Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed from yobit campaign, yobit said to contact BitcoinTalk  (Read 779 times)
BellaBitBit (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:11:10 PM

Hi, I have been in yobit campaign for almost a year and I have been removed from the campaign.  Support over there said that it happened by a moderator here, can you tell me why or what I need to do to correct this? Please PM me. thank you

I love Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 05:12:46 PM

Try to contact hilariousandco as he is the campaign manager for further informations...

Edit : one line & unsubstantiated posts maybe?

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6578

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 05:15:07 PM

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.msg15812943#msg15812943. Your posts are probably considered low effort and spammy by the campaign manager, hilariousandco. He thus removed you from the campaign.

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:15:50 PM

You'll probably not be able to rejoin because once hilarious removed you, it means he already assessed that you haven't been paying enough efforts in your posts, ie you were spamming with one liner posts.
BellaBitBit (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:21:51 PM

Thank you everyone for your responses.  My november postings were not as good as my previous years worth, I used to be rated "good" post quality at bitcointalkacccountestimator.  I was hoping my previous post history could override a not so good month.

I love Bitcoin
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:21:53 PM

Thank you everyone for your responses.  My november postings were not as good as my previous years worth, I used to be rated "good" post quality at bitcointalkacccountestimator.  I was hoping my previous post history could override a not so good month.
That "good" you got from that estimator is nothing but a count of the number of characters you usually use on posting. It does not define if you were posting "cnstructive" or if your posts were helpful. Better just talk with hilarious about this and he'll explain it to you.
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:57:34 PM

All of this does not matter. The reason for the removal of the signature campaign may be different. For example reducing the number of members in the signature campaign. But you in any way they say the poor quality of posts. As far as I know Yobit does not accept  back. I would recommend you find another signature campaign.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 08:51:25 PM

You should give more efforts for your post right now because if you are not giving the effort in your post they can rated you as spammy or remove from the campaign.. this is the rules by some staffs and moderators here.. I think it is still not late if you are not in the SMAS and blacklisted list for signature campaign you can be still join in other signature campaign and improve your post quality.  one liner like you doing before honestly we can say you break the rules already from yobit..  that is why i think you've been removed by yobit or hilarious.

Make crypto as your bank.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:58:27 PM

Anyway it is strange that forum moderator is checking quality of posts for signature campaign and removing participant..  Roll Eyes
I thought that this is signature campaign managers job, and they decide who can be enrolled and who not.

PS. Do anyone know what is going on with YoBit manager? He is not active couple of days - maybe it is for that matter?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:32:38 PM

Anyway it is strange that forum moderator is checking quality of posts for signature campaign and removing participant..  Roll Eyes
I thought that this is signature campaign managers job, and they decide who can be enrolled and who not.

PS. Do anyone know what is going on with YoBit manager? He is not active couple of days - maybe it is for that matter?
It's nothing strange, Yobit hired hilariousandco (moderator) to be campaign mannager, and he is responsible for a Yobit campaign. It's usual thing on bitcointalk, that moderators/staff is hired as campaign mannagers.
Do you talk about Yobit account on bitcointalk? This account isn't very active and rarely visits forum. But same situation was always.

dodgrad

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:47:51 PM

It's nothing strange, Yobit hired hilariousandco (moderator) to be campaign mannager, and he is responsible for a Yobit campaign. It's usual thing on bitcointalk, that moderators/staff is hired as campaign mannagers.
Do you talk about Yobit account on bitcointalk? This account isn't very active and rarely visits forum. But same situation was always.

Oh, ok! I didn't know that hilariousandco was hired by YoBit.

But what is going on with YoBit campaign? Official thread was closed in August by hilariousandco, but i see that users still wear signatures. Do they moderate it outside Bitcointalk?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 10:12:03 PM

But what is going on with YoBit campaign? Official thread was closed in August by hilariousandco, but i see that users still wear signatures. Do they moderate it outside Bitcointalk?
Campaign is closed for new participants. Users who enrolled earlier like I, still getting payments to Yobit account. And campaign mannager still removing participants who are breaking rules of campaign. Thread was closed to stop endless spam and questions whicha was answered many times.

dodgrad

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:00:39 PM

Campaign is closed for new participants. Users who enrolled earlier like I, still getting payments to Yobit account. And campaign mannager still removing participants who are breaking rules of campaign. Thread was closed to stop endless spam and questions whicha was answered many times.

Thanks for info. Interesting solution .. YoBit campaign was really filled with spam. But it seems to me that this situation was more forced by the forum administration, than came from YoBit.   Anyway it looks like it helps.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 02:26:40 PM

Hi, I have been in yobit campaign for almost a year and I have been removed from the campaign.  Support over there said that it happened by a moderator here, can you tell me why or what I need to do to correct this? Please PM me. thank you

Its not the end of the oppurtunity here and if you got been kicked by them well i think that means you need to improved more, there's another campaign that will accept you but you should deliver some good posting style and not spammy ones so campaign managers will see you as an asset to his campaign but anyways goodluck on building up again and make it as basis that you will became a good member of this community.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:07:29 PM

Its not the end of the oppurtunity here and if you got been kicked by them well i think that means you need to improved more, there's another campaign that will accept you but you should deliver some good posting style and not spammy ones so campaign managers will see you as an asset to his campaign but anyways goodluck on building up again and make it as basis that you will became a good member of this community.
Look who's talking! You think you're any better than him ? To be honest,your posts are just long and absurd,doesn't make them any better.I'm not even judging you for your English since that is acceptable but no new inputs in the same old deadass threads makes one look like a spammer. 
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:49:32 PM

Yobit is strict. Provably your posts are shit. Thats why they ejected you from yobit signature campaign. Try to put more effort when entering at any signature campaign. Spammy posts doesnt tolerate by any signature campaign managers. Yobit is a good campaign. But you will end up spamming because they forced you to post just to reach your minimum or maximum posts. Look for better sig camp at the service section.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:16:12 AM

I think you need to improve your post quality and time interval. You cannot back to yobit campaign anymore after the manager remove you from the campaign. No worries your not the only one that remove from the campaign lol.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:32:04 AM

You should look at your previous posts. I looked at it and its very spammy looking shit posts. Dont ask us why'd you get ejected from the signature campaign. Ask yourself. Is your posts are good and quality enough to pay you? You should put an effort when doing a post. Make sure its quality. When we can say if your posts are quality? Your post must be related to the thread. It must be long and not a one liner sentence. Make it atleast 150+ plus characters.

You must move on now. There are many sig camps at the service section.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 02:02:46 AM

Sorry for your loss OP. I wonder how many users are still into yobit like me.
Their campaign has been up since time actually and they do pay every day thus its a better campaign than the rest. I say the best and would be mad sad if i'd be removed too. Some are even trying to buy users enrolled to their campaign.

Try bitmixer, its a good campaign.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:18:02 AM

Sorry for your loss OP. I wonder how many users are still into yobit like me.
Their campaign has been up since time actually and they do pay every day thus its a better campaign than the rest. I say the best and would be mad sad if i'd be removed too. Some are even trying to buy users enrolled to their campaign.

Try bitmixer, its a good campaign.
If OP got removed on yobit signature campaign because of some reasons like spam,one liner post,irrelevant etc. and you suggested him to join bitmixer then he would got easily banned by Lauda for sure unless if he improved his post  quality.He will be putted on SMAS blacklist. Well Yobit is a good campaign but I do notice there are really some spammers that why its just right to remove them to the campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: