Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Premium CS:GO Predictions for Free! 1 Every Day.  (Read 141 times)
HaydenBruin (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 05:05:34 PM

For all the CS:GO or eSports Bettors, I am here to give out free Premium Predictions for you guys! 1 Every Day Smiley

Introduction
Hello, I am just a random guy and maybe many of them posted topics like these here but calm down, I'm a lucky one!
I had been betting since the early of 2015 on csgo-lounge.com and then it got shut down due to new rules. And then started on fanobet!

But one dark day, The odds changed. Team Liquids beats Fnatic in the semi-finals of ESL Cologne 2016 and i lost $500 bet. Ruined my betting career. Now i don't bet anyways but can help you guys earn and win. BTW, I made those $500 from $2.

Follow me and hope we will earn some rough cash! <3

I will start with my predictions tomorrow, Hop in and Have fun!
Comment below if you need any help.

HaydenBruin (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:55:36 PM

Prediction No.1:

Rogue vs GODSENT (Bo3)
The winner for this match will be GODSENT with 2-1.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: