Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:18:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {GIFTCARDS UNLEASHED} Obtain GC at 90% off| Make Profit | *2 VOUCH COPIES*  (Read 731 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:06:10 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 11:39:21 PM by discodancer

Want GC for 90% off? Want to make profit selling GC?

You have come to the right place! Over the years some sellers have been using this method to obtain GC for dirt cheap! Are you curious? You should be! These sellers make upwards to $100s a day just by using this simple method. But, what does this method include?

Method Includes:
-Special Private Method
-Tips and Tricks
-Info on how to be just like these sellers
-And much more!

Don't be fooled by sellers any longer. Start using the method YOURSELF. This only requires small investment for each GC so if you're broke, no problem!

PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED!

2 VOUCH COPIES FROM HQ MEMBERS.

I am restarting with 2 NEW COPIES FROM HQ MEMBERS. I AM DOING THIS TO PREVENT SPAM AND OFF-TOPIC POSTS. THANK YOU!

VOUCHES:
To see previous vouches, click here.

TOS:
1. No leaking or reselling of this method of any kind.
2. No sales trashing is permitted at all.
3. Profits are guarenteed if method is done correctly.
4. Any concerns please PM or if purchased contact via Skype.
5. I do not endorse any other sources mentioned in the method.
6. Do not try chargeback cause I have method that allows me to win everytime .
7. Any spam posts or sales trashing without valid purchase proof will be DELETED.

Still Want To Make More Money? Visit Our Other *HIGHLY VOUCHED* Methods!

*This is the new thread for this product. Let me know if you have any questions, thank you! The other was getting spammed with off topic spam posts. This will stop the useless posts. I was told by a moderatoe to do this to stop the spam. Thank you!

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:18:33 PM

I can take a vouch copy and leave my honest review. That entails my review to be either extremely positive, extremely negative, or anywhere in between. If you're fine with that, then feel free to shoot me a vouch copy.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:55:26 PM

I can take a vouch copy and leave my honest review. That entails my review to be either extremely positive, extremely negative, or anywhere in between. If you're fine with that, then feel free to shoot me a vouch copy.

Will send you one sir. You are trustworthy enough. Thank you! That means 1 vouch copy left everyone!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:04:21 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 11:36:40 PM by player514

Will send you one sir. You are trustworthy enough. Thank you! That means 1 vouch copy left everyone!

Got my vouch copy and here is my review:

This method is extremely blackhat. That means it involves illegal activity that could possibly result in legal action. There are safety precautions you can take for this, but just know that this method is always illegal, no matter what path you take.

The method is simple, and will work. Due to the nature of it, I won't try it out, and I think that's fair enough on my side. This involves some investment, although it is a small one, so do not buy this if you will be left broke after just buying the method.

Again, be careful with this method when you perform it.

This is my honest review, OP.

Edit: OP asked me to add this. The method does not require carding, but is still extremely blackhat.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:39:03 PM

Got my vouch copy and here is my review:

This method is extremely blackhat. That means it involves illegal activity that could possibly result in legal action. There are safety precautions you can take for this, but just know that this method is always illegal, no matter what path you take.

The method is simple, and will work. Due to the nature of it, I won't try it out, and I think that's fair enough on my side. This involves some investment, although it is a small one, so do not buy this if you will be left broke after just buying the method.

Again, be careful with this method when you perform it.

This is my honest review, OP.

Edit: OP asked me to add this. The method does not require carding, but is still extremely blackhat.
Thasnks for the vouch I am closing all my threads and putting all these e-books into a bundle for $10.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: