (ICO) I think that people are making there money, not only the developers but also the owners of these ICOs and probably (not all) the investors/participants on these ICO, the cryptocurrency is not in bitcoin but focused on altcoins.
Yes, alt coin was being the best way to make instant money, just make a beautiful thread, and you will be feeling free for taking the money.
Looks like a right way but at the same time, the abuser was making it being so pathetic.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 10:57:41 PM

Question:

Some ideas:
-Altcoin exchange

Yes, alt coin was being the best way to make instant money, just make a beautiful thread, and you will be feeling free for taking the money.
Looks like a right way but at the same time, the abuser was making it being so pathetic.
But in the starting you need to study to make an altcoin before you can make your own beautiful thread.. and if you are just newbie you can not make a beautiful thread .. And in my advise you are just another making a shitcoin or scam coin it is not a good idea..
It is better to develop a game which is can gives bitcoin free a game that not only you can get benefits also the other..

Make crypto as your bank.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:35:43 AM

Question:

Some ideas:
-Altcoin exchange

It's something that can be done with few bitcoin or a little more, because there are lots of altcoins/ico then I think that is not such hard. People don't look too much what is good for people but what is good for their pocket.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: