Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 06:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $10-4 MONEY METHODS! (90% off GC, XBL METHOD, BTC, GAME EXPLOIT!) *HIGHLY VOUCH*  (Read 5147 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:40:46 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 11:46:35 AM by discodancer

Want GC for 90% off? Want to make profit selling GC?

>>Want unlimited XBL codes? WANT TO MAKE PROFIT SELLING THEM?<<

Tired of paying for your XBOX games? Want to make money selling games?

Low on Bitcoin? Can't Earn More? Rest Assured. Guarenteed Earnings

All these great methods above, are going on sale today!!! All these methods are guarenteed to make you money. They are all tested and proven. This is the best bundle on here! None of my methods will get you in trouble as long as you follow the guide. Tons of vouches for all these methods!

What These Methods Contain:

Special Private Methods            
Kind and Helpful Support
Guaranteed Earnings!
And much more!

What These Methods Don't Contain:
B***S*** Methods
CPA, PPD  
E-Whoring
ABSOLUTELY, NO CARDING!
And much more as well!

PREVIOUS VOUCHES:

$20 BTC/PP FOR Re-Sell Rights! MAKE CASH OFF THESE GUIDES! AUTOBUY

I have limited purchases for the re-sell rights so sales for others will not be interupted. Enjoy!

No more vouch copies! Order your bundle today! Vouch for us!

VOUCHES:
I received vouch copy for all 4 methods and this is review for each one of them.

GIFTCARDS UNLEASHED

This is read-only review, I haven't tried the method myself. First impression is that method is too short, but it looks like it will work. (read OP's last post, looks like he will offet support ). Some major concerns are longevity and legality of it. It require some hacking skills by you or 3rd party or investment if you don't have them, or just want to bother. You can't do everything yourself, so you are dependent on 3rd party but OP advise you where to find required service and what to do. All in all it should work, i might even try it myself and if I do I will edit this post. This one is best method of all 4 in my opinion.

Game Exploit - XBL Codes

Method for unlimited xbox-one copies. Again read-only review. This one is well explained and require some social engineering skills. Looks like it will work if you put enough effort in it BUT it's basically stealing from other users and that i don't like. I won't be trying this myself.

Game Exploit - Xbox Games

I already received exactly same method for review few days ago. Now i don't know if two users are same guy or not but this was my review for method then so I will just copy paste my last response:

It requires investment and if you really want to make much money it would be too much hassle. This is read-only vouch, I haven't tested it but I think it should work if you just want to get some games for yourself. Also thing to be clarified, if you want to mass sell games, you would be selling accounts, not game keys !

Coin Profit

Compared to other methods this one is pretty bad. It's really outdated with current market standard and anyone into coin trading now will notice that. It only gives some general guides on how to trade altcoins and use exchange so nothing really new here and nothing to be reviewed or explained.

Price for all 4 methods is good and that makes this deal kinda good overall.

Be assured you are purchasing quality. Don't let the price fool you of the quality you are buying. I promise profits are guarenteed if you follow the methods!

Why Am I Selling These Guides In A Bundle?
No, I have not given up. No, these methods have not become saturated. Due to recent troubles with a sales trashing user. I feel he made my products look unworthy. While they all are worth $40 I know I will not be able to sell them at that price.

Why Am I Selling These Guides For Re-Sell Rights?
Some of these guides do contain methods that other users are comfortable with doing. So, in that case, I decided it would be suitable to allow reselling for profit. You can make lots of money off selling these guides, for they unique private methods. You could sell these methods on other websites for up to $40! Do not be decieved by the low price. I have made it this low for the benefit of the community.

TOS:
1. No leaking or reselling of these methods of any kind. Unless, purchased the resell rights.
2. No sales trashing is permitted at all.
3. Profits are guarenteed if method is done correctly.
4. Any concerns please PM or if purchased contact via Skype.
5. I do not endorse any other sources mentioned in the method.
6. Do not try chargeback cause I have method that allows me to win everytime .
7. Any spam, negative or hurtful comments without proof of purchase will be removed.

Any questions or concerns please post and I will get back to you as quickly and promptly as I can. Thank you!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:32:37 PM

I am here to support and answer any questions you may have. Let me know! I would love to assist you before purchasing the bundle! This price is a special offer you will find no where else! Act fast!
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:08:16 PM

Hey, I'd like to receive vouch copy in exchange for detailed review of all 4 methods. If you think i'm trusted enough send me pm !
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:57:52 PM

Hey, I'd like to receive vouch copy in exchange for detailed review of all 4 methods. If you think i'm trusted enough send me pm !
No vouch copies left. This price is drastically cheap! Take advantage today! All 4 methods for a low price of $10! Guarenteed earnings! Check the previous vouches to see all the proof!

If you have any questions before purchasing please let me know!
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1503

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:43:23 PM

I got a vouch copy of OP's GIFTCARDS UNLEASHED guide. It's short but goes straight to the point with a new method I'd never heard about before. At first glance, his claims don't seem unsubstantiated but it's impossible to know how long this method is going to be a working one for. There also is some risk involved, this method might not seem to require any significant investment amount to start earning but since its legality is questionable I won't be trying it myself.

IMO this method is good for people that are looking for a quick buck and have some time to invest into getting it, but not good for non risk-takers like myself.  

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:18:50 AM

I got a vouch copy of OP's GIFTCARDS UNLEASHED guide. It's short but goes straight to the point with a new method I'd never heard about before. At first glance, his claims don't seem unsubstantiated but it's impossible to know how long this method is going to be a working one for. There also is some risk involved, this method might not seem to require any significant investment amount to start earning but since its legality is questionable I won't be trying it myself.

IMO this method is good for people that are looking for a quick buck and have some time to invest into getting it, but not good for non risk-takers like myself.  
See everyone. This is legit. The reason why I make the GC method a bit short to encourage contacting me for support. People who want to make a quick buck, this method is great for, as you said! Remember, this is not the only method. There are 4 other amazing methods!!!!!! Act Fast!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask away. Everything I sell is legit. Let me know! I will be coming out with a new method soon so keep your eyes open!
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:27:42 AM

I received vouch copy for all 4 methods and this is review for each one of them.

GIFTCARDS UNLEASHED

This is read-only review, I haven't tried the method myself. First impression is that method is too short, but it looks like it will work. (read OP's last post, looks like he will offet support ). Some major concerns are longevity and legality of it. It require some hacking skills by you or 3rd party or investment if you don't have them, or just want to bother. You can't do everything yourself, so you are dependent on 3rd party but OP advise you where to find required service and what to do. All in all it should work, i might even try it myself and if I do I will edit this post. This one is best method of all 4 in my opinion.

Game Exploit - XBL Codes

Method for unlimited xbox-one copies. Again read-only review. This one is well explained and require some social engineering skills. Looks like it will work if you put enough effort in it BUT it's basically stealing from other users and that i don't like. I won't be trying this myself.

I already received exactly same method for review few days ago. Now i don't know if two users are same guy or not but this was my review for method then so I will just copy paste my last response:

It requires investment and if you really want to make much money it would be too much hassle. This is read-only vouch, I haven't tested it but I think it should work if you just want to get some games for yourself. Also thing to be clarified, if you want to mass sell games, you would be selling accounts, not game keys !

Coin Profit

Compared to other methods this one is pretty bad. It's really outdated with current market standard and anyone into coin trading now will notice that. It only gives some general guides on how to trade altcoins and use exchange so nothing really new here and nothing to be reviewed or explained.

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:03:17 PM

GIFTCARDS UNLEASHED

Game Exploit - XBL Codes

Coin Profit

Thank you for the huge vouch! I am glad you enjoyed all the methods and their content. Everyone can see these methods do have potential! $10 is a steal for this method!

I anyone has any questions before purchasing, please let me know, thank you!
Uniter

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:53:30 PM

I bought this. There is nothing theoretically wrong with these texts.

What a big storm for a couple products costing $10.
cpmzin

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:36:57 PM

still working ?
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:41:02 PM