Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: price action trading strategies.  (Read 1067 times)
Idrisu (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:09:38 AM

My best price action reversed or continued trending trading strategies are inside bars or pin bar at the support or resistance level. This two bar give almost 80% accurately signal at support or resistance level. Do your research online and get adequate knowledge on this two price action signal and you will have a new view on currency trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:25:37 AM

My best price action reversed or continued trending trading strategies are inside bars or pin bar at the support or resistance level. This two bar give almost 80% accurately signal at support or resistance level. Do your research online and get adequate knowledge on this two price action signal and you will have a new view on currency trading.
Yes this is the basic things you will need to learn first if you do want to trade with high chance precision since hitting the resistance and support level do have chance to bounce back but its not guaranteed to work anytime because breakouts and explosions do really happen and it depends on the market situation.If you do trade on forex then you could always see this but on crypto world i do seldom see this stuff.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:03:26 PM

Yes this is the basic things you will need to learn first if you do want to trade with high chance precision since hitting the resistance and support level do have chance to bounce back but its not guaranteed to work anytime because breakouts and explosions do really happen and it depends on the market situation.If you do trade on forex then you could always see this but on crypto world i do seldom see this stuff.
Seems to me you singled out support and resistance strategy out of the price action strategy OP was looking at! I know price action strategy readily converts to profits, because it is not a lagging indicator/tool as many others in technical analysis and combining it with support and resistance levels, makes it almost a sure fire. However this strategy is not good enough for every trader, it is well suited for those traders that have eyes for details, tons on patience and sound risk and money management.

One thing worthy of note about support and resistance levels is that, the market tests them more than once before finally breaking out. Armed with such a knowledge would give a trader a better understanding when to buy or sell, when to let go or to keep holding on,
Idrisu (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:29:39 PM

Seems to me you singled out support and resistance strategy out of the price action strategy OP was looking at! I know price action strategy readily converts to profits, because it is not a lagging indicator/tool as many others in technical analysis and combining it with support and resistance levels, makes it almost a sure fire. However this strategy is not good enough for every trader, it is well suited for those traders that have eyes for details, tons on patience and sound risk and money management.

One thing worthy of note about support and resistance levels is that, the market tests them more than once before finally breaking out. Armed with such a knowledge would give a trader a better understanding when to buy or sell, when to let go or to keep holding on,
Another secret that I have learned from pin bar in combination with support and resistance level is that; the longer the tail of pin bar the stronger the signal. More so; as a trader you also need to study the inside bar before the pin bar. As you have said, having a sound money management in place bring confidence to trader.
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 08:57:21 PM

What type of minute intervals do you usually use with these bars? Because it's different on every minute interval, for me I use 5 min. when I do day trading, as well as how many pips is your usual sl and tp. Tnx
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:02:56 AM

best trading stragies is true you can use about resistance and support price
but you can see about resistance and support price you can tool and indicator pivot point
if false position you can martiangle or averaging
Idrisu (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:14:35 AM

What type of minute intervals do you usually use with these bars? Because it's different on every minute interval, for me I use 5 min. when I do day trading, as well as how many pips is your usual sl and tp.  Tnx
As a trader, trading within minutes is very risk. I advice we should used daily charts for trending market analysis and four hour or one hour as to enter trade, set our stop loss and take profit. I set my stop loss based on risk reward ratio; stop loss at the end of the tial of pin bars and take profit few pip before the next support or resistance level.
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 11:39:34 AM

What type of minute intervals do you usually use with these bars? Because it's different on every minute interval, for me I use 5 min. when I do day trading, as well as how many pips is your usual sl and tp.  Tnx
As a trader, trading within minutes is very risk. I advice we should used daily charts for trending market analysis and four hour or one hour as to enter trade, set our stop loss and take profit. I set my stop loss based on risk reward ratio; stop loss at the end of the tial of pin bars and take profit few pip before the next support or resistance level.

Ok thanks for the reply, I may try using per hour trade for now and see how it goes. Have a nice day.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:56:48 AM

The support and resistance levels based on trading techniques are usually termed as pivot-point analysis. From previous day's high, low and close price levels we are able to find out the range of today's market movements. Yes, they are more than 80% accurate.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Victorycoin

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:36:06 AM

best trading stragies is true you can use about resistance and support price
but you can see about resistance and support price you can tool and indicator pivot point
if false position you can martingle or averaging
You may want to be sure you have got some significant balance before considering the Martingale strategy as it is a confirmed destroyer. You can be smiling 99% of the time but just one or a few streak of loses is all that is needed to swallow weeks or months efforts. However it can be a smart move for traders to lay in wait for market reaction at the major support and resistance levels as it is a known fact, that these level almost always repel the market before eventually yielding to pressure.
Victorycoin

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:51:03 AM

If you are going to be a good and profitable trader, don't raise your foundation on the structured put in place by another trader. On looking at a market chart or another trader's market decisions, if it's all Latin, then trading is probably not your thing and there is no need forcing or faking it, trading is not suitable for everyone. Signals providers are no magicians, so you need to be able to verify their positions, if you must use one, that's what makes for successful trading - not just a copy cat.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 11:55:14 AM

of course i do research online when i want to do trading and i think for that signal, i will get some clue or guide in how much price i am to buying or selling. this signal is good for everyone to be learned and i think we can learn more from this so we can make a new strategy to make an order buy and order sell.
Idrisu (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:07:13 PM

If you are going to be a good and profitable trader, don't raise your foundation on the structured put in place by another trader. On looking at a market chart or another trader's market decisions, if it's all Latin, then trading is probably not your thing and there is no need forcing or faking it, trading is not suitable for everyone. Signals providers are no magicians, so you need to be able to verify their positions, if you must use one, that's what makes for successful trading - not just a copy cat.
I have said this time without number, that successfully trading are for skillfully and professionals. If a trader want to depend on a trading signal provider is only a learner in the scheme of things. Signals provider make their money either all your capital is wiped out or not. Most of the signal providers  has failed in the real trading and they trying to make up their losses through rental signal.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:16:03 PM

I have said this time without number, that successfully trading are for skillfully and professionals. If a trader want to depend on a trading signal provider is only a learner in the scheme of things. Signals provider make their money either all your capital is wiped out or not. Most of the signal providers  has failed in the real trading and they trying to make up their losses through rental signal.

Yeah, everything is indeed originated from our thinking. If we have the right thoughts and not wrong, then the result we get is something profitable and it makes us to be someone who has a lot of money because of choice and thought we did it right. And for someone who can be a tremendous or professional in trading then we should be able to analyze and skilled in trading. Because trading requires both this and we should be able to control yourself
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: