Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACTS] Silver is worth more than ?  (Read 338 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:08:16 PM

Well.. a cigarette here in Canada is worth more than a gram of Silver !

1 smoke (1 gram) = roughly $1.00

1 gram of silver = $0.72

There is about a gram of Tobacco in a cigarette.
A hair less but packs often cost a bit more than $10 per pack here in Canada so i can safely estimate the value.

I joked to someone today tobacco was worth more than gold.. then looked it up later.  Cheesy
Eventually it WILL be worth more than gold though.. they do not stop jacking up the prices here.
Every few months they put the prices up about 30 cents on average i think.
There seems to be no end in sight..

Funny thing is many people think increasing the price will make people quit.
Most won't and it often ends up being a punishment on the poor.
Their lives are hard enough as it is.

Does jacking up car insurance rates in Canada create less claims ? Of course not.. that is silly bullshit.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:20:43 PM

From https://rrbi.co/, the current price of silver at this writing is $16.80 an ounce.

But, to state a big point hidden in the OP, you really should learn how to look at everything as money. If you did this, you would start to be able to find bargains all over the place, through trading rather than buying. If enough people did this, the money system would collapse, and the big bankers and big governments that are getting rich off people through money, would lose their hold.

As it is, you would benefit by looking at everything as money, even if the system doesn't collapse. But, it's tricky to do. It takes practice. Start today... practicing looking at everything as money.

Everything that you own, place a price on it, a price that you would give it up for. For example. If you are settled in a $200,000 house, and someone offered you $200,000 cash for it today, would you sell? If it would be a great inconvenience to sell, how much would you do it for? Would you take $500,000 for your $200,000 house on a cash offer? If you would, price it as such, and advertise a tiny bit. Some joker just might pay you that much. There are all kinds of jokers in this world.

Do this with everything you own, and advertise a tiny bit. You just might be able to make a fortune by considering everything you own to be money.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:29:00 AM

Well i think i get what you are saying but i am stubborn Wink

I did collect up some Gold & Silver recently though.. why not right ?

And i used a couple different web based price calculators to get my estimates.
But DAMN is smoking expensive here in Canada WOW !

FUD first & ask questions later™
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:39:54 PM

Lol, really? Cigarrete is more valuable than silver? Thats ridiculous. Wow thats very expensive cigarrete. No wonder only few people do smoke cigarrete in Canada. Who could afford that? If you buy a pack of cigarrete lets say the pack have 24 sticks, thats $24. Some people can smoke a pack of cigarrete in just one day. If you smoke a pack of cigarrete for a day. For 30 days, thats $720 a month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: