Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin7.com - Brand new exchange market!  (Read 28835 times)
chuckypalumbo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 10:19:18 PM

So I noticed it said Dwolla / LR withdrawals are halted - any word on the issue or when they will resume?

This is my only setback so far, it might be Tradehill for me even though I was hoping to use Bitcoin7. I'm sticking with Dwolla so that's the main problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chuckypalumbo

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 09:40:29 PM

Bitcoin 7 has the lowest priced BTC right now compared to Mt. Gox and Tradehill, you would think people would be trying to snatch up lower prices.
TrainDeluxe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 09:51:52 PM

Did anyone try to transfer BTC into bitcoin7 ? I have sent a bitcoin as a test, but it was not added to my account although the explorer shows it as "recieved".

Its very strange that every time you hit "add BTC" on b7 they generate a new hash adress. Its unclear what happens with the old ones...
sonba

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 09:59:37 PM

That's common practice on most exchanges Train. Makes accounting easier for them (they say *g*). Adding BTC worked for me, by the way.
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 10:00:23 PM

Did anyone try to transfer BTC into bitcoin7 ? I have sent a bitcoin as a test, but it was not added to my account although the explorer shows it as "recieved".

Its very strange that every time you hit "add BTC" on b7 they generate a new hash adress. Its unclear what happens with the old ones...

my btc also came in smoothly...
TrainDeluxe

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 10:03:22 PM

ok, in the web front end they asked the amount, so I have put 1BTC, though while sending I have paid 0.01 donation fees. Maybe that mismatch hinders the adding to my acount

How long did it take to add BTC???
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2011, 10:08:29 PM

My Dwolla withdrawal EVER going to process?   If not, is there a way to cancel?
chuckypalumbo

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 11:55:39 PM

My Dwolla withdrawal EVER going to process?   If not, is there a way to cancel?

Wait, I thought there was no Dwolla access on BT7 right now?
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 06:38:39 AM

A data point.

On the minus side:
    - They seem to have ripped the HTML from TradeHill. Probably not an illegal
       move, but something that doesn't speak well for their business ethics
    - The trading volume is very small, and a medium-sized trade will move
       the market a lot.
    - They're based in Bulgaria, a place particularly reknowned for shady internet
       business practices.
    - They tried to bribe old standing member of the bitcoin community to promote
      their site. Probably something that's considered a normal/acceptable business
      practice in the backwater hellhole they operate from. It might take them some
      time adjusting to international market expectations.

Dear Bitcion7,

As many people have already noticed, your firm has admittedly plagiarized the text (and more) from Tradehill's website.

We pointed this out in the above posts and asked you to change the text several times. You have been apologetic and explanatory but have not remedied the situation. It has been two weeks since we've made multiple requests and less then 1% of the text has been changed. We understand it takes time to change a site but you have not taken any steps yet. Additionally, you've made plenty of time for marketing your company via lengthy forum posts and updates.   

It is also very coincidental that your site came on-line 4 days after ours, with the exact same text, same features (like instant buy/sell), and offering referral codes.  We have spent time and resources on developing our own website and ideas – please respect our intellectual property and remove the text immediately.

The text on Tradehill's website under “Introduction”, “Add Funds”, “Withdraw Funds”, “Support”, “Deposit Funds” and more, has been directly plagiarized by Bitcoin7 under – coincidentally – the exact same titles of “Introduction”, “Add Funds”, “Withdraw Funds”, “Support”, “Deposit Funds”.

See below - just some - of the exact plagiarisms which currently remain (at least up until the dating of this post).

TRADEHILL:

Under “Legal” and “Terms of Use”

Proprietary Rights
All contents of the TradeHill website, including, but not limited to, text, names, data, logos, buttons, icons, code, methods, techniques, models, graphics and the underlying software (the “Components”), are proprietary of TradeHill and are protected by the patent, copyright, trademark and trade laws of Chile and/or other countries. Nothing contained in this website shall be used in any form unless expressly stated by TradeHill.

https://www.tradehill.com/Support/Legal

BITCOIN7:

Proprietary Rights
All contents of the Bitcoin7 website, including, but not limited to, text, names, data, logos, buttons, icons, code, methods, techniques, models, graphics and the underlying software (the "Components"), are proprietary of Bitcoin7 and are protected by the patent, copyright, trademark and trade laws of Bulgaria and/or other countries. Nothing contained in this website shall be used in any form unless expressly stated by Bitcoin7.

TRADEHILL:

Changes to Website
TradeHill will always attempt to keep its users informed of any changes to the website. However, TradeHill may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website, including the availability of features of the site, at any time. TradeHill may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to part or the entire website without prior notice or liability.

https://www.tradehill.com/Support/Legal

BITCOIN7:

Changes to Website
Bitcoin7 will always attempt to keep its users informed of any changes to the website. However, Bitcoin7 may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website, including the availability of features of the site, at any time. Bitcoin7 may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to part or the entire website without prior notice or liability.

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
Smalleyster

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 07:58:44 PM

Here I was all ready to kick the tires and they don't accept dwolla any more.

Suspicious to me!

EDIT

Oops! After reading the above post b7 is toast to me.

Feel like investing in a Miner?:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30044.msg377773#msg377773
A soup to nuts newbee system for a secure, portable USB wallet (free instructions):
NoobHowTo: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27088.msg341387#msg341387
TriumVir

View Profile
July 09, 2011, 12:16:38 AM

BitCoin7 has worked great for me . . . aside from the recent Dwolla issues. And I continue to use MtGox and TradeHill. All three serve a purpose.

That said, a word to the TradeHill guys - lose the sanctimonious act. I wouldn't mind . . . but for the fact that your site design is a direct rip off of the MtGox site. And you guys have the gall to lecture BitCoin7? Please.
elements

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2011, 02:22:48 AM

Just for the record...

I was offered money to post good things about this exchange site.

I have no idea who runs it....   although the text on the site appears to be copied and pasted directly word-for-word from TradeHill.com

Who created that site?

It is a total scamming fraud?

LOL - you also take money from TradeHill to say good things about them...what's the difference?

»A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.« - Douglas Adams
Use the trusted German Bitcoin exchange: https://www.bitcoin.de/de/r/5wcwts
Tips & donations: BTC : 1MAQYNLp2VJ9wWhPYg5BnrbUGzdhGXopZw | CGB: 5bgQivyHJcSWTgvLfVW87Zj23M7mcFCVBF
elements

View Profile
July 09, 2011, 02:32:24 AM

I'm worried that nobody trades EUR nowhere, even the europeans, what is up with that?
I'm still waiting for EUR trading on MtGox or TradeHill... The ONLY fully escrowed exchange (meaning you can send them money and bitcoins and they send out money and bitcoins) where it's possible to deposit EUR is bitcoin7 atm.
The others (tradehill + mtgox) convert to USD.

If you go otc or "half-otc" (like bitmarket.eu), you can trade EUR as well.

There's also a german exchange currently in tryout beta but not with live money yet - if that takes off, I'm also very much in favor of trading EUR than USD (which are somehow expected to crash...).

Can you post the link to the german site? Thank you!!!

»A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.« - Douglas Adams
Use the trusted German Bitcoin exchange: https://www.bitcoin.de/de/r/5wcwts
Tips & donations: BTC : 1MAQYNLp2VJ9wWhPYg5BnrbUGzdhGXopZw | CGB: 5bgQivyHJcSWTgvLfVW87Zj23M7mcFCVBF
TheColdOne

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:49:38 PM

I have had nothing but a excellent experience from bitcoin7 I have been using them exclusively for about 3 weeks now. I was mostly using Tradehill but tradehill made me wait 6 days for a  Liberty Reserve withdrawal and that is just plain too long. Bitcoin7 completes most of my BTC -> Liberty Reserve trades in less than 3 hours and the longest they have taken was 12 hours and that was only on one transaction. I talked to a bitcoin7 staff member and they said that they guarantee Liberty Reserve  withdrawals within 12 hours. I don't know how fast bitcoin7 is with other withdrawal options, but for Liberty Reserve they are the fastest in the business.
¢A$HÅ

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2011, 06:22:16 AM

I think bitcoin7 should add a support ticket system to their site.

I'm currently having a problem. Sad
HideousBeastManGuy

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 08:17:45 PM

Bitcoin7 still around?  Been like 3 weeks since we've heard from anyone at Bitcoin7, and currently their DOM shows only 5 bids (no asks) with the highest price being $4.0 USD.
sonba

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 10:11:30 PM

yeah, their API is broken. if you log in you see the real quotes. Not a good sign, though.
Bitcoin Swami

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 10:20:27 PM

I think bitcoin7 should add a support ticket system to their site.

I'm currently having a problem. Sad

Why do you use Bitcoin 7 just curious. 
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 01:23:31 PM

sent an e-mail to support, damn troll

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
mizerydearia

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 05:44:28 PM

Hey everyone, I just got a PM from new user, bitcoin7.com, telling me about their new exchange, I've checked it out some and boy does it look classy!
Check it out for yourselves, and if we could, would it be possible to whitelist the user so they can give a proper introduction themself?

www.bitcoin7.com

How much were you paid to make this posting?

bitcoin7 contacted me, and offered me coins in exchange for a positive forum posting.

They have never heard of AML, and are run by unknowns from Bulgaria.

Can someone link the bitcoin7 user profile?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: