Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin7.com - Brand new exchange market!  (Read 28828 times)
Bitcoin7.com

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2011, 08:04:11 PM

@JellyFishRancher and mintaka: Thank you guys, we really appreciate that - at last some sun on the horizon Smiley

Just one more thing about the negative things, said here regarding cybercrime and Bulgaria...

- After all, the most famous (correct me if I am wrong) Bitcoin miner is written by m0mchil - remarkable BG developer, many people owe their coin productions to his miner Smiley
- Check out Alexa on Mtgox: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mtgox.com -> it seems the BG community is leading #1 on the local rankings there.

I hope we will be less "strangers" to this community.

You can choose to ignore this post Wink it came more like a patriotic response than a business or BTC related one ... (defense vs bad critic:)
We will try to develop the website as a global platform, using our current partners abroad plus any new ones we encounter down the road.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 08:39:00 PM

Just one more thing about the negative things, said here regarding cybercrime and Bulgaria...
You have no license to be an exchange in Bulgaria, bitcoin7. How would you compensate your customers if your bank accounts are suspended?
Bitcoin7.com

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2011, 08:45:06 PM

Bitcoin7 is not offering any type of fiat currency exchange <- for this you 100% you need a license.

For Virtual currency <-> Fiat deposit collection we don't have to be licensed 100%, but we have to be controlled and subject to verification (which we are currently doing)

Of course, we are sure that with BTC growing more and more popular there will be new regulations which we will need to adopt.

If you are dealing with BTC you should know very good that still there are many unclear things and you are doing that on your own risk. Otherwise you wouldn't be in this forum I guess.. Smiley

P.S we have been trading/exchanging/buying/purchasing online virtual currency in online games on more than 36 languages for 6 years. We have passed 2 successful audits without having our service suspended or our accounts closed.
elmom

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 09:07:14 PM

P.S we have been trading/exchanging/buying/purchasing online virtual currency in online games on more than 36 languages for 6 years. We have passed 2 successful audits without having our service suspended or our accounts closed.

Can you quote some relevant authority regarding those audits? I.e can we verify that statement somehow?
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 09:18:39 PM

Well, it's not a very good scam if it's immediately detected.  A smart scammer builds up a bunch of USD and bitcoin deposits, and then disappears.

I think you are refering to my 10 days unpaid withdrawal request

06/07/11 16:56   Withdraw Funds   acb0cf5a-878c-4e1d-8880-5aaab4489e81

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
Shades

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 09:49:12 PM

Being a Bulgarian miner, I'm trully offended by a large number of posts in that particular topic. It made it clear that this community suffers the same paranoia we all try to fight while spreading the BTC word. That kind of general speaking and proofless attacks are really not the way ...

It's normal for everybody to be cautious. Especially for the past few days the exchange situation is really intense. Caution is always needed when trading online ... but not to a degree of histerical paranoia. MtGox are delaying some funds of mine for more than a week, but do I call them scammers? No. I preffer the civil way - wait for an answer (few days now) just like anybody else.
I haven't signed up at bitcoin7.com yet, despite of the pleasant sight of a Bulgarian BTC exchange. Even when I do that, I'll start trading with small ammounts just to be sure. I'm being cautious ... just like with any other exchange ... no matter Bulgarian, Chilean, Polish, Japanese or whatever ...
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 10:26:08 PM

Bitcoin7 is not offering any type of fiat currency exchange <- for this you 100% you need a license.
It is an exchange for bitcoins AND fiat currencies!

For Virtual currency <-> Fiat deposit collection we don't have to be licensed 100%
For fiat deposit collection you have to be licensed 100%! You can't be licensed 63% or 29%.
Nescio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 01:17:10 AM

AML is being integrated at the moment. To fully release it however we need to get certified, also processed at the moment.
Don't think we don't support that, the moment we have the moment we will integrate it. This was meant to be a test run anyway.

If you really are who you are saying (company experienced with online currency), you should be aware of the rules (law) and business practices (common sense), such as not going live before you have this very necessary stuff in place. You can't claim a Google and slap a beta sticker on it. You are live, with real money. Does it even say anywhere you are 'trialing'? Have you told anyone? If you are truly serious about this you immediately stop trading until you have the proper licensing and notify all customers of this, with the option to withdraw all funds at no cost. Yeah, that sucks if you're legit. But that's the only way you will recover any kind of trust.

Quote from: Bitcoin7.com
Interesting that this topic went the way that Bulgaria is famous for internet crime. What crime exactly?

How about jgarzik's assertion that you offered coin for promotion? That's a violation of business ethics (bribery), which if it has got nothing to do with the country, then it has everything to do with you. Or was it another overzealous intern? Who is responsible for hiring? Who is responsible for hiring them? Come to think of it, what is your position within the company?

I hope this would be one of our advantages, we are already doing over 30 Mio impressions and TBs of traffic on our other pages DAILY.

At this point we don't even know you are who you claim to be.

- secure BTC's image - AML/License are the beginning. It's about properly informing the communities WHICH are outside of this forum about the positive sides of a decentralized currency, not about the people who are here already.

See above. If that is true your number one goal should be to not continue to appear like a scammer.

(no offense TH, although you have good reason to be mad at us, I don't think this is the right way to compete)

ROFL, nice reverse psychology there, you rip them off and now you are the poor victim and they are mean bad guys? You are already found out, (passive) agression only makes it worse.

Even if you are legit, I would never want to do business with you simply because you have failed miserably on due diligence and don't appear to care. And that for a business which must rely heavily on trust and should be eminently aware of this.
Bruce Wagner

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 01:31:54 AM

Just for the record...

I was offered money to post good things about this exchange site.

I have no idea who runs it....   although the text on the site appears to be copied and pasted directly word-for-word from TradeHill.com

Who created that site?

It is a total scamming fraud?
datguywhowanders

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 01:35:20 AM

It's kind of a shame if this is a scam. The Bitcoin7.com website has a visual appeal and better user interface far above what we're currently seeing at Mt. Gox and Tradehill.

Time will tell whether this is legit or not. Although, $15/BTC seems really low at the moment for an instant buy... good thing that feature isn't working Wink

Donations Welcome: 163id7T8KZ6MevqT86DjrBF2kfCPrQsfZE
jostmey

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 01:36:51 AM

I just used their site to purchase some bitcoins. I found the experience satisfying. They were able to pull my funds from Dwolla instantly, unlike MtGox which can take forever.

I don't know how good their online security is. Because they are new, I would suggest withdrawing fast, at least until they have a reputation.

Search Bitcoin
Discover the bitcoin economy
klamathonsite

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 01:46:54 AM

Well i just made a sizeable transfer to see if they are real if not I do have family in the surrounding areas that are great collectors Smiley
they use alittle force to get their money. LOL
says take about 1-3 hours to see my funds in their site iwill post my findings.
Vince Torres

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 02:08:14 AM

Well i just made a sizeable transfer to see if they are real if not I do have family in the surrounding areas that are great collectors Smiley
they use alittle force to get their money. LOL
says take about 1-3 hours to see my funds in their site iwill post my findings.

Yeah I'm sure your family can easily find some unknown in Bulgaria and give him a beating or two. Its the internet if he scams your money never expect it back. By the way most people who threaten violence over the internet and then add "LOL" at the end of their post probably aren't very menacing at all.

Namecoin.com .bit domain registrar. Register a new .bit domain for just $1!
BTC: 1LpKzg24NHmrxLZbnVphcstV3s7uA8cSnT
LTC: LWHswCFRPouCXTNiT8B9HUVnGrae9eojVg
klamathonsite

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 02:17:16 AM

Not worried about it the how mean i sound i dont have to be when it is the other members of the family's investment they will go after it not me. and yes i do have family in different areas of the world right now.
thanks for your input though
bittersweet

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 02:37:05 AM

Just for the record...

That's bad... The proper way would be to sponsor your show...

My Bitcoin address: 1DjTsAYP3xR4ymcTUKNuFa5aHt42q2VgSg
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 03:05:19 AM

Has anyone who has a record here on this forum longer then two months successfully withdrawn money to Dwolla on bitcoin7.com?

How about a withdrawal of bitcoins, is it instant?

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 04:09:50 AM

I can confirm that trading, sending USD from MtGox and withdrawing BTC worked.
I didn't get scammed, got nearly 1 BTC extra in some nice trades, withdrew BTC and am happy... well, kind of.

I won't use that site any longer though, as the owner confirmed in another post that they store money values as 32-bit floats!
'nuff said.

The idea itself, the design etc. is quite well done though and I also really don't get the sudden bashing of Eastern Europeans in this thread!

Dwolla is not possible for me (and I would also much rather trade in EUR, but the 2 other exchanges are both on the other side of the globe...), so no confirmation on that.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
Nescio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 04:27:53 AM

Just for the record...

Thanks. If it's not a scam, they have no business ethics whatsoever. Occam's Razor says..
klamathonsite

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 04:38:20 AM

Well so far 2.5 hours later I transferd $200 cash they took $2.00 I have 198.00 available in my account
I also sent 17.57 BTC for test seconds after and those have NOT shown up yet.
I went to use my usd funds to buy btc I got this message:

Instant buy/sell is currently unavailable. Our team is developing this feature at the moment.
Planned release date: 21. June 2010

Instant buying of BTC is temporary unavailable. Please check again later this week.

if this is NOT functional it should NOT be accessible and viewable it is misleading.

I have proceeded to with draw my funds since there is NO BTC to be bought.
so we will see if the funds hit my Dwolla account

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is what they said in a email to me:

Hello Robert,

Please excuse us for the delay.

The USD are in your account already.

The BTC you sent will take longer to clear. Please note that we can accept only cash transfered from Mtgox. To transfer your BTC now,
i will need to pass this request to our development team.

I hope you will have them in your account in 1-2 h.

For future transfers from Mtgox please transfer cash directly, but load BTC from your own wallet.

Once again excuse us for the delay.

Good Luck trading

Chris,
Bictoin7
_-------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd response
Robert,

We can't add your BTC in your Bitcoin7 account as I wrote before.
The mtgox account integration allows us to accept the USD payment.

Your BTC are transferred also successfully, but we need to transfer them now manually to your Bitcoin7 account.

Please note this might take a little longer, I have already started the process.

Chris

(so far if everything is going right they are at least proactive now)
this is a good test of business ethics for them everything turns out good then this proves that maybe they are ok company to deal with they just need to get their  shit done first before advertising it to be use full) Just my opinion.

--------------------------------------------
DWOLLA Transfer successful from their site i got it in minutes.
Money In
Source    Date    Amount
Risk Asset Management LLC 812-564-5945    06/15/2011 11:43:40 PM    $198.00 Details
Thats 2 stars so far Smiley for good work- now lets see what happens with BTC.
klamathonsite

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 04:56:12 AM

Withdraw Bitcoin
Successful

You have successfully withdrawn 17.56 BTC to your Bitcoin wallet
I only lost .01 btc to transfer traction fee is all!

Nice site Chris was a great help i wish you all the best just make sure you get everything fully working then advertise it and soon as it is you have proven to be trust worthy in my book i will use your services.

And no they did not offer me anything to try it if they weren't 100% on the up and up they would not have jumped through MY HOOPS to save business
face on a public forum.

BOW
clap
Very good bitcoin7.com I applaud your business ethics keep it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: