Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Split from: OgNasty: "@Lutpin: Really should kill himself."  (Read 431 times)
abhishek.g (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:59:37 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 08:01:18 PM by Cyrus

Saddens you ? Seriously ? Hey come on man, you are wrong and it is evident , you have no good point and you are the reason for the loss of many people. God will not forgive you , mark my words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:36:55 PM

Saddens you ? Seriously ? Hey come on man, you are wrong and it is evident , you have no good point and you are the reason for the loss of many people. God will not forgive you , mark my words.

Showing up on an old thread just because you're butthurt is really pathetic. Maybe you should quit spamming for Satoshis and get some self respect. This isn't helping your case.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 08:39:31 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 08:57:50 PM by Lutpin

This isn't helping your case.
Nothing is, abhishek.g is currently evading several bans, which will result in this account being permanently banned sooner or later aswell.

Proof (because I don't make statements without):

1KWK5pZwFzm8oxemXNMy6EotHT5Ed4C2v7 on their profile (http://archive.is/2RHwq).
1MMofYc38wp1caEF7dKe11PHrQmeULcBBp on the profile of xkrishna (http://archive.is/L0R4B).
17uUJnmPAtuDaTaajwGuS1fB9FpZVYAgEo used by xmaxbit (http://archive.is/2HsfH).
1DwFmSqcGVd2d1ynmbNmAFAdatjVk93za3 used by abhishekthakur (http://archive.is/xbPHY).

Connected via fcb6fe73b466806628962ad5400c355d1d1a201469b1750ad7662fd19bccdbca and a4e3bb961d5138836b77c8007d2b8088a57f193b3a5bd2c504215633b297c5f8

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:53:06 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 09:06:55 PM by abhishek.g

Showing up on an old thread just because you're butthurt is really pathetic. Maybe you should quit spamming for Satoshis and get some self respect. This isn't helping your case.

Well this is not for any old thread , better move your ass off this thread if you have some self respect still left.

Nothing is, abhishek.g is currently evading several bans, which will result in this account being permanently banned sooner or later aswell.

1MMofYc38wp1caEF7dKe11PHrQmeULcBBp on the profile of xkrishna (http://archive.is/L0R4B).
1DwFmSqcGVd2d1ynmbNmAFAdatjVk93za3 used by abhishekthakur (http://archive.is/xbPHY).

Connected via fcb6fe73b466806628962ad5400c355d1d1a201469b1750ad7662fd19bccdbca and a4e3bb961d5138836b77c8007d2b8088a57f193b3a5bd2c504215633b297c5f8

I am not evading bans, If I were I would have never reached to a senior position . I was literally banned and yes these were my accounts which were banned as I was not aware how to post quality contents but now I am . But you seem to be have a mob of haters .

Proof :-

Looks like the three of you have gotten a fanclub:

My update will be a bit late this time, definitely after-payment.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:24:01 PM

Well this is not for any old thread , better move your ass off this thread if you have some self respect still left.

Great comeback. I'm pretty upset now. My hanky is so wet with tears  Cry

I am not evading bans, If I were I would have never reached to a senior position . I was literally banned and yes these were my accounts which were banned as I was not aware how to post quality contents but now I am .
-snip-

Haha I'll just quote that for future reference. Thanks. Smiley that was an easy case to solve. Oh and who's to say you didn't buy this account (and who's to say you won't buy another now)?
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 09:27:34 PM

I am not evading bans, If I were I would have never reached to a senior position . I was literally banned and yes these were my accounts which were banned as I was not aware how to post quality contents but now I am .
I'll just leave this here for moderation: http://archive.is/Z5hpb#73%

If I were I would have never reached to a senior position.
What has that to do with ban evasion? You didn't blow your cover before, but now you did.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:43:27 PM

Great comeback. I'm pretty upset now. My hanky is so wet with tears  Cry

-snip-

Haha I'll just quote that for future reference. Thanks. Smiley that was an easy case to solve. Oh and who's to say you didn't buy this account (and who's to say you won't buy another now)?

Lol, those must be tears of crocodile and there was never a case .

I'll just leave this here for moderation: http://archive.is/Z5hpb#73%

If I were I would have never reached to a senior position.
What has that to do with ban evasion? You didn't blow your cover before, but now you did.

No problem with the archive . That has obviously a connection . I can not howl everytime when I signup that I am this guy with my alts with these accounts .I believe, having multiple accounts is not a problem, misusing them is a problem .
"Those who bow down their heads are called alive, else stiffness is a sign of dead people."
I had already said sorry to "yahoo" but he used slang languages and he started first.
You too did not select me for no reason. I am still ready to correct everything but you are really not making a good decision.

I have a one simple question for you. If I send you 10 messgaes a week then will you abuse me or you will ask me politely not to messgae you ?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 10:48:56 PM

No problem with the archive . That has obviously a connection . I can not howl everytime when I signup that I am this guy with my alts with these accounts .I believe, having multiple accounts is not a problem, misusing them is a problem .
Which is exactly what you're doing. You admitted that you have have and are currently evading a ban.

Reason:

You said:
I was literally banned and yes these were my accounts which were banned

If they are still banned as of now, then you are evading your ban. If they are not, then prove it by logging in to them and posting on this thread stating that they are active.

Please do not reply with some garbage argument in order to justify why you can't do it. Either do it or don't.

abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:55:08 PM

Which is exactly what you're doing. You admitted that you have have and are currently evading a ban.

Reason:

You said:
I was literally banned and yes these were my accounts which were banned

If they are still banned as of now, then you are evading your ban. If they are not, then prove it by logging in to them and posting on this thread stating that they are active.

Please do not reply with some garbage argument in order to justify why you can't do it. Either do it or don't.

1. Please think before writing a post, I saw you just edited your junk post !
2. They are now banned so how do you think I can post with these accounts ? You can check by going on the profile "Last active" , I hope you have that much of mind .
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 10:59:05 PM

2. They are now banned so how do you think I can post with these accounts ? You can check by going on the profile "Last active" , I hope you have that much of mind .
So then you're evading your ban.

If you're saying that your alt accounts are currently banned, and you're still using your current, then you are literally evading your ban.

Archive

abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:28:38 PM

So then you're evading your ban.

If you're saying that your alt accounts are currently banned, and you're still using your current, then you are literally evading your ban.

Archive

So if your account is banned, can't you create a new one ?
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 11:42:34 PM

So if your account is banned, can't you create a new one ?
Simple answer? NO.
It's not only the account that gets banned, it's you as a person.
Thus, you are not allowed to create new accounts, post from any alternate accounts (other than in Meta, specifically appealing your ban), or do any other activity on the forum.
You are banned from posting/participating, the only option left for you is to read and consume this forum in a passive manner (unless you sucessfully appeal your ban).

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:01:52 AM

But I had successfully learnt from my past experiences and I have been doing well postings and I have not encountered or misused any account . I know its me as a person and I know that I have modified myself so I just did what you said . I read and understood how it works and then started good posts .
I my campaign (Just before Byteball) , out of 7 participants I had brought second most highest traffic for the campaign and my campaign manager had literally messaged me this.

I want to delete the trust ratings I have sent to you guys, hope we can start over and you can let me participate in the campaigns. Can you please forgive me for all ?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 12:10:39 AM

I want to delete the trust ratings I have sent to you guys

Then delete them - they are BS anyway.

Why do you need someone else to do something before you delete them?  If you don't stand behind your words, remove them.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 12:15:44 AM

But I had successfully learnt from my past experiences and I have been doing well postings and I have not encountered or misused any account . I know its me as a person and I know that I have modified myself so I just did what you said . I read and understood how it works and then started good posts .
Tough. It's very easy to say sorry for breaking the rules, but it's even easier to not break them in the first place. I can't imagine the moderators will much care if you believe you have changed, you were banned and broke the rules afterwards. You now have to take the punishment for it.

In addition, make a new thread. This one is not about you and I believe that the original issue is 'solved' per se. Make a thread in Meta if you want to talk about your ban, or in Reputation if you want to talk about your trust score.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:01:33 AM

I want to delete the trust ratings I have sent to you guys

Then delete them - they are BS anyway.

Why do you need someone else to do something before you delete them?  If you don't stand behind your words, remove them.

Sorry, again the same thing happened. I was refreshing this thread but I did not realize that already I had a new page for this thread . I am done removing and I do not wait, I took stand as well . They are not BS, everything happens for a reason . They cut my earning source, they will know it when such thing will happen to them. Do you think this will let them delete those ratings and will let them hire me ? I doubt , they will not accept as I know they are not good people .

Tough. It's very easy to say sorry for breaking the rules, but it's even easier to not break them in the first place. I can't imagine the moderators will much care if you believe you have changed, you were banned and broke the rules afterwards. You now have to take the punishment for it.

In addition, make a new thread. This one is not about you and I believe that the original issue is 'solved' per se. Make a thread in Meta if you want to talk about your ban, or in Reputation if you want to talk about your trust score.

Its not easy to say sorry. If you do not believe me ask "yahoo" to say sorry to me . Again the ban was not for breaking rules, but for not being able to post good stuff that time which I learned from time . Thanks for the advice I will follow the Meta stuff .

Apart from all these stuffs, I have observed one thing. Owners behave well than hired campaign managers .
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 02:08:10 AM

They cut my earning source, they will know it when such thing will happen to them. Do you think this will let them delete those ratings and will let them hire me ? I doubt , they will not accept as I know they are not good people .
Participating in signature campaigns isn't a right, it's an option. There are/were campaigns that accept negative trusted users. This forum should not be how you make your living, but rather a side income, or a way to earn a little bit of BTC while normally posting. If you were fired from your job, would the person that fired you not be a good person? They might, but you might have been performing poorly or the company was low on money.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:49:24 AM

They cut my earning source, they will know it when such thing will happen to them. Do you think this will let them delete those ratings and will let them hire me ? I doubt , they will not accept as I know they are not good people .
Participating in signature campaigns isn't a right, it's an option. There are/were campaigns that accept negative trusted users. This forum should not be how you make your living, but rather a side income, or a way to earn a little bit of BTC while normally posting. If you were fired from your job, would the person that fired you not be a good person? They might, but you might have been performing poorly or the company was low on money.

Exactly, but why compensate for negative trust if you have full right to go ahead and work great ? Job is an entirely different scenario. As you can see there is no movement from Lutpin and all.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:45:05 PM

Anyone else notice that Luptin posted his pic in the avatar?
What of this and why? Or someone hack your account and put a doxxed pic in your account?
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:08:37 PM

Anyone else notice that Luptin posted his pic in the avatar?
What of this and why? Or someone hack your account and put a doxxed pic in your account?

Great!!. How about me wearing Taylor Swift 120x80 pic? 

Don't pull some nuisance here.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: